• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

This can't be picked up or interacted with, but I thought it was interesting.

standalone

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Nice spot.

I've recognised s a lot of books (including The Lusty Argonian Maid), met M'aiq the Liar a couple of times - man, that cat must be old. I prefer ESO Windhelm to Skyrim Windhelm, running around saying - that's different in 1000 years time - lol. Plus, almost everyone is drunk and dancing.

JoeReese

LOL. The lusty Argonian maid is everywhere. Funny thing is, I thought I remembered picking up the folio for somebody on Solstheim, and I came out of it thinking it had been fairly recently written.

Maiq is an unusual one too. In Skyrim, he talks of his father and his father's father being named Maiq. In ESO, me mentions his father, but dismisses him as a liar. I haven't found it yet, but there's supposed to be an object somewhere, inscribed with father Maiq to son Maiq, or words to that effect. Ah the mysteries they create for us, eh?

Idk if you knew, but there's a Maiq achievement in the game. If you talk to him in every zone, it unlocks an armor dye.

I haven't yet made it to Skyrim in ESO. I've got one last zone for Cadwell's Silver, and then I can break into Skyrim. Some of the Aldmeri Dominion is pretty awesome, though. I can't wait to get a look at Windhelm and Riften. Lizzie tells me that Fort Amol has its own town.

ZeroDragon

I didn't realise that about Maiq - I always talk to him.

Fort Amol does have it's own town. I'm only lvl 33 and, obviously, in Ebonheart, I can see the road to Riften - it's those lvl 42 archers on the gates that are causing an inconvenience.

Windhelm is my favourite so far, closely followed by Stormhold. Mournhold would be up there but it's always raining.

I'll have to start another character soon in one of the other alliances.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

JoeReese

Yeah, I should have done that but I wasn't thinking. I just did one DC to play and the rest were for storage, so I did them DC also. I may shuffle some inventory and reroll one to play a different class in a different alliance, at some point.

Are you on PC or console?

ZeroDragon

For a change I'm on console. Ps4. Mainly because I'm a member of a little gaming community and ps4 was the most popular. Plus it gave us the option to recruit more to the group.

JoeReese

That's cool. I've never played it on a console. Do you guys still have guilds and guild stores and stuff?

ZeroDragon

Yes, it's the same. The only issues I sometimes have is using the controller. I still prefer a keyboard and mouse.

JoeReese

I can't play Skyrim or Oblivion with keyboard at all, but it's the only way I can play ESO or Medal of Honor. Weird, but I guess it's whatever you're used to for each game.

ZeroDragon

Lol - very true. I prefer controller for some - mainly driving games.

Lucid

I've never seen that before. I'm definitely going to keep my eye out next time I'm in CoA. The question is, what mask is it? Assuming it's one of the known 9 that later make it to the Skyrim province in the hands of Dragon Priests, I'm thinking Otar. Possibly Krosis?

JoeReese

Krosis seems to be the closest mask color, though they could be shooting for a generic, unknown dragon priest theme. Maybe the named priests were only the leaders and there were hundreds more under them. Hmm...that could be an interesting bit of fanfic.

JoeReese

greenshade dragon priest crash.jpg @Lucid here's that map point, for the dragon priest site. This part of the road is a ramp, and it's down off the side, tucked under the roadway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts