Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I went on a bit of a 'remodelling' spree today, as in, I completely remade a few of my older characters for use with my new textures (plus they needed to be redone anyways, if you ask me). :p

Katsumi Shizuko, after eliminating the inhabitants (Forsworn) of Fort Sungard:
6cTRESi.png

Mizuki Shizuko, after killing a Dwarven Centurion in Blackreach: (No I didn't switch this ... you didn't see anything ... I thought it was cooler ...)
PhVwUmk.png

Hitomi Shizuko, during her ... walk, I guess, around Falkreath Hold:
vDCt2s3.png

And finally, Dawn, sitting near the fire in her newly claimed campsite, White River Watch:
uf8Sj2i.png

:D

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
The funeral...

standalone

standalone

Wuuthrad reforged!

standalone

The tomb, and the battle for the lost Harbinger's soul

standalone

standalone

standalone

standalone

Finally downloaded the Puppeteer Master mod, trying it out...

standalone

standalone

She may have left the Dawnguard, but Ariella still makes time to clear out a vampire den

standalone

standalone

(On a related note, I'm trying to find ^that kill move in Puppeteer Master, so that I can get a better screen capture of it. It's one of my favorite ones)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
(On a related note, I'm trying to find ^that kill move in Puppeteer Master, so that I can get a better screen capture of it. It's one of my favorite ones)
It might be one of the "pairing" animations as I don't recall having seen it in the killmoves

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
*Ahem* This time? I've got a combination of both my usual ENB pose shots, as well as gameplay shots, with my new character, Claricia (she's meant to be a vampire hunter of sorts, but not part of the DG. She runs solo :p).

Met a friendly bandit inside Lost Knife Hideout. :D
AKbSWv2.png

Met a not-so-friendly bandit (well, one of many) inside the same dungeon.
B2TffMj.png

Standing victorious after finally defeating the bandits! (Also she found a cute cloak/cape/whatever, 'On Warm Sands' it was named)
o0BeRiL.png

Resting outside by the pond.
aP6ndk0.png

And now, the mostly not-so-much-pose shots, as they are messing-around-with-mfg-commands shots:

Lw4VNTW.png

NDPG345.png

NQXb7Ub.png

bpqCyqP.png

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Been actually playing the game as of late. If it keeps up, perhaps more 'gameplay' shots to come? :p

Everyone joined in to take this one bandit down. Everyone.
30owDTQ.png

Taking a short rest, before leaving to clear out a bandit camp.
SyHXdxU.png

Camp, cleared.
IhcM9jY.png

Afterwards she returned to Riften for another bounty, but ended up in Redwater Den instead.
0rApkHn.png

Which she also cleared.
zCxuCIZ.png

Now for her main objective, the bandit leader at the Rift Watchtower ...
joPkyMS.png

"My work here is done"
OspN7cR.png

Chadonraz

Frostfall isn't too picky about where or how I set up camp... as long as it's not in a town.

SIQXP3g.jpg

Uh oh... we've just killed Mirmulnir, but his reinforcements are arriving.

B34UxP1.jpg

Later that day, watching a glorious fireworks show (Old and New Life Festival celebration) in Whiterun.

kjXruBA.jpg

Lured some of the Halted Stream Camp bandits into their own trap. A few arrows later they were all dead.

3jopuuU.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Messing around with one of the arena mods.
TESV 2014-07-05 20-48-53-96.pngTESV 2014-07-05 21-01-54-86.pngTESV 2014-07-05 21-04-57-76.pngTESV 2014-07-05 21-12-12-90.pngTESV 2014-07-05 21-20-52-38.pngTESV 2014-07-05 21-00-48-52.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-07-06 23-09-37-75.pngTESV 2014-07-06 23-11-04-75.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts