• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Playing with myself and cussing at the elderly....

Just kidding.

I just draw, play video games, play my bongo drums, I haven't played sports in a while ever since I got sick but I used to, take walks, and sleep. Sleep is love, sleep is life.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Playing with myself and cussing at the elderly....

Just kidding.

I just draw, play video games, play my bongo drums, I haven't played sports in a while ever since I got sick but I used to, take walks, and sleep. Sleep is love, sleep is life.

Haha, even if you hadn't put the second part in, I'd have liked it :p

Last edited:

scampi99

I enjoy eating pizza. I enjoy playing the guitar. I enjoy playing video games. I enjoy sleeping. I enjoy sex (right! like anyone actually believes that I get sex) I enjoy watching Breaking Bad. I enjoy enjoying.

TaliaAI

Playing computer games, vegetable gardening, cooking and baking, reading fantasy books, writing horrible fan-fiction, digital artwork, studying human culture...

rz3300

Well outside of gaming and other technological stuff, I do enjoy reading a good book. I feel that it has really dropped since a little bit ago but I still try to read whenever I get the chance. It is weird because I do not enjoy reading when it is necessary or graded, but if it is for enjoyment I love it. I guess it really just depends on what you are reading and what you are interested in.

JamesGoblin

I like making dramatic horror stories out of kitten gifs. Here is one:

A little kitten was happily playing her DJ stuff...

3004756-ezgif.com-crop%283%29.gif

...when the lightning struck!

0c97ff4c2fdead7173915e6ca7df4ca7.jpg

END.

Jesse93

I guess my main hobby is watching a lot of Netflix (currently rewatching The Office). I also like music, playing guitar, writing, reading, and working out. I want to get back into basketball, both playing and watching. I am also a pretty good cook.

Skyrimosity

I am now into writing, and have several horrible fan fictions saved on my non-Internet connected home computer. Just a heads up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts