PC Skyrim 10 Vanilla - Imperial Battle Conjurer Build - Legendary Survival Playthrough

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

boon23

This is my new build. I know, everyone is creating videos about the anniversary edition and what's new in it, so I thought I'd just start a new random build to present what gameplay in the AE could be like.

An imperial battle conjurer build on legendary difficulty, using the anniversary edition of Skyrim including the survival mode.
This is my first playthrough of the anniversary edition. And for my build I chose a random skillset, random race, random specific rules.
This build was heavily inspired by the "Skyrim Random Character Generator for Roguelike Gameplay" program created by dark0neisvirgin (find it on Nexus).

The skills and the rules:
Smithing (but no crafting!)
Conjuration
Restoration
One Handed (daggers only!)
Light Armor
Lockpicking (no perks!)
Speech

Legendary difficulty
Survival Mode (no cooking!)
No murders! No stealing! No follower! No exploits! No sneaking! No archery! No alchemy! No enchanting! No block! No illusion, alteration or destruction magic!

This is the Vanilla Anniversary Edition of Skyrim. There are NO MODS installed.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts