OOC Sins of our Elders [[Accepting Applications]]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Would it be possible for you to meet two people on the way? :p I'm having trouble figuring out how I want to introduce Fen into the RP, and this would give me a great chance to meet your guys' character (if Znow does it as well). :D
    I am going to do it. I'm halfway done. :p

Melee

I'm back, bitches

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    Yay! I've been wondering when I would get to meet the rest of the characters. I'm glad you guys were able to come up with a way to get them involved, I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    My <3 flutters with joy :D that more post will be up

Bruynzeel

*ー* SHEW *ー*
    If and when you have a opening I would love to join. Most of you have written with me before. And I have progressed as a writer and even learned to give Bruynzeel a bit more character and not so over the top.

A.Auditore

maybe...

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Well since the cook and his two companions would have a long journey to Helgen, if Andante wants we could always use the time in takes the others to gather to track down Kir Dayash

A.Auditore

maybe...
    im just wandering around the place :D

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
    I was waiting for everyone to post that wanted to, I'm going to go ahead and post first thing tomorrow so everything can get rolling again. :)

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    @ shew....thanks for the rep points.

@ dante...looking forward to the post up :D

@ znow...now we need to decide how we'd like to play out Windhelm, I'm figuring 2 options...One - we just simply decide to leave Windhelm, in which case I'm thinking I'd write Cooky as inviting Le' along to a soup kitchen type scenario and she discusses with NPC's there about rumours of a rebellion forming and they decide to leave...Or Two - they are forced to leave Windhelm, basically having to flee - here's where it gets more detailed, Le' is invited to stay at Cooky's house for the night and she becomes curious about the noise and attraction to 'The Alley' which has become a place of debauchery...(feel free to go wild on description of that scene and how bad it is)...which I'd assume she would leave a note behind informing him of how she'd like to explore Windhelm (being a writer, she'd naturally be curious of new situations, and perhaps likely to leave a note behind for him to follow) where she ends up in an awkward situation with maybe booze bootleggers or skooma dealers...dunno....your call there....OR maybe a confrontation leading up to what happened to Cooky's friend (Taylor) OR working up to abolishing the thirdling tax (not sure about this one, but I'm thinking the end of Indiana Jones temple of doom where all the slave-labour kids run back to their parents...not sure how to work that one though considering how awkward that would be, but it's a nice thought anyway)...your thoughts on the next move?

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I like number two the best. But there were a number of choices in number two. Elaborate on the Cooky's friend part please? :)

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Yeah, I hadn't figured out what that was, all I have so far is that Cooky's friend Taylor was taken away and what happens to people that get taken away? I HAVE NO IDEA!!...yet...I was just playing with ideas to be honest...but if that's the direction you'd prefer I can come up with something maybe a little disturbing. Personally, I like the idea of Le' getting involved in some heavy alleyway dodginess...and it not going over well in general, because things are corrupt...perhaps she stumbles across something really weird or just plain wrong.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Yeah, I liked that one that best to be honest, but I thought I would see if you had any specific plan for Cooky's friend since you mentioned it. I'll go with the first plan then. :) The one where Le'zha stumbles upon something unpleasant and dastardly.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    rizen, I know we were talking about your and Znow's characters meeting with Fen at some abandoned mine along the way to Helgen. Where did you want that mine to be, since Fen is coming from Markarth/a general westerly direction and you guys (I'm assuming) will be coming from Windhelm?

I looked on a map of Skyrim and the only one I saw near Helgen was one called Embershard Mine. Is that too close to Helgen or do you think that will be ok?

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Sounds cool Melee, thanks for checking too...saved me having to check :D. We should be able to cover this scenario fairly quickly (I'm looking forward to seeing what Le' gets herself into for that) they flee Windhelm, and assume the westward trip from Windhelm goes without incident (either myself or znow could write this one up, although I'd like to :p if that's cool with you, znow? - the travelling post, I mean)...and then BAM, caught up with Fen, escape from heavily guarded mining community...then we can have a minor incident on the way to Helgen :D how about a ..... haunted scooby-doo mansion? :D

Melee, are you going to write up an introductory post and position Fen at Embershard mine soon? it should only take us a couple of posts each to catch up to her scene.

...and Owl guy...dude, where are you? Do you need to discuss where or how to jump in?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Yup, I'll probably work on it later tonight. I've started it but I'm at work so I haven't been able to make that much progress on it. I need quiet for that kind of stuff. ><

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Yup, I'll probably work on it later tonight. I've started it but I'm at work so I haven't been able to make that much progress on it. I need quiet for that kind of stuff. ><
    :mad: YOU BETTER WORK ON IT!!! OR YOU OWE ME MONIES!!!

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I owe you nothing! :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts