• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ilya

Article Writer
This is going to sound like a horrible singles add o_O but I'm new to The Elder Scrolls Online and am looking for someone to play with. [emoji39]Feel free to PM me or respond to this thread. Thanks! [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilya

Article Writer
Haha well that's good to know! [emoji14] Every way I thought to say it sounded stupid so I just went with it. :rolleyes:

Well that sucks man! What do you live under a rock?? [emoji14] kidding! [emoji4] well it's definitely worth the money. You wouldn't be disappointed!

lizardisok

+ he owns a xbone?
For some reason coop bétween consoles and PC is non-compatible (whiCH IS RETARDED)

Will someone with a PS4 please get this game and join the fun! Preferably someone cool :cool:

Sorry, sorry for the false hope Ilya, as I too do not own a PS4. Maybe Santa will bring me one :D that would be sweet!

Ilya

Article Writer
Lizzie and I are on PC. Sorry Ilya.

Yea yea.... Thanks for NOTHING!!! [emoji35] haha! :rolleyes: I'm kidding. [emoji4] you guys are too nerdy for consoles I get it. [emoji14]

Ilya

Article Writer
+ he owns a xbone?
For some reason coop bétween consoles and PC is non-compatible (whiCH IS RETARDED)

Will someone with a PS4 please get this game and join the fun! Preferably someone cool :cool:

Sorry, sorry for the false hope Ilya, as I too do not own a PS4. Maybe Santa will bring me one :D that would be sweet!

Ok so that was lame...o_O Tapatalk just deleted everything I wrote to you because apparently you can quote two people in the same message??? -_-

Anyway....yea... I'm sure there's some sort of reason for them not being compatible...probably having to do with money. Haha! [emoji14] or not. I'm not very technically inclined past knowing my way around a remote. o_O

And I dunno man, were you a good boy this year? o_O

lizardisok

11368732.jpg
Lizzie and I are on PC. Sorry Ilya.
Just so this isn't confused, he's referring to another Lizzie :p
+ he owns a xbone?

Ok so that was lame...o_O Tapatalk just deleted everything I wrote to you because apparently you can quote two people in the same message??? -_-

Anyway....yea... I'm sure there's some sort of reason for them not being compatible...probably having to do with money. Haha! [emoji14] or not. I'm not very technically inclined past knowing my way around a remote. o_O

And I dunno man, were you a good boy this year? o_O

Was I good this year? Yes I was.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Which server are you playing on - if it's EU I'll send you a guild invite

Ilya

Article Writer
Which server are you playing on - if it's EU I'll send you a guild invite

Unfortunately I play on the NA server. [emoji20] Thanks though! [emoji4]

Ilya

Article Writer
I don't know WHYYYYY they have to make things so complicated...o_O really.... -_-

ZeroDragon

It's a pain - though we are looking to set up a guild on the NA server - just waiting for a response from someone saying they want to start it up

Ilya

Article Writer
Ooooo that's great news!! [emoji1] well let me know when it's confirmed. Just so you know though, I'm quite the noob sooo...yea... [emoji14]

ZeroDragon

Most of the EU guild were noobs to MMO. There are some absolute prats who bitch if you play a style which is not "approved". We don't have any of those. Purely there to help and have a laugh. I'll message you as soon as it's set up

Ilya

Article Writer
Ok sounds great!! [emoji4]

ZeroDragon

It's been a while, but we have a NA guild as of this morning if you are still looking for one :Dragonborn:

Ilya

Article Writer
Heck yes I am! [emoji39] I'll PM you

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts