• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
So I made a new character today .A dual-wielder in light armor that is not supposed to sneak .As escaped the tutorial level , I ended up in a shack called Pinewatch full of alcholl and some money .I usually visited this shack on every character because the house has some loot .However this time there was a strange button that on the wall.

I pressed it of course, expecting to find some treasure .From the letters on the walls you could tell that there was some dirty business going on, but as I advanced through the cave…more bandits came and fought with me. From the letters I understood that there was someone named Rigel who was dumb as fluff but wicked strong.

As I was cruising through this dungeon I found dead daurgs and more bandits tea-bagging them. Apparently someone betrayed this guy Rigel over some trezer.However Rigel found and owned him.I remember there were 3 guys sitting talking about the situation.I killed them OFC and, after even more fights I found the guy sleeping .I was thinking “I should totally backstab this guy” so I got close and performed a dual wielding power sneak attack ,taking not even a quarter of his health.

mother-of-god.jpg

After running around I managed to kill him .As I continued through the plops loads of traps, I found the trezer room. On a table, there were fluff tons of loot. Gold ingots , gold ore ,coins ,gold purses ,even some enchanted items.

I had 1000 gold after finishing that dungeon , WITHOUT selling anything.
I would totally recommend doing Pinewatch if you are starting an expansive character.I know some of you take the Embershell Mine but it has only a few gold coins and 3 cheap gems.What do you think about this dungeon(if you done it)?Would you do it from the start with a new character?

Storm777

So I made a new character today .A dual-wielder in light armor that is not supposed to sneak .As escaped the tutorial level , I ended up in a shack called Pinewatch full of alcholl and some money .I usually visited this shack on every character because the house has some loot .However this time there was a strange button that on the wall.

I pressed it of course, expecting to find some treasure .From the letters on the walls you could tell that there was some dirty business going on, but as I advanced through the cave…more bandits came and fought with me. From the letters I understood that there was someone named Rigel who was dumb as fu** but wicked strong.

As I was cruising through this dungeon I found dead daurgs and more bandits tea-bagging them. Apparently someone betrayed this guy Rigel over some trezer.However Rigel found and owned him.I remember there were 3 guys sitting talking about the situation.I killed them OFC and, after even more fights I found the guy sleeping .I was thinking “I should totally backstab this guy” so I got close and performed a dual wielding power sneak attack ,taking not even a quarter of his health.

mother-of-god.jpg

After running around I managed to kill him .As I continued through the pl*** loads of traps, I found the trezer room. On a table, there were fu** tons of loot. Gold ingots , gold ore ,coins ,gold purses ,even some enchanted items.

I had 1000 gold after finishing that dungeon , WITHOUT selling anything.
I would totally recommend doing Pinewatch if you are starting an expansive character.I know some of you take the Embershell Mine but it has only a few gold coins and 3 cheap gems.What do you think about this dungeon(if you done it)?Would you do it from the start with a new character?

The first time I went to Pinewatch I totally missed the breeze under the bookcase. I didn't think too much about the house and left. My second play through I found the note and noticed the gusts of air and I did a face palm. I was quite shocked on how much was behind that false door and I didn't expect the Bandit Chief to be a woman either! Very, very cool level and it has made me ultra careful when I venture into other houses/rooms that seem like their should be a bit more to them.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Pinewatch is for a quest in the Thieves Guild.