• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Yeah. I have to be careful about that from now on, as I typically stay permanently in Sneak (build it up fast, even without Thief Stone) except when I need to talk to someone or run away from something (pesky mammoths). Even Semirhage, a "warrior" character, now at level 17, has like a 43 Sneak already. If you have patience, you can get up as high as you want in Sneak before ever getting to Riverwood - that Bear in the cave may not enjoy the experience, but it's pretty funny for the player (at least for the first half hour or so).
I usually fast level it with Backstabs. Each one is a good dose of XP. If I'm a race with like, no Sneak, i start off with a Bow, it's a heck of a lot easier to get within Range undetected than close enough to proc it with a Dagger.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I am Gidian. I'm older than I can remember, I lost count ages ago. Mine story is long, and I have very limited time and space with which to tell it. Many a' foe have tried to lay me low, yet I still walk this world. I have seen more than most can imagine, and though it may sound a wondorous tale, I am but a humble man. Many say I resemble a nord in his prime, and further still, despite my protests, some have taken to calling me a diety. I care not for many things, for life is but a rose... it withers and it dies. (Credit to the Cranberries for that line) I may become arrogant or somber in your eyes, but in mine I am still a good man. I do mine best to retain a good standing upon these plains, and tread not in my path, lest you be worthy of a fight to the last, one left to stand, the other to fall. Maybe one day your ears may be blessed with many o' mine tales, but until such a day, I will leave you in darkness and strife, for I have little more left to give.

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Name: Saint (I know its not a "orc" name!) Saint's his nick name, nobody knows his real name. Even me.
Race: Orc
'Class' or Class Description: A megaton time bomb with a short fuse.
Relative Date of Creation: A while back
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) ebony war ax, deadric armor, gauntlets, boots, shield, ebony helmet. All legendary and double enchanted, only the finest grand soul gems were used,
Level (Estimate if you must): 81 legit, no exploits. Just the grind.
Factions:
What are they up to?
Alliance:
Back story (Optional):
Other Details (Optional): I'll finish this post later, I have to check my game stats. Then find creative ways to lie and exaggerate so ya'll will think my dragon born is awsome.
Picture (optional):

Chadonraz

I have made several characters, but only this newest one is active.

Name: Carina
Race: Nord
'Class' or Class Description: Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: February 11, 2013 (this Monday)

Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor): One-handed, Archery, Light Armor, Block
Level (Estimate if you must): 32 (haven't made the 31 to 32 stat raise yet, though)

Factions: Basically everything except the Dark Brotherhood, which I destroyed. But if you want a list: Companions, College of Winterhold (I bet they love having an Arch-Mage who never uses magic, or visits the college), Thieves' Guild (I'm putting off returning the Key), Bards' College

What are they up to?: Radiant quests for the Companions, quest hunting, simply exploring
Alliance: Imperial
Back story (Optional): Don't make these

Other Details (Optional):
Has never had a non-quest follower, so I have been able to Sneak as much as I've wanted. Very nearly "level" 89, without training or the cheat book.
Has never had a bounty (Eltrys is still waiting for me to read his note :p).
Currently Thane of Whiterun, Hjaalmarch and Haafingar. Living in Solitude, sometimes stays the night in Breezehome.
Has a kill-only-hostiles policy, which she violated once (to complete certain Daedric quest; I hate having unfinished quests that I can easily finish) but it was only Lydia. :D
Used to be a werewolf, but cured as soon as found all of the Totems for Aela.

Picture (optional): Camera has a dead battery, so I'll just describe.

Appearance: Female Nord, with long black hair (no ponytail or anything), and purple war paint around her blue eyes.
Armor: Nightingale Armor + Boots + Gloves, Circlet of Eminent Archery (+ 30% bow damage), Ring of Mending (health regens 20% faster), the Gauldur Amulet (won't spoil), and finally, Shield of Solitude (again, won't spoil)
Weapons: Dawnbreaker (<3), Glass Bow of Binding (soul trap weapon) with a variety of arrows (Ancient Nord is the default, but have everything except Ebony and Daedric).

Asheron, Telvanni Wizard
Race: Dunmeri
Skills: Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, 1H, Archery, Sneak.
Level 33
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold, Houses Telvanni, and Redoran
What he is up to: Well, just completed all of the Dragonborn quests up to betraying the Skall. Not out of any love for them, but because he doesn't want to sell his soul to Hermaes Mora.
Backstory: Fled Morrowind to Windhelm, discovered he was Dragonborn, and moved to Solstheim. Worked in, and around Tel Mithryn for Neloth, and investigated around the Island, as well as forays into Apocrypha. Currently resides in Raven Rock:
BD04A2E1A9CFABAA76DC6543DC3930B0BC7D9ADF

rb304288

I've just been curious what kind of Dovahkiin other people are playing, I guess.

This is gonna be long.

Name: Uusha Vula
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
'Class' or Class Description: Agent
Relative Date of Creation: 4 Months ago
Major Skills: Two-Handed (Ebony Blade perks), One-handed (Ebony Blade perks), Archery, Light Armor, Sneak, and Alchemy.

Level (Estimate if you must): 58
My Current Perk Set (58): http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder...000005111001111101100000000000000000000111111

My Intended Perk Set (81):http://www.ign.com/builds/the-elder...110115111103111101100000000000021110001111111

Factions: Companions (Harbinger), Thieve's Guild (Master), Mage's Guild (Archmage), Blades.
What are they up to? Just finished saving Solsteim from Mirak, now back in Skyrim entering the Dark Brotherhood. Still haven't finished the Main Quest.
Alliance: Dark Brotherhood, Thieve's Guild, Blades, Self.

Back story (Optional): The creatures of Mer live long lives, and such is the case for Uusha Vula. She grew up in the luscious forests of Valenwood to a simple back wood family. Her ancient father teacher her the hunt and her shamanistic mother teaching her to commune with the forest. She had a tranquil adolescence, but in her transition to adulthood she was sent to the Summerset Isles for university. There she specialized in Alchemy and Smithing, never quite excelling in magic--in fact, she was never able to master more than the most basic of spells. For this folly, the Altmer were displeased and threw out of the university before she could graduate. By this time the Aldmeri Dominion had started taking roots through the rebellions of the Summerset Isles and the Oblivion Crisis was in full swing in Cyrodil.

After her expulsion, she was writhed to return to her family such an avid failure and so she took to the streets, using her skills in Alchemy to brew nasty poisons and powerful potions. She quickly became a well sought after underground talent for assassins, brigands, and eventually the Aldmeri Dominion itself. When they became aware of her prowess in Alchemy and Archery, the Thalmor quickly indoctrinated her into their fold. Still young, in the terms of Mer, Uusha was easily swayed to see the superiority of Mer against Man and became an astute and deadly agent for their devious purposes. They understood her non-propensity for magic and instead chose to hone her skills in deception, weaponry, and assassination. She became an agent of unseen destruction; poisoning imperial officials in their sleep, plunging arrows deep into the skulls of political adversaries, and even leading strike teams against the Blades when the Great War began.

It was during the Great War that her faith in Mer was finally shaken. It was due to the Thalmor's actions that the Blades had been all but destroyed and the Imperial City surrounded by the Aldmeri army. On the eve of the White-cord Concordant, her Thalmor commanding officer, Ancano, gave her sealed orders to infiltrate the Imperial City and kill a band of Blades that were protecting the palace and running raids against the Aldmeri camp by day. Uusha stole away into the night with a few Thalmor spell-swords and located the Blades preparing for a raid in the Elven Gardens District. A skilled battle ensued as the Blades cut down the Thalmor first, but Uusha's skill with the blade proved too much for them. Soon only one Blade and Uusha were left standing across from each other. Uusha's bow broken, her blade shattered. She had nothing to defend herself, but her attacker held a large, intricately designed katana. After many dodges she finally managed to wrest the weapon from her attacker and plunge it deep into the Blade's abdomen. The blade glowed red with vicious power and a soft voice laughed in hushed breaths at the silent betrayal that had just ensued. The Blade removed his helmet to look upon his murderer. It was her father. He smiled at her and died, never giving her the chance to explain or understand.

That night she disappeared. In her stead at the Elven Gardens District were only the parricidal blade and the bodies of the fallen. Removed from the Aldmeri rosters and ranks, expelled from society, torn from reality. She was nothing if not mournful, confused, despondent, and alone. She saw the finality of death and the pain and sorrow that she had brought to so many, yet... something in her still craved it, yearned for it. She saw death as her masterpiece and the blade, bow, and poison as her painter's brush. She moved to the perilous mountains that create the barrier between Cyrodil and Skyrim. There she learned to hone that hunger in a sense of necessity, using her skills in death only for the sake of survival or purpose, but in came at a price. Hircine became her master for over one hundred years, she still remains his Champion however through diligence and trust Hircine gave her back her free will. Never again to be misguided by the ideals of a single organization or entity Uusha has taken to her own code. One that treats her vicious lust for battle and bloodshed like that of an animal to please and commune with the Lord of the Hunt, but also that determines herself in all things; who is fit to live or die, what is needed for her to succeed. She uses her skills that she has learned from the Underground Market, the Thalmor, Hircine to serve as an independent agent of change. She finds the greatest conflicts of the age now and determines which side she sees just and fights furiously for, serving often times as the final blade stroke in the killing blow upon their adversaries. All the while setting up a lucrative financial empire and wide array of contacts to make running the Dark Brotherhood and Thieve's Guild's affairs more honorable and easier; for who better to straighten and moderately guide their path than she, Uusha Vula: the Dragonborn.

Weapons:Ebony Blade*, Ebony Bow (20 Magika, 20 Frost), Daedric Bow (20 Fire, Soul Trap), Paralysis Poison w/ Damage Health, Stamina & Magika Regen -100% w/ Damage Health, Slow w/ Lingering Poison Dmg (I think)

Armor:
Savior's Armor: Savior's Hide [280] (Magic Resistance 15%, Poison Resistance 50%), Stormcloak Officer's Helm [95] (Bows 43%, Restoration 26%), Stormcloak Officer's Gloves [78] (Bows 43%, One-Handed 43%), Stalhrim Boots [135] (One-Handed 45%, Stamina +70), Gold Diamond Necklace (Bows 43%, Stamina Regen 33%), Gold Emerald Ring (One-Handed 45%, Health +70).

Total Armor: 450 (w/ perks). Focus: One-Handed, Bows, and Stamina.

Agent's Clothes: Blue Fine Clothes (Smithing 25%, Health Regen 31%), Blackgaurd's Hood [115] (Prices 25%), Gloves (Smithing 25%, Alchemy 25%), Boots (One-Handed 40%, Sneak 40%), Gold Diamond Necklace (Prices 25%, Smithing 25%), Gold Diamond Ring (Alchemy 25%, Smithing 25%).

Total Armor: 115 (w/ perks). Focus: Alchemy, Barter, and Smithing.

Picture (optional):
20130317_160038.jpg

20130317_160220(0).jpg
Thanks! Sorry for the long post :)

Attachments

• 20130317_160038.jpg
    20130317_160038.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • 20130317_160220(0).jpg
    20130317_160220(0).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Name: Hank
Race: Argonian
'Class' or Class Description: Twisted Spellsword
Relative Date of Creation: It's been a long while, I don't even remember.
Major Skills: Conjuration, Restoration, One Handed - Heavy Armor
Level: 74
Factions: College of Winterhold
What are they up to? Roaming and looking foward to more challenges.
Alliance: Himself.
Back story: Argonian raised in Cyrodiil, he developped a burning hatred for himself when his first interactions with his own kind led to a disaster. He practiced the Restoration, Conjuration and Alteration schools aswell as Vampirism to separate himself from the Hist, (and live). He eventually did it, at the cost of obliterating the few chances he had to reintegrate society and a slight amnesia. He fled to Skyrim to start a second life with his 'new' self.
Other Details: He doesn't develop his vampirism and has no care for his kind, but he believes that a cure might lead to disastrous consequences due to the fact that he has absolutely no link with the Hist anymore. Because of this, he's very often blood-starved; which leads to a rather disturbed behavior, he judges this is better this way.
Picture:

ScreenShot108.bmp

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
Updated

Name: Sodril Norvayn
Race: Dunmer/Dark Elf
Stone Blessing: Atronach
'Class' or Class Description: Sorcerer
Relative Date of Creation: Yesterday
Major Skills: Conjuration (atromancy), Destruction, Heavy Armor, Alteration, Enchanting
What are they up to? Traveling to Saarthal.
Alignment: Lawful Evil, eventually Chaotic Evil
Backstory: The firstborn kin to Morrowind’s wealthy House Norvayn, Sodril fled to Skyrim in the wake of the Red Mountain eruption. Prior to this day, he enjoyed an uneventful albeit estranged childhood. He displayed a natural penchant for magic at a young age, and was often regarded as the most eccentric of his three other siblings. When the family was wiped out from the eruption, Sodril, its sole survivor, fled to Skyrim, and became reportedly disillusioned with the reality around him. Most modern accounts would suggest that he suffered a severe manic breakdown, which warped his perception of right and wrong. He subsequently turned to the Daedra for guidance, believing that the Aedra were responsible for Morrowind’s infamous natural disaster. He sought out guidance through Hermaeus Mora, and gradually found himself at ease with the Prince of Fate. His ultimate ambition is to enter Apocrypha, and serve Hermaeus as his immortal servant of knowledge, believing that the mortal realm bears no fruit for him.
Residence: None
Other Details: Not Dragonborn. The most experimental one.

Name: Ma’javir
Race: Khajiit
Stone Blessing: Lord
‘Class’ or Class Description: Trickster
Relative Date of Creation: Today
Major Skills: Sneak, One-Handed, Pickpocket, Alchemy, Illusion
Factions: Thieves’ Guild, Dark Brotherhood
What are they up to? Exploring the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary before embarking on his first set of contracts.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral /Insanity
Backstory: Ma’javir was abandoned at birth, having been born to an impoverished family on the outskirts of a small Elsweyr village. Because of this, he never learned about nor developed any sort of morals, and instead found pleasure in laughter and certain forms of masochism. He came to Skyrim after wandering about Tamriel for most of his life. Though not nearly as psychotic as Cicero, Ma’javir has his moments, and enjoys toying with opponents and clients alike whenever possible.
Residence: Dawnstar Sanctuary (future)
Other Details: Not Dragonborn. The one with the quickest reflexes.

Name: Canas Thibault
Race: Breton
Stone Blessing: Steed
‘Class’ or Class Description: Blademaster
Relative Date of Creation: Today
Major Skills: One-Handed (dual-wielding), Smithing, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Speech
Factions: Companions (non-werewolf)
What are they up to? En route to Dustman’s Cairn with Farkas
Alignment: Lawful Good
Backstory: Canas was born into a Daggerfall family of high standing. He was a prodigal boy from the start; swordplay was his forte. Well-spoken but somewhat old fashioned, Canas aged well, acting as Daggerfall’s staunch protector until moving to Skyrim, for reasons he would rather not divulge. Now middle-aged, Canas is interested in Akaviri culture, and actively tries to assist in reassembling the Blades. In addition, he is an active member of the Imperial Legion, as well as an accomplished bard.
Residence: Sky Haven Temple (future)
Other Details: Dragonborn. The one with the best singing voice.

Sean

lost somewhere
Name: Sean (Bet you can't guess why)
Race: Nord (Vampire Lord)
'Class' or Class Description: Master of All Trades
Relative Date of Creation: Around the time that patch 1.6 came out
Major Skills: Two Handed, Alteration, Destruction, Conjuration, Light Armor
Level (Estimate if you must): 99
Factions: All
What are they up to?
Alliance: Self, but sided with Empire
Other Details (Optional): Going to try to make this character also a werebear, and I do play the game on the 360. I will move my save permanently over to my PC once all DLC has been released
Picture (optional): Will get one eventually.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
Name: Ashiri Faldenair
Race:Bosmer/Wood Elf
date of Creation:3/14/13
Class: Marksman/Assassin
Major Skills: Light Armor,Archery,Sneak,Speech,Alchemy
Minor Skills:Enchanting.
Level:17
Factions:Dark Brotherhood/Companions
What are they up to?: Dark Brotherhood Quest Line
Imperials or Stormcloaks?: Unaffiliated

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Name: Miranda
Race: Wood Elf
'Class' or Class Description: Neutral/good magic-using, animal-loving, treasure-hunting Dragonborn :)
Relative Date of Creation: December 27th, 2012?
Major Skills: Archery, two-handed, heavy armor, alchemy
Favorite Weapon: Imperial/elven bow, glass battleaxe, sometimes war axe/firebolt
Level (Estimate if you must): 26
Factions: Dragonborn, Companions, College of Winterhold
What are they up to? Exploring dungeons, chasing bunnies, making friends with wild beasts, having her heart broken by other adorable bosmer (*cough*Faendal*cough*) who don't accept her vegetarianism Dx
Alliance: Greybeardz, yo! She is Team Paarthy and will not choose a side in the war.
Back story (Optional):
Other Details (Optional): This character is me. I was teleported into the Skyrim world and thus she has my personality and makes choices like I would IRL. :3
Picture (optional):

Name: Virgil
'Class' or Class Description: Southern, middle-aged, ale-drinking epicurean bard and Stormcloak spy :D
Relative Date of Creation: January '13
Major Skills: One-handed, sneak, light armor
Favorite Weapon: Dual steel daggers
Level (Estimate if you must): 12
Factions: Bards College, Stormcloaks
What are they up to? Drinking, telling stories, obsessively worshipping Talos and Ulfric, reflecting on personal decisions and trying vainly to reclaim his youthful vigor
Alliance: Stawmcloaks all tha way!
Back story (Optional): Grew up in Black Marsh's deep south, became a sailor and traveled the rivers of Tamriel with not a care in the world. He lived for his own pleasure and the joy of his crew mates, and drank and sang songs and wrote about the beautiful (and scary) sights he encountered on his journeys. After a long life of sailing, he stopped in Skyrim and ended up settling down. He made his bard studies more professional and in Skyrim he discovered Talos and began a life of reform. He now faces a mid-life crisis as he chooses between his old home and carefree life and his new loyalty to Talos combined with an obvious denial of any tension between him and the Nords.
Picture (optional):

Name: Al'Murah, or "Amur"
'Class' or Class Description: Young and charming rogue thief/skooma addict
Relative Date of Creation: Jan. '13
Major Skills: Pickpocket, lockpicking, sneak, speech
Favorite Weapon: Claws! :D
Level (Estimate if you must): 9?
Factions: None
What are they up to? Living in the "wild", robbing passers-by, sneaking through giant camps at night, escaping Cidhna Mine xD
Alliance: None, he works for himself only...
Back story (Optional): Amur was born and raised in Skyrim and feels estranged from the local humans as well as other Khajiit since he doesn't really "belong" with either of them. His skooma-dealing parents were both incarcerated when he was 10 so he hit the streets and, not knowing anything else, inadvertently followed in their footsteps. He is the stereotype "sneak-thief", but he is not afraid to kill those who get in his way. He stays outside the cities and camps out in the forests alone, but when he needs to do "business", he will use his clever cunning to disguise himself in fancy clothes and convince guards to let him in the cities.
Other Details (Optional): Ysolda is the only Nord he remotely enjoys being around, and he is thinking about marrying her and moving into her house so he has a place to display his collection of every type of hold guards' armor. xD
Picture (optional):

Name: Jareth
'Class' or Class Description: Creepy/trickster vampire mage
Relative Date of Creation: Jan-Feb. '13?
Major Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Illusion, Block
Favorite Weapon: Atronachs/ice spikes! xD
Level (Estimate if you must): 13
Factions: Dark Brotherhood, ex-CoW
What are they up to? Stealing babies, casting illusion spells on random people and watching the fun, bothering Cicero
Alliance: Whatever he feels like, good or bad
Back story (Optional):
Other Details (Optional): Based on character from Labyrinth. Sheogorath and Sanguine are his homeboys. :D
Picture (optional):

~~Coming Soon:
Name: Skjor
'Class' or Class Description: Dragonborn Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: whenever I get around to it
Major Skills: One-handed, heavy armor, block, smithing :D
Favorite Weapon: Skyforge steel sword
Level (Estimate if you must): n/a
Factions: Companions (Harbinger), Blades
What are they up to? Protecting Skyrim, hunting with his wife Aela, settling down and starting a cute wolf family
Alliance: Neutral in civil war, Team Blades in main quest :)
Back story (Optional): He was dead!........OR WAS HE?! *dundundunnnn* :D
Other Details (Optional): Reincarnation of Skjor from the Companions, except hotter. lololol
Picture (optional):

Name: Harley
Race: Imperial
'Class' or Class Description: VILLAIN!
Major Skills: Two-handed, sneak, speech
Favorite Weapon: Ebony warhammer
Factions: Thieves Guild (Nightingale), Dark Brotherhood
What are they up to? Stealing, being extremely lucky, killing innocent people and getting away with it, wearing Cicero's clothes
Alliance: Whatever "evil" daedra want
Back story (Optional): Used to be a perfectly sane and successful businesswoman in Cyrodiil until the daedra corrupted her and she went crazy and fled to Skyrim
Other Details (Optional): Based off character from Batman. :D
Picture (optional):

(Added more coming soon)~~
Name: Robyn
Race: Dunmer
'Class' or Class Description: "Robin Hood" type Thief, Vigilant of Stendarr
Major Skills: Pickpocket, One-handed, Alteration, Destruction, Archery
Favorite Weapon: Dawnbreaker, plain ol' hunting bow
Factions: Thieves Guild (Guildmaster), *Vigil of Stendarr
What are they up to? Exacting justice all across Skyrim, taking from the rich and giving to the poor, resolving her past minor daedric deeds by working with the Vigil to take out all daedra abominations
Alliance: None in CW, Anti-daedra
Back story (Optional): Fled to Skyrim from Morrowind as a very young child, and has always taken a liking to Stendarr and Julianos, her gods of justice. She feels it is wrong for rich people to keep getting richer while innocent poor folk suffer. She became a member of the TG to try and do her part to help with this dilemma, and as she was promoted she aimed to better the organization and make it as "good" as thieves can possibly be. She found Meridia's beacon early during her time in Skyrim and returned it, thinking ridding Skyrim of undead was a just cause. She was awarded with Dawnbreaker and one day she was stopped by a member of the Vigil who suspected her of having a daedric artifact. She then expressed interest in their cause and vowed to never do any daedric bidding again, no matter how appealing it initially seems. They saw her determination and great self control and allowed her to keep the sword to use its power for the Divines. As Guildmaster she removed all influence of Nocturnal from her organization, and now she uses Dawnbreaker to fight against all unearthly abominations, instead of in the name of Meridia.
Picture (optional):

Name: Tsaalani
Race: Altmer
'Class' or Class Description: Thalmor chef :D
Major Skills: Destruction, Restoration, One-handed
Favorite Weapon: Destruction magic, supplemented by an elven dagger and kitchen tools xD
Factions: Imperial Legion?, *Thalmor, Dragonborn
What are they up to? Cooking inside the Thalmor headquarters in Solitude, crafting potions and unique recipes to send back to the Embassy, spying on both Imperials and Stormcloaks, denying she is dragonborn
Alliance: Imperials, Thalmor
Back story (Optional): She is very young for any type of elf and has always loved cooking. Naturally she is a Thamor agent sent from Summerset to keep an eye on things in Skyrim, but everyone knows she is really just the cook and isn't very high in rank. One day she absorbed a dragon's soul and the Greybeards and Blades came after her, calling her Dovahkiin, but she wasn't having any of this Nordic nonsense and has been trying to ignore them.
Other Details (Optional): Just doing main quest to get access to the Thalmor Embassy :p
Picture (optional):

Name: Buffy
Race: Orc
'Class' or Class Description: Daedra worshipper, adventurer?
Major Skills: Light armor, Heavy armor, Two-handed, Smithing
Favorite Weapon: Orcish greatsword
Factions:
What are they up to? Visiting Orc strongholds, collecting every daedric artifact
Alliance: ?
Back story (Optional): Not sure yet, ideas?
Picture (optional):

Now I almost have a character for every race! The next one is going to be an old, senile male Redguard straight outta Hammerfell (curved swords), but I have no idea what his story or play style is gonna be so I need more ideas.

I was also considering making a "dwemer" or "falmer" character to add to my other races, and making them Limited-adventure NPC-style, trying to assimilate into the modern culture. :) Any ideas for doing this (without mods/CC) are also welcome! :3

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
Name: Tora the Wolfborn
'Class' or Class Description: Adventurer. That's what she claims, anyway...
Relative Date of Creation: 12/30/2012
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Two-handed (preferred: battle axe), Heavy Armor (preferred: ebony armor, for now), Conjuration
Level (Estimate if you must): 41
Factions: College of Winterhold, Thieves Guild
What are they up to? Reading Black Books, toying with the idea of becoming a vampire lord (then turning her husband) and smithing like crazy to get to level 90. At 86 right now...very nearly there ;)
Alliance: Stormcloak
Back story (Optional): Because of her name, people assume that Tora has some association with the Companions, but she knows of them only in passing. The TRUE story behind Tora's name is even more extraordinary than any of the rumors. While hunting in a sparsely forested area to the south of Solitude, a Nord couple stumbled upon a pack of wolves. The wolves were acting strangely, reluctant to attack yet fiercely guarding what appeared to be a bundle of rags. As the last of the wolves fell beneath the hunters' blades, the mysterious bundle began to cry out. It was baby Tora. Who might have abandoned her in that dark forest or what compelled her strange protectors to keep her safe, no one knows...
Other Details (Optional): Married to Onmund. Two children, Runa Fair-Shield and Sissel of Rorikstead. Thane of Damn Near Everywhere. (Except Riften because, in her own words, "Really, who cares about that Divines-forsaken skeever pit?") Collector of daedric artifacts.
Picture (optional):

ToraTheWolfborn.jpg

Name: Zephyra
'Class' or Class Description: Alchemist
Relative Date of Creation: 3/1/2013
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) One-handed (preferred: mace), Light Armor (preferred: vampire armor), Alchemy (poisons), Destruction Magic
Level (Estimate if you must): 14
Factions: The Companions
What are they up to? Hoarding volumes of arcane lore and collecting every alchemy ingredient she can get her hands on. Her husband Vilkas, ever-smitten with his "wildflower of Elsweyr" (ahem...didn't know Vilkas had bardic tendencies, did you?), patiently tags along to make sure she stays safe. Not that Zephyra really NEEDS his help, but you know...Lover's Comfort and all that...plus, she's a fantastic cook. Elsweyr fondue, anyone?
Alliance: None...yet. We shall see.
Picture (optional):

skyrimzephyra.jpg

Name: Aurora
Race: Redguard
'Class' or Class Description: Archer, Mage
Relative Date of Creation: 3/5/2013
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Archery (preferred: Orcish Bow of Burning), Light Armor (preferred: vampire armor), Sneak, Conjuration, Illusion
Level (Estimate if you must): 11
What are they up to? Furnishing her new home, Lakeview Manor, and searching for rare plants to grow in her greenhouse. Contemplating making a journey to Solstheim with her dearest friend, Brelyna Maryon. By the way, she'll have a fantastic present waiting for Brelyna when they meet again...the Wobbajack :eek: Let the fun and chaos ensue!
Alliance: Imperial...when she feels like it.
Back story (Optional): Aurora is a solemn, quiet soul who is decidedly reluctant to speak of her life before Skyrim. Only a handful of people have broken through that thorny exterior to touch Aurora's kind, loyal heart. These few companions know only that she was en route to Skyrim against her will when she escaped her cruel captors and fled through the wilderness, only to be apprehended at the border by Imperial soldiers and taken to Helgen for execution. (I'm sure you know the rest of that one.) Rumors fly in Whiterun Hold, connecting Aurora with the mysterious Saadia and the Aldmeri Dominion. Some whisper of a secret Thalmor lover and a brutal murder. Only her beloved Onmund knows the full truth of her painful past, and though many try to wheedle the details out of him, he staunchly refuses to betray her. "I'm going to say this only once," he'll say quietly, every word a knife point. "Leave my Aurora in peace, or you WILL answer to me."
Other Details (Optional): A book-lover and a nature-lover, Aurora is always up for an adventure. Married to Onmund, her college sweetheart, because he's amazing. By the way, if you didn't know what Onmund looks like under those college robes, this is your lucky day. If you didn't really WANT to know, I apologize, because you're about to find out anyway:

(P.S. Thanks to -Mir- for pointing me in the direction of the armor that made this possible :p)

Skyrim 040.jpg

"It's just you and me now...it's just you and me against the world." ~ VNV Nation :D

I also had two elven characters, an Altmer thief and a Dunmer warrior, but sadly they were deleted. Not by me. There were many four-letter words and possibly a shoe or two hurled at the PS3 that day.

Khasrin

Fusozayiit
One more:

Name: Vanesha
Race: Dark Elf
'Class' or Class Description: Ha. Assassin, Thief, Daedric Lackey...take your pick.
Relative Date of Creation: Originally 12/23/12. Reborn 3/20/2013.
Major Skills: (List the ones you use in combat + armor) Light Armor (preferred: Nightingale Armor), Archery (preferred: crossbow), Sneak, One-Handed Weapons (preferred: dual-wielding Chillrend and the Nightingale Blade. For now.)
Level (Estimate if you must): 15
Factions: Thieves' Guild, Dark Brotherhood
What are they up to? Building a house in the middle of nowhere (a.k.a. Falkreath. Let's be honest, it's the middle of nowhere.) Collecting every daedric artifact he can lay his hands on. Forging numbers in various ledgers on behalf of the Thieves' Guild. Lounging naked in the hot springs under the stars with some Skooma or one of Talen-Jei's "special drinks". No, really. He does that.
Alliance: None. "Stormcloak...Imperial...does it matter, when damn near everyone in Skyrim would see me dead for one thing or another? No, stranger. I belong only to the shadows."

Back story (Optional):
Vanesha is the last of the ancient but infamous house of Jhasi in Morrowind. As a child, he saw his family brutally slain by cultists in seach of a certain spell tome said to be in the family's possession, the Nyctus. According to legend, the Nyctus contained spells that might give the caster powers rivaling those of the daedra themselves. The crazed cultists ransacked every corner of the manor house, but the Nyctus was not to be found. While drinking one night in the New Gnisis Corner Club, Vanesha let slip the reason why.

"Fools," he muttered, gulping the dregs from his flagon. "Their ignorance is almost to be pitied. The Nyctus hasn't existed in physical form for centuries. It lived on in the minds and hearts (some say at the expense of our souls, but that's superstitious nonsense) of those with Jhasi blood in their veins. It was passed down to the initiated through meticulous oral teachings. My older brother Pelluna and I were about to undergo our own initiations, to take the Nyctus into ourselves for safekeeping as our ancestors had before us, but then the attack happened." Vanesha laughed bitterly. "Ironic, is it not? When they slaughtered my family that night, the very thing they so desperately wanted was lost to them forever."

Always gifted in the art of stealth, Vanesha made his living as a sellsword and petty thief from an early age in Morrowind and Cyrodil before finally settling in Skyrim as a young man. Never short of gold or a bottle of mead (or two, or three), he lives a carefree if somewhat isolated life in his new homeland, drinking away the painful memories of his past and taking odd jobs with the Thieves' Guild or the Dark Brotherhood when he grows tired of being idle.

Doubts about his way of life began to cloud his mind after a chance encounter with Mjoll the Lioness in Riften. The attraction between them was warm and intense, but after a little conversation in the Bee and Barb, Vanesha began to realize that the differences between them were simply too great to overcome. After all, he was part of the very element she despised and sought to vanquish. Besides, Mjoll had Aerin, didn't she? Mjoll never said so, but surely there was something between them that would outlast any fiery but ill-fated desire she might have for Vanesha. They parted ways, but Mjoll lingered in his thoughts.

One moonless night, a vampire and his Death Hounds descended upon Riften's market district, and Aerin was caught up in the fray. Vanesha rushed in with his swords at the ready and cut the vampire down.

But it was too late. Aerin was already dead. Vanesha watched, helpless, as the terrified Mjoll cried out and ran back to Aerin's house, locking herself in against the night and its many monsters. "This might not be over yet, Lioness," Vanesha murmured to himself as he watched her depart. "I may not be as bad as you think."

(Whoa, sorry. I went a little nuts with the back story on this one. Vanesha is my favorite.) :D

Picture (optional): I don't have the ability to take pretty screenshots like some of you, so my pictures kind of suck. Ah well. Personally, I think Vanesha is one sexy dark elf:

Skyrim 052.jpg

Two Bears

Name: Morys
Race: Breton (Reachman)
Class: Nightblade
Relative Date of Creation: Early 2013
Major Skills: Sneak/One-Handed/Illusion/Conjuration/Alchemy, Light Armor
Level: 52
Factions: Thieves Guild, Clan Volkihar
What he is up to: Stealing, feeding on unsuspecting mortals
Alliance: None. There is nothing to be gained from the petty squabbles of mortals.

Back story: Born near Serpents Bluff Redoubt of Forsworn parents. Wanderlust turned him away from home. Discrimination against Reachmen turned him to a life of crime. Caught by an Imperial patrol trying to smuggle Skooma across the Cyrodiil-Skyrim border. Escaped execution at Helgen due to dragon attack. Fled to the Stormcloak-controlled Rift to escape Imperial justice. Joined the Thieves Guild. Infected by vampries on the road to Windhelm on a Theives Guild assignment. Turned. Joined Clan Volkihar.

Other details: Likes -- Money, Nord blood, curves longswords (katana), reanimation. Dislikes -- Mortals, mortal politics, other vampires, followers, Delphine.

Posts-On-Forums

EDIT: I've decided to add a "Favorite Weapon" section here, thanks to -Mir-.

Moar edit: Added some stuff to Ciel's backstory.

Here’s my current main character.

Name: Ciel Ashcroft IV
‘Class’ or Class Description: Warrior, but is willing to use some magic. So spellsword, I guess.
Relative Date of Creation: Last week
Favorite Weapon: A sweet, sweet curved sword. Er, scimitar.
Major Skills: One-handed, Destruction, Heavy Armor
Level (Estimate if you must): 12
Factions: Imperial Legion
What are they up to?: He just killed Ulfric Stormcloak and the entire Dark Brotherhood. Now he's gonna go join the Companions and learn the full Unrelenting Force shout. Then he'll join the Winterhold College at some point.
Alliance: ?
Back story (Optional): 200 years ago, there was a man. He was the son of a Redguard man from a lineage of warriors and a Breton woman from a prestigious battlemage family. He was trained in both spell and sword, preferring the latter. He was a member of the Blades, and a master of the Akaviri katana. Some even say he was the Hero of Kvatch himself. Having a father with no surname, he took his mother’s. His name was Ciel Ashcroft.

Buuuut we’re not here to talk about him. This is his descendant, Ciel Ashcroft IV. See, the Ashcrofts got really lazy with names, so the first son of every other generation got named Ciel.

Anyway, he didn’t live the epic life of Good Ol’ Great Great Grandpa Ciel I. Sure, his dad was an Imperial legionnaire, AND he got the sword and magic training and stuff (for the sake of preserving it and knowing how to defend himself), but his parents wanted him to live a more peaceful lifestyle. So he lived like any other Cyrodiilic rich boy, care-free and stuff. He even rode horses a lot, just like a lot of other rich kids. But he wanted to be a soldier just like his daddy.

Until some assassins burned his house down and killed his family, ‘cause apparently someone had a grudge against his dad. Ciel, now in his early 20s, had nothing left, and became a traveler.

Everywhere he went in Cyrodiil, he got hunted down by these mysterious assassins. So he decided to cross the border to Skyrim and start over, maybe become a mercenary or something.

But then he got caught up in an ambush on Ulfric Stormcloak himself and got sent to Helgen to be executed. But he would have none of that. So he went with Hadvar to escape, split up with him RIGHT after being told he should join the legion, and made his way to Solitude. (In other words, I didn’t get to talk to Alvor.)

But he had lost everything. He had nothing except for this iron pig-sticker and light armor that he stole from some chest. So even though he was making his way to Solitude to join the very legion that keeps the law, he resorted to banditry on the way there, holding people up and killing farmers for their money and valuables. He even killed two Alik’r Warriors and got their sweet, sweet curved swords.

That is, until he got arrested by the Whiterun guards and brought to Dragonsreach. Then he started again, this time not robbing people, and actually joined the Legion, just like his daddy, slaying Stormcloaks with his sweet, sweet curved swords.

Oh, and somewhere in there he found out he was a Dragonborn and became the Thane of Whiterun. NOW he and his housecarl Lydia slay Stormcloaks together with their sweet, sweet curved swords. (He gave one to her.) Eventually, Legate Ashcroft was able to kill Ulfric Stormcloak himself. But sadly, not with a sweet, sweet curved sword. But with a Dwarven sword that General Tullius gave him.

To reward himself, he bought Breezehome and proudly displayed his treasures there. Then, he heard about Aventus Aretino, killed Grelod for him, then killed Astrid, then the rest of the Dark Brotherhood. All this was done with his sweet, sweet curved sword. Speaking of which, when he killed Nazir, he took his, so he has two again.

Now considering Skyrim his new home, he's come to embrace the Nordic lifestyle. He will join the Companions. Then when he does some stuff with them, he'll finally answer the Greybeards.

Other Details (Optional): Good Ol’ Great Great Grandpa Ciel is my Oblivion character. I actually only got Oblivion somewhat recently. As for why he’s half-Redguard, I downloaded Arena months ago and made a Redguard character named Faiz, who I've decided is Ciel I's dad.
Picture (optional): I’m lazy.

And here’s my other character, who I’m planning an Elder Strolls-type thing with.

Name: Posts-On-Forums
‘Class’ or Class Description: NPC
Relative Date of Creation: Yesterday
Favorite Weapon: Probably a mining pickaxe or something.
Major Skills: He's a lover, not a fighter.
Level (Estimate if you must): 1
Factions: No.
What are they up to?: Living the mundane life of an NPC in Skyrim.
Alliance: No.
Back story (Optional): Posts-On-Forums was given his name because he liked to post on forums. (Like, old-style forums in Roman times. Does Tamriel have those?)

Anyway, he moved to Skyrim at some point, and got to Helgen. Then Alduin attacked. He got knocked out and woke up in the corner of a house. Now he wants to make a new living, though not as a bold adventurer. But make an honest living. Like mining or something.

Other Details (Optional): Okay, so how I started out is that I ran through the Helgen keep without doing ANYTHING to get my skills up, grabbing NOTHING except an iron dagger and a few coins, then I got back to Helgen and saved in the corner of a house. So it's like he started there, with nothing.

A blog on this very forum is coming soon, where I chronicle POF’s not-adventures in my own take on the Elder Strolls.
Picture (optional): Once again, lazy.

Machamango

Name: Colin Frostmane
Class: Warrior
Relative Date of Creation: January ?, 2013
Major Skills: Heavy Armor(Nordic Carved Set), One-Handed(Blade's Sword) and Archery(Zephyr)
Level: 27
Factions: Imperial Army(Legate), Companions(Harbinger), and Dawnguard. And hopefully more in the future!
What are they up to?: Doing various favors for his friends and loved ones.
Alliance: Imperials
Enemies: Thalmor Scum
Back story: He grew up on his parents farm along with his brother Felix and sister Aggi. One day his brother left to join a band of mercenaries. After Felix failed to return ever, fearing the worst, Colin set out to find him. He ended up finding him, but he was being put in custody by Thalmor agents. When Colin tried to intervene, he too was arrested. The mercenaries and Felix were executed by the Thalmor unofficially, and when it came to Colin's turn an imperial prisoner wagon happened to be passing by. Fearing the imperials would catch the Thalmor and try and break the alliance for killing the men of Skyrim without evidence of crimes, they put Colin on the cart. And that is where the Dragonborn's story truly began.

Dallas-Arbiter

Name: Tristan

'Class' or Class Description: Archer

Relative Date of Creation: Two different dates, the first in January 2012, then again in Late Summer 2012 (Used the CK to make my Character, so all I have to do is pick the correct preset. I'm a chronic restarter.)

Major Skills: Archery & Sneak, no Armor

Level: 14

Factions: None yet

What are they up to? Exploring

Alliance: Imperials

Back story: Short version: She's 38 years old, born and raised in Kambria, High Rock, left home at 17, and moved to Chorrol. She's been married once already, to an Imperial. After a couple years, she found out she was barren and her husband who wanted a son at any cost, got a mistress, had a son with her. After many years of marriage Tristan left him, and wound up in Bruma, and learned the ways of Adventuring from a retired adventurer. Eventually she set her sights on Skyrim, after hearing exaggerated stories about treasure in the ruins.

Other Details: She's the tallest Nord in Skyrim, just taller than an Orc. (Nords are a 1.03 scale, Orcs are 1.04, Tristan is 1.05)

Picture:
ScreenShot199.jpg

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Thanks for the Rep points, POF! :)
You made me just realize I needed to update my post, so I edited it and added the rest of the ones I had thought of. Just figure I'd post in here so as to notify people that I added some. :3

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Name: Zhengi, Warlord of Blood (yeah his title is in his name it makes me lol when its written like in notes)
'Class' or Class Description: Warlord of Blood
Relative Date of Creation: Last week so March 17ish, 2013
Major Skills: Heavy Armor, 2-handed, Alteration, Conjuration, and Restoration
Level:39
Factions:Companions, College of Winterhold, Plan on earning the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood's support.
What are they up to?: Trying to claim a region or all of Skyrim as his own
Alliance: His own
Back story (Optional): To long to say right now
Other Details (Optional): Zhengi is actually a possessing spirit, his host is a Vigilent of Stendarr.
Equiptment: Custom enchanted set of Ebony armor, Lilith(Ebony battle-axe with Soul trap enchantment.
Picture (optional): I'll take a good one and put it up soon.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
K. I got bored of my above builds. Very, very quickly.

This is the last one, guys. These are permanent. Promise.

Aldaril
Race: Altmer (High Elf)
Current Level: 22
Build Type: Sorcerer/Nemesis
Build Focus: Destruction (fire variant), Illusion, Conjuration (atromancy/Dremora variant), Alteration, Enchanting
Weaponry: Spells, Delbaeth (silver sword enchanted with fire damage)
Stone Blessing: Lord
Other Abilities: Other than burning peoples’ faces off, none.

Venato Animus Auditore da Firenze
Race: Imperial
Current Level: 19
Build Type: Assassin, with a touch of Littlefinger.
Build Focus: Sneak, Archery, One-Handed, Alchemy, Pickpocket
Weaponry: Leveled bow and arrows, swords (dual-wielding; switch to daggers after Assassin’s Blade perk is taken)
Stone Blessing: Lover
Factions: Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Bards College
Other Abilities: Lute player.

Marcel Gauthier
Current Level: 14
Build Type: Dragoon
Build Focus: Two-Handed, Alteration, Block, Heavy Armor, Restoration
Weaponry: Leveled greatsword (switch to battleaxes at elven level), Dragonplate path, spells
Stone Blessing: Atronach
Factions: Companions, Imperial Legion, Dawnguard
Other Abilities: None, although he's pretty good at kissing ass.

Svanna Evening-Frost
Current Level: 12
Build Type: Bloodletter/Necroknight
Build Focus: One-Handed, Block, Conjuration (necromancy variant), Destruction (frost variant), Heavy Armor
Weaponry: Leveled mace and shield (Daedric path), spells
Stone Blessing: Ritual
Factions: Companions, but stops at The Silver Hand
Other Abilities: Lycanthropy, feasting on corpses, scaring the fück out of everyone around her.