Post your character in action!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
sig-6-2.png
Not really an action shot, but I thought the full sized precursor file to what is now my sig looked pretty crazy

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Alright, here's a selection of 'actual' screenshots. No fancy poses, or ENBs, just casual gameplay. ^_^ Was going through the Forsaken Cave with Roselle here, before heading to bed. Enjoy!

Testing J'zargo's scrolls for him. I had to heal myself quite a bit here. >.<

XDQBzuL.png

This is how it begins. (I love this one <3)

CHMHIG4.png

Little jerk disarmed me! >.<

diqFUT1.png

I gotta say, I never thought to use that 'repeat screen capture' option in FRAPS (forgot it even existed, in fact). Really came in handy, I doubt I'd have ever managed to get any of these (especially those last two) if I hadn't used it! :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Alright, here's a selection of 'actual' screenshots. No fancy poses, or ENBs, just casual gameplay. ^_^ Was going through the Forsaken Cave with Roselle here, before heading to bed. Enjoy!

--edit--

I gotta say, I never thought to use that 'repeat screen capture' option in FRAPS (forgot it even existed, in fact). Really came in handy, I doubt I'd have ever managed to get any of these (especially those last two) if I hadn't used it! :D
Yeah I love the auto repeat function in Fraps. I usually just snap 1 per second and the delete all the crappy ones at the end of the day. The best ones I've ever got have been like that. They always happen when you aren't trying.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Some of my images from my ragged trouser/wooden katana battle with the Ebony Warrior:

TESV2014-06-0516-03-34-30.png~original

TESV2014-06-0515-49-54-92.png~original
TESV2014-06-0516-12-37-56.png
TESV2014-06-0516-07-38-35.png

Chadonraz

I was testing out my script latency (trying to decide whether keeping a very script heavy mod that I really like for a long playthrough was a good idea), and the best way to do that was to spawn dragons. So that's exactly what I did... and here I am, flying through the air after a dragon landed right next to me:

6uB56U2.jpg

:D

(No, the mod is question is not Dragon Combat Overhaul. DCO is never leaving my load order.)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
More 'pose' style shots (I'm kind of addicted to doing these x_x). Trying out both a new ENB (HRK ENB TWO, my new favourite), and a new body/face texture (new character as well, obviously. Ryla's the name). Not sure if I'll ever use her for actual gameplay, but if I do, I might do a sort of 'normal citizen' style playthrough. Could be interesting. :p

BuDbdi8.png

DXjBmI4.png

4sir0l0.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
More 'pose' style shots (I'm kind of addicted to doing these x_x). Trying out both a new ENB (HRK ENB TWO, my new favourite), and a new body/face texture (new character as well, obviously. Ryla's the name). Not sure if I'll ever use her for actual gameplay, but if I do, I might do a sort of 'normal citizen' style playthrough. Could be interesting. :p
Cool pics. I like the look of that ENB

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I was testing out my script latency (trying to decide whether keeping a very script heavy mod that I really like for a long playthrough was a good idea), and the best way to do that was to spawn dragons. So that's exactly what I did... and here I am, flying through the air after a dragon landed right next to me:

6uB56U2.jpg

:D

(No, the mod is question is not Dragon Combat Overhaul. DCO is never leaving my load order.)
I might not be an expert or anything, but I'm not sure that is the greatest technique to kill a dragon.

But then again, my technique of trying to surprise it and jumping in its mouth to kill it from the inside didn't seem to really work either...hmmmm

TESV 2014-02-22 15-55-13-40.png

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-06-07 12-52-41-21.pngTESV 2014-06-07 13-25-23-93.pngTESV 2014-06-09 21-41-28-92.pngTESV 2014-06-09 21-42-13-07.png

Chadonraz

One with the nature (Voice of the Sky):

HEp4z10.jpg

About to get buried under a dead dragon:

FkdeKu3.jpg

Flying lessons with my horse (wolves somehow catapulted us... my horse survived, but I didn't):

hGIKUeP.jpg

Fighting Vuljotnaak the Forest Dragon (this wasn't a killcam, but an attack cam):

2wij3hM.jpg

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Flying lessons with my horse (wolves somehow catapulted us... my horse survived, but I didn't):

hGIKUeP.jpg
Maybe you should try wearing the horse's armor :D

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
TESV 2014-06-15 20-16-57-99.pngTESV 2014-06-15 19-59-53-60.pngTESV 2014-06-15 20-29-00-33.pngTESV 2014-06-15 20-25-34-26.pngTESV 2014-06-15 20-23-07-52.png

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts