Serana isn't availlible for marriage....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Old Sub Sailor

I also "like" her.
On a side note, when heading for the final shrine; glacial crevice, I used the wait here command while I went ahead to disarm some traps. When I went back to her, the usual follow me option was not there. A Bug perhaps?

edge

My personal favorite spouse is aela because she is a follower, you have history with her, shes attractive, and she a werewolf which is pretty epic

DeadxTime

Aela is the best marriage option currently but it would be neat if Bethesda made a patch or something that gave more marriage options.

DeadxTime

I agree they need more options for marriage. As well as to expand it like having a kid (dosn't have to have a sex scene the screen can cut to black), have him/her open a real shop, being able to give them gifts, or how about actually kissing haha.

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
I think the problem with making Serana an option for marriage, is the fact that it transforms her from one of the most well developed characters in both Skyrim, and other Elder Scrolls games, into a "GIVE ME HOMECOOKED MEALS AND MONEY" basic wife. I would rather have her stay as the vampire and awesome follower, than the boring wife.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I think the problem with making Serana an option for marriage, is the fact that it transforms her from one of the most well developed characters in both Skyrim, and other Elder Scrolls games, into a "GIVE ME HOMECOOKED MEALS AND MONEY" basic wife. I would raher have her stay as the vampire and awesome follower, than the boring wife.

That is a good point.. Though maybe in the future they could change some marriage options and such. Like some people have said, have a kid, or actually kiss :/ Meh, who knows. But like with some spouses, you can bring them along on the journey. But I get your point. Serana isn't really the "Sure, here is your homecooked meal, and some hard earned money, you need anything else hun?" Nah, she seems more of an action, go-getter kinda girl. :/

Humbungala

Sooo..... I've already killed my wife, Miuri, in anticipation of a patch to marry her. She's far too awesome for Bethesda to do this to us. Taunt us with her, then take her away and crush our hopes and dreams. Pretted 'effed up.
you cant remarry I hope you know that

kdude63

i think its rediculous how you cant marry her shes the only one you can get those cursed bows from and when u dismiss her she goes to random spots making it harder to find her.. Bethesda made skyrim close to perfect and when they do stupid things like this its make me not wanna play it..anyway bethesda needs to make a patch and let you marry her i didnt invest over 150 hrs of game play to be dissapointed!
Only 150 hours?... Pfft.

The voice actors name is Laura Baily, for that one guy that was wondering..she does a range of voice acting, from Kid Trunks in Dragonball Z, to Lust in Full metal Alchemist as well as Macha on Soul Eater. her voice is really sexy ;) imo.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
She is also in the show Walker, Texas Ranger :3 well, in one episode. She was on stage with Chuck Norris! That makes Serana even more epic :D

Grim 0

I absolutely Love Serana, for all the above mentioned reasons as well as the fact that she is voiced by Laura Bailey, who I have adored since discovering her when she voiced Bloodrayne. Met her once too, at the Kawaii Kon 2009 in Hawaii. But I understand why they didn't make her marriageable, they didn't want a repeat of Aela. She was a strong werewold huntress, then you marry her, and she's all domesticated and toned down, but if they do make Serana marriageable, they've got to keep Serana the same, not domesticated. I wish we could marry Injard, the Dawnguard Warrior. Or even Karita from the Dawnstar Tavern, since she's got the most gorgeous voice out of all the bards, even better than Panrea, who claims to be the best *rolls eyes*

Also, I'm having trouble getting the dialog option to propose to Serana, as posted on UESP, they say it can only be done after completing "Beyond Death" But I've never gotten the option. I make Let's Plays and I want to showcase her rejecting the offer, and I've yet to find a clip of it on youtube. Anyone know the exact specifics of getting the option? I got the Amulet of Mara equipped when I talk to her, but nothing.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I wish we could marry Injard, the Dawnguard Warrior.
Pretty sure you can marry Ingjard, actually (who I honestly find much more attractive than Serana). I got it to work in two ways-
1) Using my main (who joined the Dawnguard), I used the console to reset his marriage and restart the quest. Ingjard commented on the Amulet of Mara, but "Interested in me?" didn't show up as a dialogue option. However, the same happened with other marriageable NPCs, so I think it had to do with something I overlooked when resetting the quest.
2) Using another character (who hasn't married anyone) I used the console to place Ingjard in front of me, but since I hadn't joined the Dawnguard, she wouldn't say much. Used the console to put her relationship at 4 (required for followers), she noticed the Amulet of Mara (and was available as a follower), and we got married. :D

Grim 0

Marrying Ingjard is not my main concern, and mind you, I'm on Xbox. And you can't marry Ingjard anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts