• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saozig

Hippy
As You're not a thane in Raven Rock, you don't get a housecarl with this player house, and unlike the Hearthfire houses, you can't hire a steward. It's not like the other player houses in the game.

The manor remains in some ways a NPC house but one you get to stay at and has safe storage you can use. That's why you get a rested Bonus when sleeping there and not a Well Rested bonus.

Scot Guillory

so my stuff will be safe if no one is there? my idea is basically to use it almost as my house/museum. showing off all my armor and weapons and plops

JClarke1953

Just make sure you put your stuff in one of the chest's, barrel's or the safe, don't just leave stuff next to something. You can also activate the bookshelves, as well as the weapon rack's, and the sword/shield plaques. I'd like to turn the lighting up in there a bit, but there's no way to do "improvements".

I put Dragon scale's by the forge next to the ingots of iron and steel, and when I returned, they were gone. I'm also trying to figure how to get rid of one of the bodies when I busted in on their scheme.

Scot Guillory

Just make sure you put your stuff in one of the chest's, barrel's or the safe, don't just leave stuff next to something. You can also activate the bookshelves, as well as the weapon rack's, and the sword/shield plaques. I'd like to turn the lighting up in there a bit, but there's no way to do "improvements".

I put Dragon scale's by the forge next to the ingots of iron and steel, and when I returned, they were gone. I'm also trying to figure how to get rid of one of the bodies when I busted in on their scheme.
So my things are safe without a housecarl? Thats awesome news. Also I think you drag the bodies outside then dump them where you like

JClarke1953

Not sure how I can drag them using a controller, but I'll fool with it and see. I can drag and drop objects, but have yet to try dead NPC's.

But Yeh, your stuff will be safe in there. The only thing's that don't seem to activate are the display cases.

Scot Guillory

just hold down the button you use to search them then slowly lift them into the air you can move them slowly anywhere you want

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts