Should I buy this for the Xbox 360?(GoTY or 5 Year Anniversay)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
So, as the title suggests, I would like to know an answer to the question.
Non-rhetorical.

Anyways, I know a lot about Skyrim, and enough about Oblivion and Morrowind, but I loved Oblivion before the game disk was shattered, and so, I've just been in a gamer stasis, I hadn't played much for years, then Skyrim came out, I went there, and forgot about Oblivion.

But I want it back, and need A. A choice between the two versions, and if I should buy it, I've not played in well over 7 years.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
Might as well get GOTY edition. Vanilla along with Shivering Isles and Knights of the Nine for free and you definitely want to play Shivering Isles.

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
Okay, thank you.
I'll have a look for myself later on Amazon to see what I'm getting into, 7 years without a good game leaves a man empty inside.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Absolutely. I got into it long after Skyrim and I have a great time with it. It's a game that I'll never contemplate getting rid of. :beermug:

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
Soon - soon, right now. My mind is elsewhere thinking of Fallout 4 and any sign of TES: VI: [whatever name].

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
Oh. I was actually yelling today - I made a comment about radiation and some dolt came up to me and said "I've got a radiator, that has radiation!" - My reply: "MY GOD THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, RADIATION COMES FROM ATOMS SPLITTING APART NOT YOUR RADIATOR, THAT'S HEAT!! GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE!" - Walking with friends too and they just laughed their asses off.
I'm funny when I yell sometimes.

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
I shout at people who fail science - and ES logic. But ES is only by a long shot.
Also... DAMN SON. I just listen to Sonic music, because Crush 40's still good but Standing Still 80 has a chance.

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
No problem - apparently some people can give more, but I can't - otherwise I'd give you, and everyone, 11. 11 is the date of my birth, and I consider it lucky.

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
I call burrsheit.
Also it's hard doing this and trying to get a picture for the signature, which feels fluffin' impossible anyway.

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
Apparently you can upload an image there - though I tried, it seems useless.
I'm going to change my profile pic instead.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts