• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle shook his head. He walked over to cullen and took Ajira. He held her in his arms so she would be comfortable. He walked her to a nearby tree. He set her down, her back against the tree."Here.....What's wrong?"
    '

Cullen Wulf

OOC: Just thought I wasn't clear on what Cullen did, So i was trying to find a picture, but i cant find one. So ill try to explain my best. When someone passes out, your suppose to lie them flat on there back, and prop there feet up, not hang them upside down. It rushes the blood to there head, and helps them regain consciousnesses. But that is what your really suppose to do when some one passes out, just thought id mention it if i wasn't clear. Sorry.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen waited to see what Ajira's response would be. She leaned against a tree while she waited. Not sleeping had started to take its toll on her. As if the bags under her eyes weren't enough, her eyelids grew heavier with every passing second. As she was standing, her eyelids slowly closed and her chin dropped to her chest. In a split second her eyes opened wide as she woke back up. Standing up straight she rubbed her eyes, and looked to see if any one noticed her dozing off.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle smiled at Cullen. His canine's always seemed to poke out. As if they were too long for his lips. He looked back at Ajira. there was no response to his earlier question. He picked her up again and started walking down the road. He looked back at cullen and smiled. "Are you coming my fearless leader?"

Cullen Wulf

She didn't respond at first, she seemed to be lost in thought, or trying hard not to fall asleep. She followed Lyle. " Must you call me that. I find it highly annoying." She said with no energy in her voice. She smelled something in the woods. It was a foul smell, the smell of a dead carcass. It was some where deep in the woods, and a gust of wind blew the sent in their direction. She new the others wouldn't be able to smell it with their human senses. Gods, that's awful..She thought as she scrunched up her nose. Not wanting the others to think something was up, she stopped scrunching up her nose and put on her normal face. She breathed through her mouth and picked up the pace she was walking to get out of range from the smell quickly.

Azzuri1166

Ajira smiled lightly at Lyle, maybe she was wrong about him, just thinking that he was a racist much like the Nords.''I think I was bitten by some kind of critter that injected venom into me this morning.. it still hurts to move''. her body still felt incredibly warm with the venom still in her blood, she fought against it trying her best not to pass out again.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen kept walking ahead of Lyle and Ajira. The sun was beginning to set in the distance, and the temperature was starting to drop slowly. "We could keep going through the night and gain some ground. But that would put us at risk with the dangers of the night. Or, we can set up camp near by, and hopefully get some well needed rest. But, we would lose time." She turned and faced everybody. " What ever you'd guys want to do is fine with me." She told them. She didn't want to admit it, but she needed sleep, and bad. Although she may need sleep, she didn't want to sleep, she had been having bad dreams from her past recently, and she didn't want to revisit them.

Azzuri1166

Ajira looked towards Cullen. ''I vote we make camp for the Night, I'm to weak to fight I can't even stand properly, hopefully with some good nights sleep I'll be back to my old self'. She laughed softly, she hated feeling weak but until the venom had been shut down by her immune system she had to deal with it.

Sive thought Lyle had made a good point on the woman, who had been shot, she hadn't any weapons, what had she been doing in the woods? Perhaps she might of been a Stormcloak or Imperial Spy.

"Good point Lyle, regarding the Woman in the woods." Sive felt better as the day was wearing on.

Sive almost fell into the same trap Ajira did. Sive quickly looked over Ajira's wounds and gave her a healing potion. "Use this to wash the wounds out with and then drink it," Sive said as she offered a healing potion to Ajira. Looking at Ajira's wounds was making Sive nauseous again.

"Excuse me," Sive called to the rest of the group as she ran to the nearest tree to throw up her lunch.

Sive felt better then, She didn't feel like eating any dinner. So she went right to bed as soon as the group made camp.

Cullen Wulf

Cullen waled off the trail and into the woods a little, and came across a small open area. " Here would be a good spot to make camp guy's." She called out. The open area was small, but plenty big for all of them to have their own space as they slept. Cullen knew Ajira was tired, but she hoped to others were to. After everyone fell asleep, she was planing on sneaking away, for tonight would be the full moon.

Azzuri1166

(OOC: wasn't sure if Lyle was carrying Ajira or if he was just propping her up so i just went with one I'll change it if i'm wrong)

Ajira fell asleep in Lyle's arms, the way he held her made her comfortable and the lack of energy from the venom made her incredibly drowsy, so she fell asleep there and then, tightly clutching the healing potion that was given to her by Sive.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle felt he was the only healthy. He didn't mind stopping. He hoped everyone would be better in the morning. Something caught his nose. He rested his chin on Ajira.Now sleeping she was purring. He set his nose next to her.No. He sniffed again. It grew stronger as the sun went down. He looked at Sive and cullen. It came from them. He shook his head, maybe it was just the plants.

As he came to the camp he set Ajira against a tree. He took his satchel off and took out a sleeping bag. He flattened his sleeping bag on the ground under the tree. Lyle took of his tunic and stuffed it inside the bag. He took Ajira's sleeping bag and flattened out against the floor. He walked back to Ajira and picked her back up. He set her down on his sleeping bag and covered her with her own. The night grew cold and Lyle thought about his tunic in the sleeping bag.

He shook his head and realized Ajira need it. He walked to a tree and climbed mid way up. He sat on a branch. He watched the group get ready for bed. His eyes reflected the moonlight as he watched Cullen and Sive lay down. The scent filled the air again. His nose started to get irritated. Lyle sneezed and shook his head.

He began to worry about what the scent would be. He leaned against the tree and surveyed the land Cullen picked out. "Good spot......" He didn't need the sleep. The group needed him to protect them while they rested. Lyle took that responsibility seriously and to the heart.

Cullen Wulf

As Cullen laid down on the ground. She had left her bed roll back at the camp after she thrown it at Lyle. She had her back facing the group so they couldn't see she was still awake. She waited for Lyle to fall asleep. As she waited the moon shown bright and she began to sweat and shake slightly. She needed to sneak off and shift, but she had to wait till everyone was asleep. Damn it Lyle, close your damn eyes alrighty she thought. What seemed like ages later, it sounded like everyone had finally dozed off.

Cullen silently got to her feet and vanished into the trees. It was dark in the woods, but she could see fine. Once she got to a far enough distance from their camp she let her wolf take over. She closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. She could feel her insides changing. During this time, shifting can become a very painful process. Her bones began to break, and repair them selves larger into the wolves bones. She dropped to her knees and bit her bottom lip to keep from screaming in pain. The last thing is wanted was to alert every one else. Things began getting hazy and she knew the process was almost finished.

When she opened her eyes it was no longer Cullen standing in the middle of the dark woods, but a bright yellow eyed werewolf. For the next few hours the Nord known as Cullen no longer exist. And a feral wolf took her place.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle leaned out a little. He thought he saw something moving. He dropped from the tree and sprinted to the camp. He checked everybody. Cullen was missing. "Oh no..." He squinted in the harsh moonlight. He looked at the ground and followed her tracks. He started a slow jog .

The scent hit him like a wall. WOLF. He looked down and noticed the tracks get bigger and more defined. "No no no no no...." He backed up and looked behind him. He didn't realized how far from the camp he was. He looked ahead again and his heart stopped. A huge wolf stood in front of him. Lyle hoped it was Cullen "I-It's m-me C-Cullen. Remember? Good Kitty." He patted his head and smiled weakly. The wolf cocked it's head to the side. There was an audible growl. Lyle knew he wasn't hungry. and the wolf seemed calm. Was she hungry? Lyle was about to search his satchel when he realized he didn't have it. He rubbed his chin thinking of what to feed her.

The wolf stepped closer. It sniffed. Lyle shook his head. "No No. I am friend not food. Come one you know me. I can help you." Lyle was scared for the first time in his 22 years of life. He was outmatched by the woman he treated the worst. He instantly regretted all the things he said.

The wolf stepped closer. Lyle turned and ran. He ran away from the camp not wanting to endanger anyone. He ran as fast as he could. He knew the wold was faster than him, and can outlast him. He also knew the wolf could climb trees. Lyle ran his fastest. He heard the wolf closing in panting. Is this the end? Killed by the woman I mistreated. Food to a nord? To a furless?

Cullen Wulf

The Wolf chased Lyle through the dark forest. It easily kept on Lyle's heels. Its could smell the fear the Khajiit had, and the wolf enjoyed the smell, it was almost intoxicating. The wolf made sure to not kill Lyle just yet, it enjoyed playing with its prey. It growled happily and it slowly closed the gap between it and the Khajiit.

The wolves massive claws sunk into Lyle's lower back leg and he tripped to the ground. On all fours, it placed one claw on Lyle's chest and a fierce growl erupted from its throat. It lowed its head just inches from Lyle's face and with its bright eyes glared at its prey beneath it. The wolves lips pulled back, reviling its row of razor sharp teeth. It angled its head up at the night sky, and let out an ear piercing howl to the bright moon.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle ran his hardest and fastest. It wasn't fast enough. The wolf cut Lyle's thigh. He tumbled and started rolling.
    It was slow motion for Lyle. He watched as the wolf leaped above Lyle as he rolled. The wolf land on in with perfect timing. It's claws gripped Lyle's chest. He yelped painfully. He looked at cullen. He could almost make out a smile from the wolf. Her teeth neared Lyle. He wiggled trying to get free.

She simply put more pressure on him. He couldn't move. The teeth got closer and closer. He tried to pull himself from out of her grip. The claws sank into his chest as she pulled back. She lifted her head and howled. It pierced Lyle's sensitive ears painfully. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,(panting) P-please Cullen.Don't do those. I know I did you wrong and I'm.....Sorry." He looked fearfully into her eyes. She seemed emotionless.

He knew it was hopeless. He remembered when he used to be the apex predator. He would never let his prey escape him. But now the coin has flipped. Now he is the prey. He had to hope that cullen was different. he hoped she wouldn't do it. He thought about Khayla,Sive and Ajira. What would they say if Cullen came back with blood on her teeth and he belly full? What would they think if he went missing?

He couldn't afraid anymore. He leaned close to her snout and screamed. "Do It!!!!!! Don't play!!!!!!" He wiggled his right arm free and released his claws. He slashed cullen right above the eye. Her arm pressed his down again, and she looked at him angrily. Lyle looked at her without fear. He leaned in close to her face. and whispered "Do it....I was once a predator....I understand...." Lyle didn't want to die, but he lived his life. The only thing he regretted was mistreating Cullen. He thought of Khayla. A tear fell down. His persona changed from fearless to sorrow. He looked at the sky around Cullen's head. "The sky's beautiful isn't it?"

Azzuri1166

Ajira awoke by a loud growl that echo'd through the area,she pushed the bed roll off of her and got up off of the other one that she had been placed on as she looked around to investigate she noticed that Lyle and Cullen cannot be seen but she noticed some tracks.

As she followed some tracks she only noticed Lyle's and not Cullen's that had been dusted over as she walked she was still in incredible pain she had to take a short rest to swear in pain, she continued to follow the tracks until shame came to a clearing within the dark woods where she spotted Lyle being chased and then eventually caught by a beast, she sneaked upon the two, and drew her bow as soon as she was within range she drew and arrow in the bow.

She stood up to get a good shot upon the beast that was attacking Lyle. ''Hoi! ugly!, leave him alone!'. She shouted as she fired an arrow at the beasts leg.

Cullen Wulf

The beast ignored Lyle for the time being, and turned to face Ajira. It stood on its two back leg's, towering around eight feet tall. It raised its claws up at its sides about to its waist, and let out a ground rumbling warning growl at Ajira. The wolf just stood there at watched Ajira, then quickly looked to Lyle, then back to Ajira.

It was debating weather to finish Lyle, or have Lyle and Ajira share the same fate. The wolf slowly returned to Lyle, but never turned its back to Ajira. Keeping eye contact with Ajira, the wolf, on all fours, sunk its razor blade teeth into Lyle's shoulder and started to drag him deeper into the woods.

Azzuri1166

Ajira watched as the beast dragged Lyle off into the woods, it was dark but luckily her race could see in the dark but with her body full of venom, she would get slaughtered, even with pain in her legs and venom in her body she ran to the camp and found where Sive was sleeping. She shook her, trying to wake her. ''Sive!, wake up!, a werewolf has Lyle... and I think it's already taken Cullen''.