Open The Arena: Gladiators of Tamriel

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Belwas retreated a few steps, and stood back to back with the armored warrior. He hacked at another rebel who came too close.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Felian saw that the rebels were nearly all gone and victory was assured as the team knocked them down one by one.
    "Thanks for the help guys," Felian said sarcastically to the guards.
    "Hey, we have orders to..."
    "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Felian rolled his eyes. "Help me get these rocks out of our way at least. We're losing sunlight. Next town is Rorikstead, I believe."
    The guards jump down and start moving rocks with Felian.

(OOC: oh snap, dawnguard.)

Belwas put his shoulders into it, and the boulders began moving. When he had sheathed his sword, the flames had doused, but the Oricalchum was still burning his back.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris slashed Diagnoly, ofcourse he got the desired effect as the man fell to pieces. Chris raised his sword as he charged magic into it. Lightning was surging into it. Finaly he slambed his blade onto to ground, the Lunar expelled a sharp straight forward ray ; it carved the ground before it hit his target, in which got his leg dismembered from the sonic slice expelled from Lunar.

"There numbers are lessaning." He took more breaths. His body needed to ajust to his new fighting style.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: What do you guys think of Chris with his sword Lunar ? Do you guys like his fasced he is putting on to seem like a Paladin?

solace84

God of the Arena
    OOC: What do you guys think of Chris with his sword Lunar ? Do you guys like his fasced he is putting on to seem like a Paladin?

(OOC: Who's chris? i thought you were the platinum knight or Shunyun. Man of many names lol. The sword is cool, sounds like a sword from Inuyasha. Not sure what your second question means. Just know that all your weapons probably may not be with you when we get to the arena.)

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Shunyun is is the name he gave to the Platinume Knight. His real name is indeed Chris. Note, the armor does come off later. I've got this to say. These Rp's lack girls. My friend jokes with me saying " Chris x Deimos?" I just facepalm. But yeah. Chris basicly does a metriod thing later. Like for example. The gaurds thinks he's a knight. But if he sneeks out it without them thinking he's the knight. They will think he's an ordinary civilian.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Maybe my charecter could get laid than. Sad thing is the description of Chris is not only feminine but frail. He's jail bait XD. His skills say otherwise.

"It was mere training and experience that allowed this outcome. You did good yourself." He proceeded back to the caravan. He steped on a near death rebel and crushed his head in with the weaight of the massive armor. The blood sprayed upwards. The blood ofcourse slid off the armor as if it was never there.

OOC: Yes the scientific property of Platinume is non-rusting, so water and what not slides off as if nothing was there.

Shawhaw

Humble Hermit
    Quinn couldn't help but grin as the Argonian charged in, rarely had he even met Argonians in his travels, let alone a furious fighter amongst his race. Quinn took a moment to collect himself as he saw The Argonian moving like a whirlwind of destruction, block arrows and melee strikes as his enchanted blade set his foes aflame and left others twitching from the lightning infused blade. Quinn opened his eyes and began dashing towards two single armed foes.

As he sprinted towards them he dropped down to his knees and slid through the dirt, cutting their knees with the ethereal blades. Their screams of agony filled his ears enough to the point he flicked his sword away and sent a fireball to silence them. As he turned he saw a large Orc charging through the battlefield towards Quinn. He had come out of the fort bellowing, his fury clear.

"A challenge eh? Well I suppose you still only count as one."

The Orc swung his hammer so hard that the ground shook as Quinn managed to side step the sluggish brute. His twin ethereal swords now swinging fast and hard, leaving two large X shaped magical cuts deep into his armor and flesh. He could smell the flesh burn as the Orc turned and swatted him back a few feet with his arm. The Orc's eyes were blood shot red. Before long he found himself standing back to back with the Argonian.

Quinn spat out the blood that was pouring from his cheek, it tasted metallic and stung furiously, already swelling.

"Well Zij... It would appear we are in a slight disadvantage." Quinn grinned as he let the humming blades dissipate from his hands and replaced them with burning flamings engulfing his fingers. "Shall we even the odds then?"

As he said this the raging Orc bellowed out and charged at the two. The other rebels simply stood by and watched as the Orc raced towards them. Quinn grinned and set out firebolts that slowed him but did not stop him. He was hoping Zij noticed the lumbering Orc as well because this is one foe that Quinn himself could not handle without coming out injured.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris lumbered over twords Quinn to offer assistance. Rather than drawing his blade he extended his left hand, shocking the foes on one side and Shocking the orc in an attempt to slow him down for Quinn.

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    The argonian let out a grunt and a nod as Quinn spoke to him. Zij'Qua El finished shield bashing a foe into submission before turning towards the orc that was giving his companion a hard time. As the orc charged the Argonian charged forward as well. His shield was risen to meet the orc's hammer as it lashed out at him. Zij'Qua had a worried looked as the hammer banged up his arm pretty bad and nearly broke the shield. The berserk orc had made an error however, his strike allowing an opening.

With the nimbleness inherent in his people he shot his blade straight into the orc's side, tip up and piercing lung and heart.

As the enchanted blade burnt the orc from the inside out the lizard quickly, and burtally, ripped out Primordius, spinning to hack off the orc's right arm.

It was this moment that Zij'Qua took a step back, shield arm low as it had taken some serious damage.

"Berserkers, fearful things."

The lizard grunted and fell to a knee. Some bastard shot an arrow straight into his calve.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Now that the Orc was down, Chris could follow up with his healing prority. "Stand still." He said to the Argonian. With his magic he begun to heal Zij'Qua's wound. "Get the arrow out yourself, I keep healing you." He knew how to proratize in the heat of battle.

solace84

God of the Arena
    (OOC: to Chris: so basically what your saying is you are in disguise then. Just know that none of us knew who you were before anyway, save for Belwas, so when you reveal yourself don't expect anyone to be shocked. As for women, I'm sure there will be a ton of whores in the Imperial City, think of it as Rome. Or if anyone wants to add a character as a female, by all means...I might just do so myself but not anytime soon. Just if you want to get rid of your character in place of one, have an ending for your other character; such as death (which I know no one wants to do) or that they decide to leave to pursue something else or whatever...or keep 'em both in. Oh the possibilities.)

Felian nodded to Belwas for helping with the larger boulders.
    "Gather anything of use," Felian said aloud. The bandits lie everywhere in great numbers. Hacked off arms, legs, and heads are strewn across the fort. Felian swipes off the blood from his katana with the clothes from one of the dead enemies. He then picks up every useful arrow he could find and puts it in his elven quiver.
    "You've found some talent among your hirelings, I'll give you that," Gorund spoke from within the caged carriage. "Why don't you just release us and have a true test of skill."
    "That's the best idea you've had," Felian agreed.
    "Enough, now," Caccia butted in. "That was a hick in our travels but we must keep heading south. Cyrodil is a long ways."

Zij'Qua El

Historical Archivist and Aspiring Writer
    The argonian ripped out the arrow in his calve, the power of hist mixed with the healing properties of the knight patching him up fairly quickly. Once healed fully and the bleeding stopped he stood again, seemingly as if nothing happened except for the shield that was nothing but scrap metal and splinters. The smell of ozone in the air was strong as his enchanted blade burnt off the blood and grim that lay on it. Finished, he holstered the blade and nodded to the half-breed.
    "Thank you."

He walked on over to his horse and mounted again, tossing aside his broken shield, "Perhaps we should scout ahead in the future to avoid attacks such as this."

solace84

God of the Arena
    "Agreed." Felian nodded at the Argonian. The company, once everyone was ready, began to head south. After a few hours they rode through the town of Rorikstead, where again everyone in the town stared at them. The sun was high at its' peak as the team rolled through, looking as if to have been in a battle. Erik the Slayer was near the road and he trotted along side them as they passed through.
    "You all seem to be on quite the adventure," Erik said. "I'm Erik the Slayer, slayer of...many things. Would there happen to be room for one more?"
    "When the Hannibal's men break us free from this cage, you'll be the first I eat," Gorund the orc spat at Erik. Erik became wide-eyed. Felian just ignored and kept riding.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

The knight nodded. "As long as you pose no threat to this group, than we shall not pose no threat back."