• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jasonw

I've probably not spent enough time looking into this issue...but...

Why are there no user friendly keybind solutions for skyrim on PC? I spent about an hour looking into vortex, and things like "More HotKeys Please" , and came away without any playable answers.

This is one of the most popular games of all time, I'm assuming there is an easy way to just do simple things like change your movement from wasd to asdf. Binding weapon switching, hotkey shouts...

Starseed

You can do that. Push "J" and go into System Menu then scroll down to "controls" You can change them in there

Jasonw

Thank you.

Perhaps could you also tell me how to hotkey a health potion? Or hotkey switching between a bow and dagger setup vs a two hand weapon and magic setup?

The game has 100's of combinations, and the controls let you change a few of them at a time.

Starseed

Thank you.

Perhaps could you also tell me how to hotkey a health potion? Or hotkey switching between a bow and dagger setup vs a two hand weapon and magic setup?

The game has 100's of combinations, and the controls let you change a few of them at a time.

Id simply put the potion as a favourite - in inventory simply push "F". then in game play you can push "Q" and it brings up all your favourites where its easier to scroll thru a small list to select it - same with weapons. As for an instant swap-over hotkey to jump between what weapon setup you want, there may be a mod for that. Id like to be able to do that myself. Its so annoying where during a quest you have to change weapons and gear for one thing then have to change back and reset everything is annoying esp when with my clothing I have about 10 things to put back on!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts