Xbox 360 stuck on a quest...help??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
ok,so I was aproached by an argonian (in solitude i think) and he wanted me to put the light out in a lighthouse causing a boat to crash and we would share the loot.but i got double crossed and his sister tried to kill me.anyways,i had to go and get the loot and kill the argonian but he has around 6-7 gaurds with him and i dont have a chance.i cant even do it with molags mace,ive even tried the sneak attack with a bow.i manage to take a couple out but then i get killed.i use health potions,stamina potions and a familiar.my magic isnt too good and my shout is only one word.anyone got any tips or easy ways to kill this guy because i really need the loot.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Try doing some other quests and leveling up a bit, then go back.

Valhallrion

use a bow and arrow and kite the enemy Dont try to stealth from what it sounds like ur stealth is too low. Bow and arrow, destruction magic and use ur potions ull get it

moley25

i will have one more go with valhallrions idea but if that dont work,i shall do what sqeagy said and come back to it later.valhallrion,u could be rite about my sneak level.i mite have to go hunting for a while to level my sneak up because azeroth is a warrior and i didnt think he would need the sneaking skill.ah well.should be fun.thanx guys.

moley25

i didnt want to give him a normal english name because it wouldnt have fitted in with the game.