• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Noobishmove

Hello this is my first forum post so please excuse any mistakes that I make. today while playing Skyrim I was walking around Whiterun I decided to go to sky forge for the first time. I noticed that there was a statue of a bird above skyforge while looking at the statue I noticed that there were some small holes in between the wings and the body of the bird I wondered if I can fit through the holes and escape into the unregistered world of Skyrim but when I faiIed found a dragon in the distance flying around in the same pattern over and over again I decided to wait 12 hours in game to see if the Dragon would still be there and it was. it looked as if it was Alduin FYI I have not beaten the game so he is still alive. after looking around on the Internet for hours I found out that I'm the first to discover this Easter egg. I immediately made an account with the Skyrim forms and now I'm posting this so that you can see it. all you need to do is go to whiterun up to the skyForge and look behind the Bird. As I said I have not beaten the game and if it is Alduin it may not work if you have already beaten it.

CHIM

let's get metaphysical
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure if you enter the 'unregistered world of Skyrim' dragons will still spawn in the game world and attack. In other words, dragons can still spawn and attack cities. Also, it couldn't be Alduin as there would be no dragon burial tombs loaded for him to access and resurrect the dead dragons that lie there.

raven63

Sorry but it just a fact dragons spawn where you spawn they run off s.t.a.l.k.e.r AI so they can go any where even off the map and can follow you almost any where(inside) I even has a dragon attack me when I was talking to meridia during braking dawn

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Sorry but it just a fact dragons spawn where you spawn they run off s.t.a.l.k.e.r AI so they can go any where even off the map and can follow you almost any where(inside) I even has a dragon attack me when I was talking to meridia during braking dawn

That would be epic... If you could retaliate.

raven63

That would be epic... If you could retaliate.

Actually the ball of light hit the dragon and the dragon got launched in the air but I was stuck because the ball of light dissapired