• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I'm going to type this quickly while I got the chance!

What has been going on with the forums? The only way I could get help was via facebook. I couldn't get on with any browser or computer and was about to try my ipod to see if it could get on here!

Problem Loading Page:

Server not found

That's what I always got for the last two days almost even when the site was supposedly up and running. Again... What's going on? I already checked for viruses. I had a few PUP's but nothing major. I reset my internet. Nothing. I'm afraid this is gonna happen again so this is why I'm asking. What happened and how do I prevent this from happening again?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I had the same problem, it was down for me, while it was up for Sneaks. It was also up for me, while it was down for Dabiene.

Dabiene Caristiana

I already cleared my cache by the way. I've done everything I can think of. Right now, I blame the government. :p Jerks.

Dabiene Caristiana

scvhost.exe is now using 800k of ram now! HOLY CRAP.

Looks like I need a new computer. I've ran virus checker, I've looked up guides, etc. Nothing works. My coputer is completely trashed and won't load anything without taking 5 minutes to load because of the CPU frying out. It'll take me a week or two to get a new computer. So I guess I'm offline till then. :/

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
scvhost.exe is now using 800k of ram now! HOLY CRAP.

Looks like I need a new computer. I've ran virus checker, I've looked up guides, etc. Nothing works. My coputer is completely trashed and won't load anything without taking 5 minutes to load because of the CPU frying out. It'll take me a week or two to get a new computer. So I guess I'm offline till then. :/

You can try to delete everything and re-install windows. That always helped a lot with my computer problems.

Dabiene Caristiana

I prefer to throw it out the window like an angry ape. Sounds more fun. *sarcasm* :p

Dabiene Caristiana

It's stable now. I doubt that will last for long. :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts