• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

rakesh

So I have freed Serana, and during dialogue with her, the quest "Awakening" finishes. Serana agrees to come with me but doesn't follow me. She buggers off in the opposite direction, when I catch her up and say "come with me" she agrees and says "lets go" or whatever - but she still wanders off - so I have to leave Dimhollow crypt on my own. I expect she might turn up as I exit the cave, or when I fast travel somewhere, but she doesn't.

The bloodline quest hasn't even been triggered. So I don't know where she is, and using the console to move to her - doesn't work. Even using the console to start the bloodline quest doesn't work. I have no idea how to progress here - any advice?

Thiashan

Hey, brother

I found this advice on Gamefaqs,
"travel to Castle Volkihar and enter using the side Undercroft entrance. Wait a few seconds and Serana should appear behind you (and following already). You can then leave and she'll follow until you dismiss her (just go back to Undercroft if you want her again). It's worked everytime for me (PS3), but I don't recommend using the "wait here" command, the "follow me" option doesn't appear and she just stands there."

Other than that I'd recommend completing another quest without her and then trying to speak to her again. If all else fails, you may have to console command her out of existence and then resurrect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts