• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Godzillaman 08

I have this strange issue where the game will pause/shutter for one second whenever it switches from one music track to another. An example would be switching from explorer music to battle music, the game will pause right before the change in music than run smoothly like nothing happened. This isn't the only time were it happens, sometimes when NPCs speak to me the game will do this, also certain sound effects like drawing out a sword does this to. It's not a huge problem but it does annoy me. Does anyone have any ideas? :/

Godzillaman 08

Too many save files, or perhaps you have too many items laying in one area.

I will have to try deleting some of the save files I don't use, but to be honest I haven't really noticed that much anymore but that may be because I just have gotten use to it. It may be because Morrowind is an older game and it has a hard time running on newer systems unlike Skyirm, thanks for the help anyways. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts