Serana isn't availlible for marriage....

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mathiark

Hardy Wood Elf
That sucks :sadface:
The interaction between your character and her made it seemed like you would be able to marry her...

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I know, I was so devastated, I mean she even tells her Father that she won't let him hurt you; but then she throws you in the Friendzone.

PriitySiick

This is email i have sent regarding this deli ma.

"My hopes where shattered when Serana Declined my Marriage proposal. I tried every thing to change her mind but she wouldn't budge.

Could you plezz persuade her in to marrying me?

Thank you so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Other words. Why would you make it so we could not marry this wonderful being. she is better than Lydia in every way. You saved her, you took care of her, and you practically made her fall in love with you. but yet you still wont allow us to Marry her!

Plezz for the love of Talos, Fix This!!!"

DarknessCalling

Sooo..... I've already killed my wife, Miuri, in anticipation of a patch to marry her. She's far too awesome for Bethesda to do this to us. Taunt us with her, then take her away and crush our hopes and dreams. Pretted 'effed up.

Golgo_SPB

wish they could provide better marriage partners for "evil" characters. Can't even marry Eola! what's for dinner honey? roasted priest of arkay

Mazekial

Ok, yes they should have made/should make her a marriage option considering all the crap you go through with her, but let's face it: what is the point of marriage in Skyrim beyond the acheivement? You get a specific character in one of your houses who just gives you 100 gold per day and a meal after a rather cheesey marriage ceremony in the horribly trashy hold of Riften. Oh and then they call you love or dear every time you walk by...

That's it? Exactly. Now incorporate the fact that only a handful of all the marriage candidates will actually follow you and aid you in combat. It's really not that big of a deal. Serana already indirectly flirts with you in some of her dialogue, so if you "love" her so much just have her follow you everywhere and just assume she's your lover. It's not that much different, when you think about it.

robert fano

I know, I was so devastated, I mean she even tells her Father that she won't let him hurt you; but then she throws you in the Friendzone.
i think its rediculous how you cant marry her shes the only one you can get those cursed bows from and when u dismiss her she goes to random spots making it harder to find her.. Bethesda made skyrim close to perfect and when they do stupid things like this its make me not wanna play it..anyway bethesda needs to make a patch and let you marry her i didnt invest over 150 hrs of game play to be dissapointed!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
She does have some amusing things to say, Think she hinted sleeping with you or something about that when you asked about the elder scroll, though she said it to me next to a torture rack and several torture tools, she crazy.

Tyrone

Lol I was sad too about this, all throughout playing the campaign it was hinting a romance, and then she just slaps you and drops you down a deep, dark hole known as the friendzone.

Ahh well, she can always attend my wedding with Ysolda if Bethesda doesn't fix this in a couple months... :sadface:

Gioisitalian

Im really upset too, i was looking forward to popping the question then finally realized she wasn't available for marriage. but if you tell her to wait in your home she will stay their and sit in a chair and eat bread all day, also she is a great follower due to her invincibility

Kairoji

It really makes you question why Bethesda allowed us to be able to even pop the question to her, doesn't it?

Sen5esFail

^thats what i was thinking; that this must be a bug. However its not like all marriage proposals are accepted in real life. Im thinking of it in those terms. My other thoughts are....I ****ing paid $20 i'll marry a troll turd if i want to!;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts