startin again , ideas anyone ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

benathius

so i went for a new guy, i wanted to do some sort of mage as my last one was a nord and an out and out brute who knew very little magic and not much stealth and wore heavy armour , sword and shield being preferrable , so i have gone totally the other way , kahjit sorta stealthy double blade weidling mage sorta dude if you get what i mean , im wearing mage cloaks right now but once i get my enchanting up abit im gonna switch to light armour and enchant them with magicka attributes, anyone have any tips or idea on weather this will or wont really work , or any ideas on what else i might do with this dude ?

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
That will work fine, I suggest using a bit of Illusion magic to make your Stealth play a little more entertaining. Since you're starting a new character raising the difficulty and possibly applying something like a "no potions" or "no fast travel" rule might help keep things fresh.

benathius

not fast travelling at all already decided that and its a pain when you realise you need to be at the other end of the map but once you get on your way its quite alot more entertaining as you find some much more on your way and im levelling up quicker because im doing more between quests and it feels alot more realistic , gonna look at my illusion tree and see whats what because i used a little destruction in the last game , no illusion at all

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Yeah, Illusion is generally very helpful for an assassin. Though have you considered taking up archery as well?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts