• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stevihj

Released as of May 27, 2017,Skyrim Romance Mod 3.0 has come out! http://skyrimromance.com/

Skyrim has it all. Quests, magic, adventure and romance....wait romance. Isn't how Nords marry a little dull? Wear an amulet and if someone shows a glimmer of interest, marry them. Some how I don't think that is romance.

Dragonborns can find Bishop holding up a wall in Riverwood and their life will never be the same. Sure, he's a broody, grumpy ill-mannered ranger who makes one want to smack him on occasion. After reuniting him with his wolf, Karnwyr, Bishop is happy to follow DB though hell. As they wander around Skyrim and beyond, a deep affection develops. Of course it wouldn't be a romance without rivals for the DB's heart Men that are known to Bishop and some newcomers try to woo the fair lady from her ranger. Dragonborns can attend a Grand Ball, be seranded to, and have a thief steal a kiss or two.

Unique characters are voiced by talented voice actors. There are new locations with amazing details and new animations that allow you embrace your loved one. Is your Dragonborn ready for some romance?

Hart

Sassmaster
Ah, you're an endorser for this mod? It is a lovely mod, but after having it break my game a few times, I'm reluctant to try it again.

Hart

Sassmaster
Oh bugger. Ah well. <shrug>

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts