Open souls of the heartless

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    (THE EPIC UNDERWATER HIDEOUT , the op is dead so I will cut him off)

Phyrior took a look at the argonian as he got up from his paralyzed state. The argonian said a few words before falling back on his bed , paralyzed yet again. It was Phyrior's fault. I used the wrong spell so I can save magicka...now I prolonged the effect he thought to himself.

Phyrior had to do it alone. He gathered the remaining magicka from his body and healed his internal wounds , then charger at the potion and shoved it down his throat before the pain started again. Phyrior felt better already , but was also sad. He did not have any potions left , and they were extremely rare. He placed the argonian on the floor
    "You will have to wait my fr-iya-end"
    The situation was grave , Phyrior had no more mana left , which meant he could not control the flow of the daedric powers. Now they effected mind instead of body , phyrior was set to become a daedra-controlled mage. He must have recovered his magic and invert the effect to physical internal damage . He placed himself on the bed and tried blocking out the daedric thoughts as he fell asleep.

His dreams were not usual , he saw Nocturnal , in the back of a horse , who kept pointing where to go. On the horse there were 2 persons , Phyrior could not tell what , or who they are. Nocturnal then dissapeared , leaving a swarm of crows. Phyrior then heard her voice "They are comming for you , my champion" Phyrior kept sleeping , knowing he will wake up when "they" get too close"

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    'Surely! Lead the way.'

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    ( Epic Horse of Horseness )

Freyja waited for Falas to mount before she climbed up on the horse herself. They were almost there-the Khajiit and Dunmer were around the Nightgate Inn. Freyja patted the horse gently, and it took the signal that it was time to move. The horse sprinted forward with renewed energy, heading towards Windhelm at an even faster pace than before. Freyja spotted Anga's Mill and smiled-the horse journey was to be over soon. As they passed the mill, Freyja started to see the large city of Windhelm, and prodded the steed forward.

Upon reaching the stables of Windhelm Freyja dismounted, then helped Falas down. She looked around, and she knew that the hideout was somewhere around where she was. That inferior mortal thinks th-STOP! Freyja held her hand to her crimson head-it was really starting to hurt. Her fur made everything so much hotter, even in this cool weather. Thank the Divines that she had her hood on, it was very light, and it hid her face.

"The rest of the way is walking and swimming."

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior woke up. He knew someone was comming. He prepared the door to the main hideout , locking it with only a novice lock. The door to the hallway however , was a special dwemer door. It had three keyholes , all of them locked with a master lock. Breaking in this house took lockpicks and time, and all must have been done underwater , where a lot of slaughterfish lived. They are very aggressive , but not hostile towords Phyrior , as he calmed then with his illusion magic.

His magicka was back , he felt new once more , but he forgot what must have he done with it. So he just stayed on his chair , eating a small meal as he tried to remember what he wanted to to before he went to sleep.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    Falas continued walking with Freyja, trying to think of a way to beat the Altmer and find a cure for Freyja. "Do you have any idea of how we are going to beat him this time? It seems he is not at all weaker than us..?"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    Freyja didn't look at Falas as she answered, "Hopefully the Argonian is still weak. The plan is to convince the Altmer to heal this infection. Or he dies." Freyja realized what she said and quickly corrected herself, "No. He doesn't die. We will just make him heal Freyja..." Freyja was starting to worry. Her peaceful state of mind was starting to wear off and be replaced by the Dremora's evil thoughts. But her Dremora senses weren't all too bad. She sensed the presence of a door, so Freyja stopped and inspected the water. Freyja sure hated water.

"This is the place. Prepare yourself." Freyja looked through her satchel before she remembered that she had sold her potion of water breathing! Whatever, Freyja had big lungs. She took off her hood-it would only get in the way as she swam, and Freyja would need to use her night eye to get the door open, which undoubtedly was locked. But, being as lucky as she was, Freyja happened to be an Expert lock-picker. Not quite a master, but it was almost there.

Freyja took a deep breath and dove into the water, opening her eyes as she did. Freyja hated water almost as much as she hated her current form. She saw the Dwemer door and swam to it, inspecting it quickly. There were three locks. She stuck in her lock pick and realized, as it snapped, that these were master locks. Something moved behind Freyja. She turned her head to see a slaughterfish. Freyja didn't know what to do without wasting her breath, so she kicked it away in hopes that Falas would deal with them as she picked the locks.

The first one took about seven tries, but she unlocked it. The second one was actually rather simple, only taking about three broken lock picks before she could open it. As Freyja started to pick the last one, she started to run out of air. She looked up-the surface was too far, and swimming up would cause multiple slaughterfish to detect her. Freyja had to open this lock. The first pick broke. Freyja put in a second one. It also broke. The third one had started to get the lock to turn, but after about halfway, it broke once more. It took about four more lock picks to open the door.

Freyja swam through, and then up, getting a lungful of air before returning to the water. She looked around for Falas, hoping that the slaughterfish had not detected him. And that's when she noticed that the door had started to close. Falas...Come one, Khajiit knows you can do this...

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior heard the water entering the hallway. They are here , however they are. He moved to his door and looked through the lock. It was Freyja. She isn't dead yet? And what's with her fur?Str-ayem-ge . Phyrior remembered , that's what he forgot. He had to use his illusion to clear the daedra from his head, now his thoughts were heared in daedric. He tried getting his magicka in the ilusion shape to convert the mental damage into physical damage once more. But it didn't work. He looked to his table , he had taken his circlet off! Without it, the daedra had a way stronger influence over his mind. He rushed to the table as his mind was destroyed , and just before taking the circlet, phyrior lost all conciousness .He was fighting back as he started laughing , madly . He took the circlet and threw it on the ground , breaking it in 2.
    "Come to me little cat , let's see how we can help eachother"

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    ( The server went down as I was posting my reply :sadface: )

Freyja heard Phyrior's snide comment and turned swiftly around, her small frame unseen in the dark waters. Her eyes( which were now all black ) glowed as she noticed the water subsiding around her. Freyja didn't even notice what was happening to Falas anymore. She just wanted to get even with the Altmer who made her have to do this. But being a Dremora wasn't so bad. Besides having the urge to constantly kill, it had some advantages.

Like her strength. Freyja chuckled, and slammed herself into the Dwemer door, the force of her push breaking the simple lock and forcing the door open. She looked at Phyrior, hate raging in her eyes. "Elves are so fragile. Freyja could break you in two." What Freyja said was quite strange, because as a Khajiit, she was rather short, and she had to look up to speak to the Altmer. But that didn't seem to change anything.

Freyja continued eying Phyrior as she reached into her pouch and pulled out the dark vials. "Take them. They are of no use to Drem-Khajiit." Freyja was confused with herself. She wanted to call herself Dremora, but some part of her wanted to be Khajiit. It must be iradicated.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior took the potions hastily and analyzed them
    "Oh but we no longer need the potions , we made it through without them , we thank you , sister , for helping us."
    Phyrior's words had every song prolonged. He sounded like a madman. When he spoke , he spoke with his regular voice , but if one listened carefully , he could hear multiple whispers and different voices alongside Phyrior's.

Phyrior's red eyes started glowing when looking at the khajiit , as a large smile appeared on his face.
    "Come here sister , we are your brothers , we shall take care of you. Stay here , and we shall show you everything that you have forgoten"

As phyrior stopped talking he raised his hands an placed them on Freyja's shoulders , illusion merging with his palms. Freyja was under the effect of the daedric illusion , one of the strongest kinds of illusion there is. She was viewing a paradise in her mind as Phyrior talked , he imagined him like a diffrent person , from her past maybe ,one she looked up to staying with.

As her mind was also corrupted by the dremora, without outside help ,freyja could not escape the illusion.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    (Really sorry I didn't post I thought the site still won't work until tomorrow)

Falas was fighting the urge to finally open his mouth and breath in water as he continued swimming towards the cave while pushing slaughter-fish away, Falas finally saw light which made him push even more until he was finally directly in front of the unlocked doors and the slaughter-fish has finally left him.

Falas finally jumped up and landed on his back on the floor of Phyrior's hideout knocking the air out of his lungs, Falas took a deep breath and finally felt life flow through his body. He just laid there breathing with his hands drying the water off of his face.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    ( OMG taking brother to another level! And sorry that I wasn't on, I didn't have internet for a little. )

Freyja stood perplexed as she looked at the changing form of Phyrior. Her eyes widened as she stared into her brother's eyes. He could help her. "Lok'Ki?" Her lips tightened as she held back tears, "you should be dead..." Her whole family was, but how was her brother speaking to her?

"C'mon, Alle'Di! I got you! That means you're dead!" Lok'Ki was motioning for Alle'Di to fall over, he had just "stabbed" her with a wooden sword. Alle'Di never really got these games. Why did people enjoy killing each other? This was no game. She looked up at her older brother, confused. "Why did you kill me?" She asked as tears started to roll down her face. He laughed and hugged her, "It's just a game, Alle'Di." He released her and squeezed her shoulder gently,"I would never kill you."

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    (falas is the only one that can stop the illusion btw)

Freyja's brother had the form of a drem-khajiit as well , but freyja would think that's normal. The daedric illusion was a very strong one. Phyrior was lost , his mine disrupted between the daedra who took control of his mind and body. He used whatever influence he had left in his body and made the illusion a bit weaker , summoning an image of Nocturnal behind Lok'Ki(i assume that was freyja's bro) , who was quietly whispering "Stay strong , nightingale!"

As Phyrior aptempted to free himself from the daedra even more , he would have to confront the past , as well.

Where am I? Phyrior thought to himself took a look around. It was a warm house , fully decorated , with thalmor symbols on the walls.He was sitting on the bed , he turned his look around to find someone sitting on a chair. He looked at a female altmer , dressed in justiciar robes. Come here son, your father is about to come from the embassy! We should greet him. It was his mother , the mother he never got to know. He looked at his hands , he was as old as he was now . His mother was full of joy , when Phyrior came near her she hugged him with all the love she could share. Phyrior's face was filled with joy , a tear comming down his face. He was astonished when his mother opened the door. It was the summerset isles , in all of their beuty , and he saw a redguard , in justiciar robes , leading a dozen of elven soldiers. It was strange indeed. Phyrior looked at the redguard as his mother ran to him and hugged him. Nocticus, come over here , you haven't seen your father in two weeks.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    Falas struggled to get up, he was coughing quite a bit, he staggered towards The Altmer and The Khajiit facing each other with dead blank eyes. "Umm.. Can you hear me?" He asked but he had no response. "It seems like a certain spell has sent both of them to a distant state of mind." He thought.

Falas searched the tables for a book that might help him beak the spell. "Perhaps it is simpler than I have thought." Falas walked towards the two of them and pushed them both apart hoping for the Illusion to be broken.

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
    ( sorry for no bold or italics, I'm using an iPad. )

Freyja jerked her head as Lok'Ki suddenly disappeared, being replaced by Phyrior. She looked to the source of the push, and saw it was Falas who took away her brother. But somehow that was good. But Freyja wanted to hurt these two elves, badly. Why would she want to hurt them? Freyja decided it would be best to fight the Dremora by saying what she would do.

"Dremora is about to attack." Then the dark side of her come alive, "try to make this fun." She laughed as a Dremora would laugh, but there was a hint of uncertainty in it. Freyja took out her bow and nicked an arrow into it, roaring as she let it fly. Her face was evil but her eyes still showed good, and that slight goodness made her tilt the bow down at the last second. Whoever it hit would not be seriously wounded. Freyja growled in frustration, aiming her next arrow at Falas.

Edgeheaded

Dunmer Warrior
    "Woah! Freyja put that thing down!" He yelled terrified "Freyja you cannot let this thing control you, you are not a Dremora you are a Khajiit." He put his hand on her shoulder. "Freyja I know you can hear me, and I know that you can fight the Dremora inside you, I trust you."

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Phyrior's body did what the daedra wanted , while in his mind , he was still fighting. Phyrior's smile turned into laughter as Freyja pointed the arrow at the dunmer. Phyrior started talking once more , again, with whispers covering his voice.
    "Dohtweb ekem - mer "
    This time , it would not hurt Phyrior to pronounce daedric words. But with each word , his real self was dispersing.
    Upon saying the words , two dwemer centurions from the walls of the hallway became functional once more , and they positioned themselves strategically. One stood behind the dunmer , ready to strike at any time , while the other one stood left to Freyja.

In Phyrior's mind , he was still trying to fight the daedra. But was he winning? He looked at his apparent mother as he called him ... Nocticus? Nocticus .. comes from night ... Nocturnal! That's how he remembered who he was. A champion to a daedric princess. This was all illusion. The daedra however , reacted even in his dream. From the joy of his memories , it all turned to sorrow as Phyrior pictured his mother being killed by the justiciars. He then turned around , only to find himself in the middle of the snow , as his father was freezing at an alarming rate. Phyrior rushed to him but before he could even reach him , he turned into a draugr. Phyrior was confused , enranged , and overall sad. His emotions were a big mess , and he could not do anything to escape this nightmare. Then he remembered the betrayal he suffered. He pictured the bosmer, Jael , standing on top of his stabbed body , writing a letter. He remembered Jael words before he went unconscious "Played you like a violin" .

Phyrior bursted into rage as he remembered that, the daedra were pushed from his head , at last. He then stopped laughing and took a look around. Freyja and the dunmer , were there , fighting each other. Phyrior remembered that the daedra controlled the Centurions , not him. Which meant after Freyja will go back to her former self , the Centurions will attack everything.

"Wait dunmer, if she gets back , the centurions will attack us!"
    His talking was noticeably different. Phyrior was serious , and you could no longer hear whispers in his speech.