• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it
So I'm having issues just getting onto the site. I keep getting an error saying I'm unable to connect to the server. When I am able to the page is really screwed up, and the sb is impossible to get to. Is anyone else having this issue?

JoeReese

I've had a lot of issues/errors lately, but not that one. Are you using skyrimforum.com or skyrimforum.com/sf to connect? I usually add the /sf, but that usually doesn't allow me to see emots or pics unless I back out and sign into the main site. Maybe try a different way to get in, add or remove the /sf, or click a link in one of your e-mail notifications.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Any further issues? I know on occasion the template gets tweaked and that can cause random oddities. Usually clearing out caches will solve the issue.

Naglfar

Yeah I just had a few problems trying to log in, I kept getting a chrome could not access the website, better now but I've no idea what happened.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Well this has been happening for me for a few days but now others have confirmed it's the same for them.. site has changed all default font to Times New Roman and it's TINY! Like, illegible tiny. Are you able to fix the default font up for us please?

I'm on Chrome. I looked at the site in IE but it was fine. Seems like a Chrome issue. I don't know what browsers the other guys are using.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts