• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

jarif

Embers: WinterFall
    Prologue
    One year ago, they came... it came; it's wings black as night and eyes crimson as the sun. It devastated Helgen and eventually, “they” devastated Skyrim and within a few days; treating man like mere livestock and treated us... like playthings. They did not hunt because they had to but for fun. However, within a week the titans mysteriously suddenly vanished like they never existed but now... the very name “Dragon” makes men scream in the inside in the inside beyond their heart and soul from shear trauma though, most men have become quickly ignorant of this passing.
    The Elder Scrolls foretold a hero would come though, the Dragonborn has not come.
    Meanwhile, the war ravages immensely as Jarl Ulfric arising through mad power, General Tullius becoming more aggressive by the second – the war has become more devastating whilst, the Thalmor are pulling the strings in the background and with the recent assassination of Jarl Elisif, Skyrim is need of a moot for a Jarl of Solitude.
    As the corpses of each soldier give a new fallen, the necromancers are becoming more powerful with their ever more so expanding army; just waiting to rage darkness onto Skyrim. - They say when there is black smoke and black snow, it means they are coming...
    Chapter 1
    The mountains stand majestically yet ever so cold as do the rivers passages flowing through the canals, the snow pure as the heavens themselves but yet somehow so harsh as it rages furiously in the storm, the moon-light shimmers upon the city gently.
    Mind yourselves everyone! Were almost there!”
    A hooded man looks up beyond to the gigantic doors in amazement as the boat parks, as he steps foot on the land, his breath turns into a silent frosty roar and his eyes start to glimmer in excitement however, to his demise “Skyrim is too damn cold!”.
    He continued onwards to stroll down beyond the regal doors but his body started to shiver and that stroll soon turned into a dash; as if the cold was so shattering cold that he felt like the furious conditions made him feel subjugated to it; striving for shelter.
    Damn it, damn it. I'm about to die! And I'm so hungry!”
    Though to his surprise, his eyes quickly turned to observation what seemed like a feud between two Nord men and a dark skinned elf woman – a Dumner... no, it was more than that.
    Damn it, damn it, damn it. I don't have time to listen to peoples problems, idle chit chat or whatever but I have no idea what's going on.”
    You continue to walk on our ground yet you don't participate in the war? Dumner bitch! How do we know you're not a Thalmor spy? How do we know you're not a spy.” They continued to mutter and as the chains of society, they did not listen to reason. The Dumner soon replied with a heavily stiffened but in despairingly tone “I'M NOT!”.
    Eventually, the two Nord men left, the Dumner woman turned to the staring hooded man with her eyes of a camp-fire slowly flickering to die and asked in anger:
    What? Do you hate the Dark elves? Have you come to mock us and spit at us?”
    To which the man replied “No, I don't hate th-”. The woman quickly interrupted, “Well you've come to wrong place” explaining to the man this is a place of discrimination and nothing but a isolation for her kind.
    The man smiled like a child smiling to his mother and said “Here's for your troubles, make some use of it”. He throw a chunk of gold to the woman without any complete understanding which to her astonishment and surprise as the man walked passed her.
    Hey, wait a second, I forgot to ask directions to the inn! Here's me trying to act cool yet I can't ask directions even though I have a scholarship...! I'm going to die in the cold aren't I?” [Runs in circles like a lunatic]
    The Dark elf woman: “If your looking for a inn than it's right in front of you”
    The Man replied “I know that! And I wasn't talking out-loud” '>_>
    The woman suddenly bursted out laughing and whispered to herself “Thank you, stranger for your kindness” whilst gently smiling.
    The man entered the interior, he warmed himself from the cold and rented a room but asked for every sweet-roll in the inn which he soon stuffed himself; people where beginning to circle round him, betting and gambling if he would eat exactly one hundred sweet-roll; eventually, he got too fat (although the innkeeper was very shocked and thinking how could you spend so much for sweet-rolls). The man's fingers shrivelled “No, I can do this! I was born for this. This is why Momma and Father made me for!”. He digged down to the core of his soul, mustering all the energy and courage with roaring intent in his eyes. “I can do this!”
    Later that night,
    The man soon came to his room, he lifted his hood down and revealed to be a dark haired young man, brown eyes but his face with a baby face which made him look a lot younger. He lies down the bed and thinks to himself “What now? I've got everything I wanted; the preparation for training, money and everything I wanted. I always said I wanted to go to the world and always felt like a lion trapped in a little cage; even when I was a kid! As cliché as it sounds, I hated the idea of not being able to do what I wanted as a child with Mummy and Daddy. I always felt empty. Well I've got what I want. Do I just travel or adventurer where ever I want now? No matter, I'll go where ever I please. - Wait, why do I keep talking to myself?” o_o
    A few hours later.
    Well I bought some new stuff: a backpack, some fur, shoulder pads and arm pads. I also picked up a book; 'A gentlemen’s guide to Whiterun', I think I'l head there so I can join the companions for some training and adventurer as a noob but I think.... [Looks at map] I'll make a stop to Riverwood. Ah, Riverwood it is.”
    The man or as you would soon know him as “Kiro” walked to the carriage though to his laziness... he was already tired. “This is one long bridge, I forgot I will have to walk...”, He soon climbed and crawled every inch to get to the stabled and eventually he reached the stables.
    Carriage man: Hey there, are you alright sir?
    Kiro: Oh! Nothing, I wasn't acting weird, lazy or anything!
    Carriage man: Umm... okay. '_'' Well sir, how can I assist you?
    Kiro: Take me Riverwood
    Carriage man: Well okay but wouldn't it be easier to head to Whiterun?
    Kiro: No, there's something I need to do there...
    Carriage man: Well hop right in.
    And so the lion prospers

IndurDawnD3ath

The Legendary Conundrum
    Meanwhile In Whiterun....
    "Can I get you something to drink?" "No, no thanks Saadia; I had a bit of Honningbrew Mead before I came in here." He lowered his voice after this. "You do know that the Alik'r are looking for a redguard women don't you?" She suddenly began to look nervous. "Come with me, I need to speak with you in private." He followed her up the stairs to a room. She pulled a knife on him and looked like she was prepared to defend herself. "So the Alik'r have finally found me?" "Don't even think about touching me....I'll...I'll gut you." She didn't look like she could hurt him even if he tried. "Look I don't want to hurt you, they just asked me to find you." "In fact I came to find out why." She put away the dagger and nervously began explaining the situation to him; he listened for a time then rose to his full height. "I will take care of them for you" He stood proudly as he said this. "There is nothing I hate more than murderers who hide in the shadows" "Okay, but be careful, Kematu is very powerful" "He won't stand in my way, don't worry." He strode out of the Bannered Mare and began to walk towards the gates of Whiterun. He already knew their whereabouts, he had spotted a group of them at the locally known Swindler's Den.
    He walked on for almost half an hour. Then he spotted the hill -that he had noted before in his map- that dropped to the door of the Swindler's Den. He heard two voices talking, but he couldn't quite make out their words. He dropped into a crouch -what little good it would do- and began to try to sneak up on the the voices. He was about to step and look over the small hill when his armor scraped along some rocks and stones on the ground. "Wait, we're not alone; you go warn the others in the event I should fall. I will fend off this transgressor for you" He heard a set of footsteps run into the alcove. The sound of steel being drawn. "Come out, and I promise to make your death quick." Jar-el laughed, it was a deep raspy laugh that could only be made by an Argonian of his stature. He drew his sword and dropped into the space in front of the den. He remained crouched. "There you are, lizard." The man had a wicked looking scimitar in his hand. "But it is you who will be given the quick death." He stood up to his full height, he now towered over the man by at least a foot and a half. The man gasped in awe, he raised his sword and charged. "So quick to rush into your death." Jar-el prepared for a block.
    Their blades struck. The man was obviously fighting out of fear, and not fighting out of sheer force. The skirmish was quick and rather simple. Jar-el blocked several attacks and sustained a light blow to his arm. Jar-El roared and raised his blade and charged the now broken Redguard and proceeded to put the blade right through his gut. It was a well placed blow. He grabbed the man's shoulder with his left hand. "Wait, let me live, I can get you in and straight to our treasure." He sounded desperate. Jar-El considered his offer. "I have no need for treasure, all I seek is Kematu." "I can take you to him then, we won't be attacked by any others!" The man was obviously in pain and just trying to get out of dying. "But that would take all the fun out of it." Jar-El smiled wickedly and did what any of his Orc tribesman would have done. He tightened his grip on the man's shoulder and grasped his blade with his other hand; then ripped the man's shoulder from his body. The man gave one last curse on his dying breath. "My tribe would be proud of their Grit." He turned and stepped into the Den. He sucked in a deep breathe. "Kematu! I'm coming for you!!! Prepare yourself for battle!"
    Most of the battles inside were simple. A few minor scrapes and blows. Nothing that he couldn't handle. A few proved difficult, being seven feet tall gave one many problems in small enclosed areas. He approached a waterfall. He could see the ambush coming before he even went through. There were six people in the room. One of them had two blades and a very fancy outfit. "Kematu..." He thought to himself. "So, you finally managed to make it here. I heard your call as you entered." "I assumed you were here because that girl convinced you to help her by killing me." "Shut up! I'm not interested in small talk, I want your head!" He raised the blade and stormed out of the water. He slashed down on the first guard. The others attacked thereafter. He blocked several strikes. He grabbed one of the men and threw him aside into another guard. He felt a pain in his stomach. He looked down to see two blades sticking out of his stomach. "You should have been paying more attention lizard" Jar-El fell forward as the blades were pulled out. He felt himself being flipped over onto his back.
    "Did you really think you could kill I? Kematu? Greatest warrior in all of Hammerfell?" Jar-El struggled to his feet. "You know nothing of me, and how careless a statement you just made." His veins started pumping faster, he felt his heart beating faster. He felt renewed with a new health. His wounds sealed right before the Alik'r. "What is this?" he heard from one of them. "I have one more trick up my sleeve." He roared once more, this time with a fury that none had ever seen before. He charged and slashed down two of the three standing redguards. Only Kematu still stood. "I won't let you walk out of here alive. He charged, Jar-El blocked and spun for a counter-attack. Kematu ducked and slashed both of Jar-El's legs. He crumbled; blood flowed from the wound, but only for a brief second. Jar-El returned to his full height. He let his blade drop as he knocked Kematu's weapons aside. He roared again. He grasped Kematu by both shoulders and began to pull him apart. There was a scream, then silence. Blood flowed from Kematu's body as Jar-El set him down. He was dead. He took up his sword and put it back in its scabbard.
    After he finished looting the place he returned to Whiterun, and to the Bannered Mare. "What happened? You look awful, come in and lie down" "Thank you Saadia, I bring news. It is done." He slept for the next eight hours.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    An arrow screamed through the air, sliding deep into the thick, muscly shoulder of the stout mountain goat. It fell with a thud into the dense mountain snow, sending a small flurry of flakes into the air in all directions as a red stain began to spread onto the snow. The air was cold and bitter, rising in great gusts and then vanishing like startled prey. Stubborn trees dotted the mountainside, doomed to live out their lifetime in solitude in the brutal cold. Thin, frosted leaves were fresh on the ground, whilst few held on desperately to their perch on the trees' lower branches. The canopies were a tangled mess of branches of varying thickness, like worms weaved amongst pythons. Weak, light flurries of fluffy snow, like the kind you hear about in stories, were racing to the ground, getting gradually heavier until they developed into a small storm. No less than 50 yards away, Allinhdil said a silent prayer to his Gods as he brushed snow from the light stubble forming on his slim, pointed chin. He began to walk steadily towards the fallen goat, its shaggy coat waving in the gusts. The snow surrounding the body was drenched with thick, warm blood, and it didn't seem to be stopping. Retrieving a carving knife from a sheathe of his back, Allinhdil began cutting the animal up into manageable pieces. With the legs tied to his belt, dangling behind his legs, he slung the body over his shoulder and slipped the hornless head into a pouch. The arrow had survived, the hulking goat had landed on the opposite side, knocked back by the force. The tip was stained and slices of fat and sinew were caught in the notches. Nevertheless, he slid it into is place in the tanned leather quiver alongside its brothers and sisters, and began the trek down the steep mountain as the sun began to crawl down to hide behind the horizon.

Allinhdil's hut was no warmer than the outside. It was spacious and well lit, but the windows were open, and in the shadow of the Throat of the World, there was always a violent chill to the air. The oak beams that made up the walls were sturdy and unmarked, having been cared for well during their service. A desk was in one corner next to the bed. It was a single, spacious room in a slight U-shape. At one end the bed and desk, at the other an alchemy table, and in the middle a cooking fire and living spaces, with various storage spaces around the house. Allinhdil placed the head pouch on a chair; it was of no use to him. The horns were placed in a drawer, along with the hooves, as Allinhdil went to work skinning the goat. Its skin was stubborn, clinging desperately to the clammy corpse, much to Allinhdil's dismay. Finally, though, a nice, thick pelt was pried free of its original owner and splayed on the table. As much meat as could be was taken, and some of the larger bones were placed in the same drawer as the horns. He kept only what he needed. Nothing more, nothing less. Allinhdil striped his snow-coated attire and slung it lazily over furniture near the fire, and slipped into something warmer and more comfortable. What he intended to sell was loaded into a sack, ready for the Riverwood Trader.

The air had cooled dramatically since he entered the hut. Here, the trees were plentiful and jade green leaves formed a thick canopy in the miniature forrest. Flowers of all kinds sprouted amongst the tall, unkempt grass, adding welcome splashes of red, yellow, purple, and dozens of other extravagant shades. It was nice sight in the summer, when the sunlight split through the canopy, casting visible shards of light in the forrest. He like to swim in the nearby lake, about 30 yards away, and relax all day in the water. Now, however, it was dark. The flowers had cowered from the cold, waiting to sprout again next summer. Shrugging off the thought of the shadowy forrest, another downwards trek was ahead of Allinhdil as he headed down into Riverwood.

The heavy door of the Riverwood Trader creaked reluctantly as Allinhdil forced it out of his way. A startled Lucan looked up at him, as a wide smile split across his face. "Allin! Back so soon?" He stared at the sack over the Elf's shoulder. "What have you got for me now?"

"A goat. Or, at least, what's left of it." A wicked smile cracked like a whip across his face, then vanished. Lucan peered into the sack.

"There's some good meat here," he said, emptying the contents onto the table. He studied each item curiously and thoroughly. "I'll give you thirty," he said at last.

"Thirty? Come on, Lucan, you can't be serious?"

"I'm sorry, Allin, things are tough right now. It's the best I can do."

"I need the money to buy herbs, Lucan! The cold kills them, I have to pay for them, and thirty isn't enough."

"Fine... thirty-five."

"You're joking right? Fifty."

"Forty."

"Forty-five." Both men sighed reluctantly and met the other's steely gaze.

"Deal." They shook hands and Lucan handed over the money. Allinhdil bid him farewell and left, pushing once again past the reluctant door. As the cold air smashed into his face, he noticed something untoward. A carriage had arrived, an odd sight in Riverwood. A man hooped out of the back, slender and sleek. A peculiar, curved sword hung from his back in an ornate sheathe. He was clad in a black cloak from head to toe, and the hood was drawn. Allin found himself fixated, staring at the man, and continued to do so as he looked up and met Allin's gaze.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    A slight, chilly breeze blew through the cracks of her cabin in Falkreath. It was a cold night and Creede couldn't sleep. She was supposed to love the cold. As a Vampire, she wasn't supposed to be out in the day. But she had gotten all to used to daylight and warmth and she couldn't go back to the night-time bliss of biting someone's sleeping neck.

Creede opened her eyes to the gleaming rays of light pushing through the cheap wood cabin… I can do better than this cheap shack.. I can march right back in to Harkon's castle and claim it as my own. If only my damn brother weren't so stubborn. He can never let an accident go.

The Nordic-Elf got up to don her mythical robes. She was once the great leader of a Daedric Cult, but that got abolished. Her robes were tailored to perfection by combining the most powerful of magic apparel. She walked out with her red robes and her red hair and she grabbed her spear.

Today was the day she went off in search of a Second Elder Scroll. One with the power of a Dragon coursing through it's paper. As per habit, she walked to the inn, hood up, avoiding eye contact with the townsfolk.

She was always thinking about what others thought of her eyes. She wondered if people looked down upon her for having two different eyes.

She walked in to Dead Man's Drink to get some salmon. She never drank. She hated the taste of alcohol. She also preferred her fish raw, but they only served it cooked here.

Daddy, who's that lady over there? The really scary one in the red… Creede heard the squeak of a child's voice. It was mumbled and she wasn't sure if the child was a boy or girl.

Son, promise me you'll stay away from her. She is the devil incarnate. You do NOT go near her. She has the eye of the beast and the robes of the Devil. This time the voice was rough and raspy. She heard a whimper as if it were a dog being beaten. The child was scared and cowardly.

Creede couldn't use that child. She needed a brave, young subject.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a man in black draping robes sat next to her. Oh how scared the child must be now, she thought to herself.

I have information for you. I found someone who may know where your next Kel is… He is in the north-eastern most corner of this continent. We can always go through the gates if you don't want the travel.

No, we won't go through the gates. It takes too much effort and it'll cause too much commotion… Grab my Elder Scroll and meet me in front of the Sanctuary in 10 minutes. Do you understand me, Alog Sai?

Geh ini, yes my master.

Alog Sai was her Dremora servant. Quite smart and highly sophisticated. But he was a murderer. Creede couldn't murder anyone, or at least she hasn't for hundreds of years.

From the corner of her eye she saw a glint of flashing armor.

Damn. The paladin is on to me… I can't deal with him here. I need to go to the forest and bind him to Oblivion...

She heard the clanking of his armor. Louder and faster with each step.

Maybe I need to seduce him… Or I can use my illusion magic. Either way I'll need to stall him for 10 minutes.

STOP! You have violated the law!

The clanking was up to sprinting now. She saw to the left an elven boy running away. She wasn't the one being followed.

The paladin is going to be a problem, she thought to herself. He might be a recruit. He didn't recognize me nor did I recognize him… He still looks strong. The Order must be advancing it's troops.

As she arrived to the Sanctuary, all noise stopped. She was at awe with what she saw.

Dead men, women, and children everywhere. Piled up by a pool of black water. All of them had there heads either chopped off or they were scalped. She saw brains and blood splattered, and some of them were impaled. She had never been so hungry yet disgusted.

Did the boy do this? Mumbling to herself

With the deaths in mind, she waited for Alog Sai, patiently, but nerve wrecked. She saw the blood, and her human side was disgusted, but her immortal side was hungry for the blood. She was paranoid and going insane.

Shall we depart? said the Dremora as he arrived.

Yes. Let's go. Give me the scroll.

Alog Sai did not even flinch at the sight of death like this. He was a murderer and insane by mortal standards. Creede fastened the scroll to her belt and head off through the forest, following her Dremora Servant.

jarif

A silence in the air. All eyes fixated at the man. The rumbling sound soon draws closer as do the eyes of the people. Quite a warm a place here.
    “By Shor, who brings a carriage to Riverwood from the West?” - Sven
    “Such a lengthy and usual choice, surely must a been a bit costly.” - Alvor

Kiro hopped out of the carriage and soon met with a gaze like sparks of lightning from his eyes clashing with another. Fate was met. In that very moment of the clock ticking – tick-tock, the sun started to brighten with the birds singing a very melodic chorus of harmony and tranquility while the clouds started to form chains and halo. Perhaps Fate founded this image amusing?
    Kiro walked into the village whilst ignoring the the gazes upon him and yet the man did not confront him but merely observed this stranger and maybe deep inside felt somewhat infatuated; his adrenaline, blood started to rush through his body with tension – his blood yearning for something he had once lost. Something felt like an incentive with this stranger. His keen observation off his decoration made him think he was different as well as his even more so, his eyes. Eyes, that looked like they had no care for the world in them as Kiro squinted them without seemingly no light being reflected in them. This strangers appearance was not from here.
    The man merely watched and listened.

“Can anyone tell me where the Guardian stone is please?”
    Everyone was still staring at the stranger.
    “Can anyone tell me where the Guardian stone is please?”
    “It's up north of this gate. I'll mark it on your map.”

Kiro setted out from the North gate, he loved how the sun gleamed onto this town as well as how spacious it was with the lush trees surrounding the town like a garden; almost very meticulous for such a small village compared to the rest of the landscape. Such a peaceful city he thought. Though it was quite surprising how fickle the air can be so quickly in contrary to Windhelm.

Kiro continued to walked and quickly heard the howls of the wolves up north on the road which he quickly hid from a tree. “How many? Two... three. One watching on the west. I can't go around them.”

Kiro closed his eyes and raised an arrow he bought earlier in Windhelm and made a slight cut on his hand which shortly after he throwed the arrow further away in the directions of the wolves were they would follow the sudden feint blood in curiosity.

He progressed and slowly but surely he would notice the signs behind him: inconvenient movement in the bush, the steps and crackling in the grass. He shot an arrow near the parameters of the grass in warning to reveal himself. No response.
    “Come on out. This is the furthest I am going to go, I just came here for the stones. I admit, your pretty good but I only saw one very small instance of you. I've went to Ninja school (That sounds stupid when you say it out loud).
    Eventually, the person revealed himself as he said to himself “Wow, your pretty good to have spot me and said to the stranger “Why did you not kill the wolves? Instead you did did something strange, did that not hurt?”
    “No, I have had training for pain. Pain is just pain; nothing more - nothing less. I do not like to take another’s life. Now more importantly, why are you following me?.”
    “A fair answer, I suppose. You have quite the strange look to you, is that a fair answer to you?”
    “Whatever, while your here help me with these Guardian stones, which one is which?”
    “The left one is the Thief, the middle one is the Mage and lastly the Warrior.”
    “I see, the Warrior stone it is.”
    “While your here, could you show me where the merchants store is?”
    “Sure”

The two soon walked back and started to hit it off with one another.
    “This is going to be one long walk back. We might as well know each other as it's gonna take a while to reach our home so far, so far away in this desert.”
    “Far away? Desert? It's only a fifteen minute walk. How lazy are you?”
    “Very lazy. Besides, one should use his imagination”
    “Your quite a funny person. Interesting. My name is Allinhdil.”
    “Alli-dil?”
    “Allin-hid-il”
    “Allinhil”
    “Just call me Allin”
    “My name is Kiro! Pleased to meet you.”

Eventually...

The two arrived at the store however, Kiro noticed some yelling in the store which he leaned his ears to the door and slowly unveiling the door.

Camilla: "Well one of us has to do something!"
    Lucan: "We are done talking about this."
    Camilla: "Well what are you going to do then, huh? Let's hear it!"
    Lucan: "I said no! No adventures, no theatrics, no thief-chasing! Oh, a customer. Sorry you had to hear that."
    “Did you have a break-in?”
    Lucan replied "Yes, we did have a bit of a... break-in. But we still have plenty to sell. Robbers were only after one thing. An ornament, solid gold. In the shape of a dragon's claw."
    “I can get it back fro you.”
    "You could? I've got some coin coming in from my last shipment. It's yours if you bring my claw back. If you're going after those thieves, you should head to Bleak Falls Barrow, northeast of town."
    Camilla: "So this is your plan, Lucan?"
    Lucan: "Yes. So now you don't have to go, do you?"
    Camilla: "Oh really? Well I think your new helper here needs a guide."
    Lucan: "Wh- no... I.... Allin's there. He can show him... if your willing to help?"
    “Yes, anything for you friend. but I want half Kiro.”
    “You can have all of it”
    “Are you su-”
    “What have you got for sale?”
    “Well some may call this junk but I call this treasure.”
    Kiro soon had a smirk to his face “I want everything you own except the weapons.”
    Everyone soon had a expressionless face “What did you say? Everything...? You must be joking.” He read the serious look in Kiro's eyes.
    “I see. Wow, this is enough to put me out of business.”
    “Interesting...” was the only words that could describe his thoughts on this scene.

Later,

Kiro had bought a Wolf from the Riverwood pet store named Ezio. His fur white and sleeky as the snow and eyes blue as the sea. A unique breed: mix of Dire wolf and Husky.

“Why did you by a dog?”
    “For protection.”
    “It's only a month and a half old and where were going, it will die.”
    It's name is Ezio and 'he' will be our good luck charm. Besides, that's why I have you.”
    “Well, if you have a dog. I am getting a snake.”
    “Hey, what did you say? Hey, your smiling – your being serious aren't you? Hey don't close your eyes. Look at me!”

As Kiro ate his soon devoured sweet roll. He looked up to the mountains.

“Theirs a storm up ahead. Bring some firewood.”

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    The wind was still, and nature's noises were loud. Creede heard the sound of steel clanking methodically and repeatedly in the village straight ahead. There was no other noise. Few people were talking, and there was an old lady tanning leather by the gate.

Hm. I'm easily ten-no…, 11 times that woman's age, she mumbled.

Alog Sai snickered and pulled is hood as low as he could and looked down. Creede started scanning the village for importance. She saw a smith hammering away at a sword. There was an inn to the far back and a Merchant's Shop up close. She noticed two men, an Elf and a human, along with a dog. They looked strong, willing, even powerful. She wasn't one for jealousy, but she wished she had physical strength like the men of Skyrim. She saw a storm brewing above the mountains to the north. And she was white and gold flashing armor as well as a group of guards donned in yellow.

Why have we stopped, ini?

I see guards up ahead. They're led by an Order Chief. If he sees me, I'll have to fight. I don't want to use my magic in public… They'll throw me in with those necromancers people seem to talk about.

Krosisi, shall I kill them? I brought my sword with me.

That wouldn't help any. I'm sorry. You're no use right now. We just have to avoid them… The mountain to the North looks safe.

Geh ini.

ALL PAY ATTENTION! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WOMAN WITH PALE SKIN AND RED ROBES! LOOK FOR A RED EYE WHEN YOU'RE SEARCHING! WE BELIEVE SHE HAS AN ELDER SCROLL AND IS WANTED FOR MURDER, TREASON, AND WITCHCRAFT!

Alog Sai laughed again at this coincidence. Creede felt pressure from the gleaming stares and the painful whimpers of children… They saw the Elder Scroll. They saw her eye and they her robes. The townsfolk knew she was the one they were looking for.

Krif voth ahkrin, aari!

With those words of fighting, Alog Sai ripped of his robes of the color of midnight. He had a full suit of armor, customized but unseeingly evil. It was crafted with the souls of hate. He had two swords, both the size and weight of a large human. He hid them in his own, personal, small gate of oblivion. For Alog Sai kept is own realm. He was the untitled Daedric Prince of Destruction and Draconic Power. Of course, his power is nothing when he is on Nirn. Only in Oblivion can the Dremora truly be a god.

Suleyk Qahnaar Nir!

This black figure of night sprinted towards the Chief. He slashed and crushed all the guards who opposed him. He was a God. Or so the mortals thought. Alog Sai was no true god on Nirn. His power is nothing compared to the Leader of the Order, Rorick the Priest, Rorick the murderer. The leader was known by many different names, but he had the power of Gods backing him up.

There was a new woman, tanned skin with fiery red hair. She seems to have a capability with magic, illusion most likely, as she calmed all the villagers. She had gone to Creede and forced her way towards the bar. Creede was either under duress or an illusion.

In a flash, the guards were dead or gone, and Creede had vanished into the bar. Alog Sai picked up his robe and went to the mountain, knowing he wouldn't be accepted in a human establishment, shoving his swords back to Oblivion and donning his robes of night again. The townspeople were watching, in peace because of a powerful illusion.

This lady was a new power coming into play.

(OOC TRANSLATIONS): Geh ini: yes my master
    ini: my master
    Krosisi: my Apologies
    Krif voth ahkrin aari: Fight with courage my servant!
    Suleyk Qahnaar Nir: power, vanquish, hunt.

jarif

Meanwhile in Windhelm for the Dumner woman previously met as she opens the pouch.
    wtf-meme.jpg

How much money is in here!? This is enough for me to start fresh! *feints*

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
    Lake Ilianta reflected the mountains in all their glory, the pinks, reds and oranges of the sunset playing across the surface like faery-fire, flashing brightly one moment, glowing in muted tones another as a light breeze ruffled the waters.

Lorenzo snuffled and grunted as he made his way through the wheel of Eidar cheese on the deck boards nearby that she had brought out here with her for him. She smiled down at him, her skeever, ugly as ever, but hers, a memory from childhood.

Near the logpile, she watched Esther confront a small pack of wolves. Brave they were, trying to surround her, but a frostbite spider could, and did make short work of them. Her mother had always though Esther a pet, but her father had adored her, as had she. Despite their reputation, Esther demonstrated that her species was certainly more intelligent and adaptable than people gave them credit for.

She took a sip of her brandy and sighed. It had the makings of a perfect evening her at Lakeview... well, other than the disposal of a baker’s dozen bodies in the house beneath her.

She supposed she should be having a stronger reaction to returning home and finding her entire household slaughtered in their beds. Father, Mother, Reyna (the Housecarl), Llewellyn (the Bard), Mara (the Steward) and even little Raphi and Rapha the twins, all dead, lying in bloody heaps in the foyer and greatroom. Frankly, she really did not care though. They were just a family that she had not seen in years, the same family that had sent her away as too much trouble as soon as her womanhood had blossomed.

She did not regret her years in Cyrodil. They had done her good. Comfortable in her own abilities now, her training at the Arcane University complete and her skills honed to a deadly point by her contracts with the Brotherhood and the Guild, she did not need anyone, she thought.

Still, it made her sad. Obviously they had had a happy life here and the twins were but babes. She had her limits and childhood, she believed, did not deserve to end so abruptly.

The culprits had been easy enough to find. Lorenzo and Esther had come out of their hiding places when she had walked in. Six years gone and they had still recognized her immediately. They had led her to the basement.

Six of them. Six! Practically a coven of its own. Six vampire. Stupid creatures. They had been sleeping. Of course she had had to wake them. Silly things. As if they stood a chance against her incineration. Perhaps they should not advertise their weaknesses so publically. Everybody knew. She had heard that there were a brighter and more admirable breed here in Skyrim. Perhaps they were more like the old houses and clans she knew from Cyrodil. She could only hope. These had been little more than pretty animals.

Dismembering them and feeding them in to the smelter seemed an appropriate punishment and disposal and hadn’t taken her more than a few minutes. Her knives were sharp. They always were.

She wasn’t sure if this was a trophy of her kill, but she now wore armor of leather, excellent quality boots and gauntlets taken from one of their corpses. Her innate magical senses told her that these particular items held powerful enchantments that enhanced her regeneration, weapons and stealth abilities. A lucky find really. They had even been relatively easy to improve at her fathers workbench and now fit her like a second skin.

Vain as she was, she had had to stop and admire her handiwork in her parent’s full length mirror and realized that now, rather than wearing the drab traveling garb she had worn all the way from the Imperial City, she cut quite the figure.

Tall and strong, her figure honed by years of hard work and activities, she was a beauty, she knew and, like her mother, knew the uses of such an advantage. Hair like fire and skin the colour of honey made her stand out.

Time to go, she decided. Adventure awaited. The coffers had been raided so she had plenty of gold. She already wore a number of enchanted items from her father’s stores and had a few more for gifts or sale, should the opportunity come up. At least her mother’s Ebony Bow of the Inferno had still been in its place. She hadn’t minded taking it. What use did a corpse have for such a weapon now. The matching arrows would come in handy.

She stopped a moment at the seven graves she had dug for her family, certainly they had deserved that, and placed a single red mountain flower on each. Her mother’s favorite.

She looked back at the big house and wondered if she would ever see it again. Oh well.

Heading for Riverwood reminded her of years gone by. Nothing really changed here.

A group of Thalmor? That was new. Rude to say the least.

The bandits still had their camp on the hill, but they were of little bother. She passed them by quickly.

She noticed a couple at the standing stones, deep in conversation. A small dark haired boy and an elf she thought. Not important. They had their own lives.

As she approached Riverwood she heard the sound of conflict. Swords clanging. Screaming! What?

Guards in yellow uniforms. A woman all in red. And... a Dremora? What?

Time for action. Her town would not be destroyed. Riverwood was more home than Helgen had ever been.

Calling on her resources, a Harmony spell percolated as she performed the ritual. With the sound of rushing wind and bells, suddenly all went quiet. All the citizens stood suddenly still and calm. Only the dremora continued his rampage.

BE GONE BEAST! She shouted as her spell hit its back. It turned at her and smiled. Temporarily halted, but, far from defeated. She recognized its power, but, having, by then a knife at the throat of the Red Woman, she continued., I do not expect you to give up easily, my friend she said, smiling at him, but I would suspect that you mistress here, lacking her head, would not be to your liking. He simply smiled at her, but, at least her townspeople were no longer in immediate danger.

As for you, my dear, she whispered in the woman’s ear, knowing that she could hear her, even through the thick red hood she wore, I would call off your beast for the time being. I have had a rough morning with your kind. It was obvious that this woman was a nightwalker. Cold as death and smelling of the grave, there could be no other explanation. Rest assured that I know what you can do, but, you should know that I care not what you are doing, but you will leave these innocents alone. Riverwood is under my protection.

On the off chance that this may escalate, she already had her own summoning ready, but, she suspected that this woman had more to tell than her current silence would indicate.

Shall we get out of this hot sun, my dear? She said softly to the woman. The Sleeping Giant has excellent ale, or, I may have something more to your liking.... She palmed a Blood Potion that she had acquired from her recent sally and dangled it in front of her face.

She stepped back from the woman’s back, quickly putting a number of yards between them, not knowing what to expect.

Was that a Paladin? Was that an Orc? Those two stood as calm as everyone else, but, somehow, she knew they did not belong in Riverwood.

What was going on?

jarif

As Kiro ate his sweet roll, his hands started to shiver and his vision started to blurry. "No. Not now." He started to breath heavier and suddenly, he plunged the sweet roll into his face. He started to feel weak due to lack of sleep.
    "Hey there, you look tired."
    "I only had one hour of sleep. "When is there coffee when you need one!?"
    "Just go to sleep."
    He Ignores Allin as he savages the need for coffee. "I need COOOFFEEE!"
    Few minutes later... Kiro falls asleep like a kitten on the floor.
    Allin gives a facepalm.

Daelon DuLac

Is he all right? Ingin asked the rough-cut elf that stood over the sleeping boy who had curled up on the floor just a few feet away?

I do have a room over there. She pointed off towards the bar. He really doesn't have to sleep on the floor.

jarif

Ezio soon carried Kiro to the woman in a desperate attempt to save his new founded companion but he fought himself "How much does he weigh? He must be fat." As he carried him to the young woman, he gave her the ultimate eyes: Puppy eyes in an attempt to sway her for food and shelter.

Daelon DuLac

Oh brother, thought Ingin. Just take him in to my room and put him down. We'll get him some food and drink. She watched them head for her reserved room and rolled her eyes. What a pair, she thought to herself.

She approached the bar and smiled at Orgnar, enjoying the play his eyes made on her form. Orgnar? Those two gentlemen will be using my room for a while. Would you mind making sure that they get some food? She had to smile as she caught Delphine glowering at her from the doorway of her room.

Delphine had never liked her, even as a kid. She had no idea of the relationship between her and Orgnar, but she hoped that the old sour-puss was feeling just a twinge of jealousy.

Knocking lightly on the room, she eased open the door to find the boy asleep on the bed and his friend sitting in the chair opposite.

Ezio, is it? She asked. Orgnar will bring in some food and drink before too long. You two look a bit frazzled. Was there anything you need? You came in at an ackward time obviously. I hope my little Harmony spell didn't catch you. At least our vampire friend, she noted, referring to the Red Lady that now sat, rather sedately, in the main room sipping some concoction or another, her Dremora nowhere to be found, seems to be in a far less violent mood now.

jarif

A sadist laugh was brewing deep inside Kiro.
    "Your pretty sly Kiro..." '_'
    "Excuse me?"
    "Nothing."
    "I got us free food and shelter. Ezio steal every food you can see in our bag outside. I believe in you." He thought to himself.

Flashback When Ezio was carrying Kiro: "Remember the plan. Steal every food you see."

Kiro slightly opened his eyes so he wouldn't get caught "This bed smells quite nice" . He slightly tilted his head towards the woman "Not my type but She's kinda cute." suddenly he smiled as he smelt the empowering lush food which great temptation inside; he felt like the food smelt like the heavens themselves. During his travels, he was on a strict diet and after breaking that diet, anything good tasted like amazing to him. Period. "must resist and keep half-faking."

Ingin smiled at the boy "He's sleeping just like a baby or even a cat for that matter". She thought the young boy looked quite cute but wondered how old he was. "He looks 15,16. No, 18 or 19. I wonder." She asked the Elf to which he replied "I think he told me he's 23."
    "What, really? Huh."
    "I knew I should have kept my beard." -_-

Daelon DuLac

Ingin quite liked these two. She wondered how long they had known each other. They certainly did game well together. With the little one's innocent looks and the elf's hard edge, there was an odd simpatico.
    She wondered how long it would be until they realized what was really going on.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    There was a realization for Creede. She was in the bar, but she never remembered entering… She was clad in red as usual, but something was off. She couldn't find her Scroll.

Maybe it's with Alog Sai. I would hope… I've spent a long lives worth figuring out how to tap into it's Ungodly, yet Godly, power it contained. She thought to herself.

She looked around her surroundings. A boy on the floor, next to a familiar lady and a man were across the room. The woman was tall and was clad in traveling clothes and leather armor. There was a glow that Creede saw around her gloves and boots.

Yeah, we that drink here. 10 septims.

I only have 6 though.

i'm going to ask you to leave. No waiting around.

Life is going by absolutely normal. Was there a spell? The drunk and bartender were going through their probably daily routine. She thought…

She had to leave the bar. There were threats around her. The villagers saw the murder. Creede was alone, and there were three warriors sitting at the other side of the bar.
    Creede got up and left with a dance of red flowing from her robes. She had hoped it to be nighttime as she left. The door opened and and squeaked as she felt three threatening eyes fall upon her.

The air was brisk and cold. Creede was enjoying her few hours of night. She knew it was near dawn. She took her hood down and turned on her Vampire's sight. She needed to look far away if she were to find where Alog Sai was.

Did he get a head start to the next Kel, or did he go through the mountain like she said. As her master, should he go where he tells to? He is his own Lord though… She thought

Looking around, she saw nothing. No sign of Daedric presence. It was a new feeling for her, as her follower was most always close to her.

Making a guess based on terrain and orders, she took her trek up the mountain. She saw a Dragon flying around what looked like a burial ground. Almost immediately she met and killed a wolf, crab, and weak bandits within the first few minutes. She had finally reached the Burial Ground. It reeked of death, more than she was used to.

Nice to see a friendly face for once. *cough* A familiar voice rang through the night.

Where are you? I can't find you. Creede was looking around, rather frantically.

*cough* I'm in your head. I used too much power without enough warming-up… I'm stuck between Oblivion and Nirn. I'm not even matter. Go through the Death Crypt. I'll materialize soon enough. There is an important artifact for your power in there. Also, I have your Kel. I held it when I left Nirn...

She headed in to the Crypt, relieved to know which hands held her Scroll.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Allinhdil smiled softly to himself. It had been a long time since he had felt the blazing kiss of a inn's fire. The shadows danced on the walls as drunken patrons danced and sung, and a wench bought food back and forth. He had left Kiro with Ezio in the woman's room. An odd woman, for sure. He did not trust her, and leaving him there made him surprisingly uneasy. He had taken quite a liking to Kiro, and for some reason found himself caring for his well-being. It had been an odd evening. A Dremora massacre, a Red Woman, and now the stranger who had taken Kiro in. It was all too strange, too loud. Allinhdil stood slowly, abandoning his warm purchase by the fire, leaving the remnants of a fish on his wooden plate.

Inside the woman's room, Kiro lay on the bed and Ezio was nearby. It was difficult to tell if Kiro was feigning sleep or not; his breathing was light and he seemed to be making a conscious effort to keep his eyes closed and stay still. Nevertheless, Allin approached almost silently across the floor. He took a piece of paper, and a lump of charcoal from his pouch, and scribbled a hasty note:

If you are serious about finding this Golden Claw for Lucan, then find me tomorrow morning. There's a small hut on the mountainside, in a grove near where the snow starts. You'll find me there, as long as you appear before mid-day. That's when I hunt. Sleep well and fight well, friend.

Allinhdil

He tucked the note into the boy's pocket, causing his wolf to squirm a little. He turned as quietly as when he entered, and pushed the creaking wooden slab of a door out of his way to exit. He was surprised to see the Red Woman leaving the inn, glared at by many. He decided it was probably best for him to retire to his cabin. It was dark and the moon was at it peak in the starry sky.

The woman was moving oddly, towards the Barrow. Towards the claw. He followed for a while, silently, unseen and unheard by even the best. It was a difficult art to master, but a necessary one. All to many times in his youth he had wished he could move unheard. When the time came for Allin to turn off to go to his cabin, he did so worried. The woman was continuing up the mountain, towards the Barrow. Whatever she sought, she would get the claw.

It was not his problem, he told himself over and over. He stripped and slid into the pool, the breaks of moonlight winking through the trees and back off the water's glimmering surface. It recoiled from his touch and then hugged him tight, letting it wash away the dirt and stress. He emerged fresh and ready for sleep.

Before sliding into bed, Allin salted the goat meat from his earlier hunt and stashed it in a barrel in the far corner of the hut, and hung the pelt half-dipped in a salt and herb solution so he could begin the tanning process in a few days. Knowing Kiro may come knocking, he decided to leave the trap by the door unarmed, and instead placed some large bells on the corner of the door so that if it was opened they would clash with the door frame and fall to the floor, certain to wake him. He curled up on the sheets, not in them, and doused the small lamp by his bed, waiting in silence for the sanctuary of sleep to claim him for the night.

Daelon DuLac

She’d been sitting here for hours waiting on him to open his eyes. She knew he wasn’t asleep, although he was quite good at faking it. For a few minutes here and there he’d dozed, but not slept. He had to be aware of her sitting there. She’d even taken the note from his pocket that she’d seen his elven friend put there quite a while back. His “dog” slept peacefully by the side of the bed, apparently not bothered by her at all, of course she had always had a certain affinity for animals.

Did he know that his Ezio was what her father had called a “Shadow”? Once he had explained to her that, in every litter was born one wolf/dog hybrid that had something a “little bit more” than his pack-mates. A little brighter, a little more independent and much more able to communicate with his or her master than the average pet. She wished her Lorenzo had that. While he was a good boy and they understood each other, his thought processes were so simple that he was rather limited.

You may as well get up Kiro, I know you’re awake, she said. I’m not going anywhere and I think we need to talk.

Not surprisingly, he did open his eyes and sit up. Ezio raised his head and gave a soft huff at his master.

Here, she handed him the note from his friend. I got bored waiting for you and needed something to read. She smiled sweetly at him but was sure that he noticed her hand on one of her two daggers. Just in case.

Allinder is right, you know. Our vampire friend has a few hours head start in retrieving that “Golden Claw”. I am quite sure she has it by now. Don’t worry though. Her Dremora leaves a rather distinctive impression in the magicka so we should be able to follow her wherever she goes. My Lorenzo followed her up to the barrow so we know she’s already entered. Apparently she made pretty short work of the bandits that were guarding the door. I am impressed. I wonder where her conjured friend is though. He doesn’t seem to be anywhere at the moment.

With any luck, she’s having some problems with the other inhabitants of the barrow though, so that may have slowed her down. You never know though, she might be someone we’d want to get to know. She doesn’t strike me as one of those nasty feral things I keep running in to.

Orgnar was telling me that rumour has it that we now have walking dead and infestations of frostbites in all the old tombs. Things have certainly changed since I was last in Skyrim.

From the look on Kiro’s face, he wasn’t quite ready to contribute to the conversation, so she continued.

I hope you don’t mind if I tag along with you and your friend for a little bit. I’m a bit bored and in need of a diversion. Perhaps chasing a vampire will be a distraction. All I need to know is what you’re planning. Lucan tells me you were going to retrieve his bauble for him.

I do have a couple of things for you though. She handed him a dirk that seemed particularly heavy, black and it’s blade was traced with vein-like glowing, red. When I hit our dremora with a banish spell earlier, he dropped this. You’ll probably get more use out of it than me. From what I can tell, it has a Soul-Trap enchantment and some kind of Fire enchantment as well. I have no idea how strong, but, who knows. It might be useful.

She dangled a small silver amulet with a dull black stone set in its center from a simple leather thong. This isn’t for you, it’s for you Ezio. The pup looked up at the mention of its name and its eyes fixed on the dangling item. I call it a Blink. A little something I came up with myself a few years back when we were breeding hunting dogs down in Cyrodil. It’s pretty simple actually. First it lets your animal heal significantly more quickly, kind of like a Fast Healing spell that’s always on. They take damage but they heal almost immediately. Second, once you train the beast a bit, it will allow it to become invisible for a few seconds. We actually developed it so that our dogs were better hunters. The healing came in handy with the more dangerous prey and the invisibility gave them the opportunity to escape if things got too hairy.

There was always the possibility that he wouldn’t trust her on this, so she lay the amulet on the bed next to him. She hoped he would. Ezio was rather young and, in all probability, still in that act-without-thinking phase, but she wouldn’t force him.

It’s almost dawn and we have an adventure to get to, if you’re up to it. She smiled at him, obviously not in need of rest in the least and left the room, closing the door behind her. She had no idea what and if he needed to make preparations, but, at least she could give him that respect.

Obviously he was older than he looked. She could tell that by his eyes. Still, the innocent teenager look could come in handy. There was something about him that was a little off. She liked that. Off was a way of life for her.

She wondered what he could do or how advanced he was in what he could do. Not everyone was as experienced as she was at less than 20 year, but, you never knew.

Perhaps she could check out his action when they came to Bleak Falls Tower on the way to the barrow. There were always a few bandits there, or at least there always had been. She and her friends had liked to pelt them with rocks from the cliffs above the tower. She had even hit them with a few ice-spikes a few times as well. Nobody cared if you killed a bandit, after all, and they almost always had some sort of loot they could loot or steal. Besides, they’d been great practice for sneaking and pick-pocketing. One of her shining moments had been the time she’d taken the armor right off their backs and brought it back to her friends without getting caught. She’d only been 10 and the older kids had been impressed. She wondered though if the bandits had caught a chill. Oh well.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
    So we're just supposed to sit here while Arvel runs off with that golden claw?
    The dark elf wants to go ahead, let him. Better than us risking our necks.
    What if Arvel doesn't come back? I want my share of that claw!
    Just shut it and keep your eye out for trouble...

Creede had just entered the Barrow. The bandits had obviously not found her, as she had a frail frame that let her be quieter than most. The smell of death reeked through the air like a graveyard recently dug up. There were undead and the recently deceased, bandits and a weird, zombie-type of creature. She had never encountered these beasts before, but she felt they were older than even her.

Hey, you wanna kill those bandits or shall I? The Daedra snickered after his sarcastic remarks.

I'm just going to summon a Dremora Lord. Strong warriors. Not near your strength. Or maybe they are? Creede was speaking in her head to save her stealth.

Creede was good at illusion as well as her other magics. Her casting was silent to most, muffled to the best. She took her hand, clenched and let go. A lord of all dark warriors was raised. A Dremora lord was loud with his clanking armor and bulky sword.

The bandits had noticed this large beast and were alert yet afraid. They cowered at his sprinting speed and his glowing eyes. There was a bang and a scream, almost simultaneously. The male Nord had his head completely off. The woman elf was cowering.

Stop. Don't kill the weak who aren't fighting back.

All are weak to me.

The dark warrior had stopped all fighting. The Elven bandit was crying. Was she afraid? Had she never seen a Dremora before? Or maybe she was really close to the Nord and his execution was frightening...

It wasn't long before she ran into a bandit, dark elf this time, hung in a net. There was a spider that had gotten down from the roof of the room and tried to attack Creede. She cast a fire shield around with her spear and the Dremora stabbed the beast in the face.

Help me! You there, cut me down!

Why should I?

Are you not going through the barrow? I'm in the way of going farther.

Creede signaled her Dremora to cut the man down. He started rambling about treasure and ran as fast as he could. The dark warrior immediately cut off the Elf's leg. She passed the elf and gave him a potion. She could tell he had something of value to someone, but nothing she needed. She saw a glint of gold as she walked passed him. She let it stay on the floor.

Creede kept the dremora to her side while going deeper into the cavern. She came up to a trap door. Immediately the Dremora killed the bandit in front of the door, this time the bandit was stronger. Puzzle was simple, so Creede solved it within a few seconds.

She entered the next room. There was a table with some useless gear to her. A dagger, some leather armor, maybe enchanted, and a book on how to pickpocket better. To her left there was a stairway defending and the sound of skeevers looking for a quick meal. Creede cast an illusion on them and walked straight past them.

The smell of rotting flesh had grown unbearable for the Vampire, ironically. She was never around any other form of death, besides the occasional Feral Vampire. Creede was different. She couldn't feed on people because of her love of humanity. She wasn't human, but she always wanted to be one.

There was a new room, again. She heard a growl, but not one of a wild animal.

Unslaad Krosis!

Creede recognized the phrase instantly. "Eternal Sorrow" She had heard of a tribe that spoke dragon language and were punished by gods for their worship of Dragons. She knew they were once living, but now they are dead. They were punished with eternal unrest.

Creede saw three-no, four, undead heavily armored in ancient nordic armor. She immediately raised her spear and casted fire on the undead. Her dremora followed right behind the large ball of fire and struck hard at a few of them. There was only one undead left. He looked like the leader of the pack. Another spell, this time a storm of electricity flowed through and struck the leader. The Dremora slashed again but this time he was struck by a crude and bloodstained war-axe. Creede used the last of her destruction abilities, ice form this time, to strike down the Undead Warrior.

She continued going through the barrow, running into and destroying more undead and even a troll. She had gotten to a hallway with ancient nordic carvings on the wall and a door at the end. She knew the trick to opening them without a claw.

The room she was now in had a magical presence. At the end she saw a Word Wall, with a crypt and chest next to it.

A loud bang, like something dropping, was heard from behind her.

You're back.

Yes, ini.

Good. I sense there is a strong magical presence up ahead.

Alog Sai was about to say something when the crypt burst open. A Dragon Priest had shown up and was flying around, staff in hand. It wasn't a powerful Priest, as it had no mask which showed eldership. Creede readied up while Alog Sai stood back.

Alog Sai only took out one sword from his Oblivion, this time a lot smaller than his other two. Creede started summoning a strong Atronach, made of stone and lightning. She pointed her spear at the moving Priest, while the Atronach had started electrocuting the monster. Alog Sai had jumped in the air and was slashing at the priest. Creede had built up enough magic energy for a huge blast of ice. The priest was hit by the blizzard-like energy, and he fell to the ground. Another few slashes by Alog Sai and the Priest was dead.

Creede had headed towards the Word Wall, and absorbed a word she had no use with. Fus, known in english as "Force". It was a word used for shouting, or Thu'um. She headed to the chest and had found a Tablet of Dragon Language. She took the tablet, and also found useless gear. Some gold, a nice sword. None of it pertained to Creede. She went to the Dead Priest, and took his pauldrons. They fit well, and were made of dragon bone. She put it over her robes and headed the direction she came.

Do you sense them too?

Yes, there are strong forces heading up to the barrow. They're far away though.

They might help us. Let's get the claw you ignored and wait on the steps of the barrow.

Hm. I was put under illusion by one of them, I think.

And so she picked up the claw and went back the way she came. The air was cold and the snow was flying.

I can tell that you're magic is weaker, aari.

Geh. It'll one day run out, as I am only half of a prince. But that will only be after a war filled with magic.

Creede and Alog Sai sat down, waiting and hoping these strong forces heading to her and Alog Sai were the warriors she saw in Riverwood. Maybe they can become allies.

jarif

She was right to think he was “off”. He was always so different from others even if they thought he was just indifferent. Even with his friends, he was distant. He was wise beyond his age despite, acting goofy. However to him, it was a social experiment; he wanted to see people's physiology and this 'goofiness' was merely an amusement to him; boredom. In many ways, he is or could be a sly, a sinister person whenever he wishes. Honour. Glory. He is too perfect. In some ways, it could be terrifying because he is is perfect for the concept of a king's vessel. Deep in his heart. It was always brewing inside him.

“I want to be king...
    “I want to be king!
    “I want to be king!!”
    “I want to dominate and conquer. I look for adventure: honour and glory is what I seek! Not this crap of a boring life. You talk about life: social life, a family, a job. No! I refuse till I get what I want and what want is rightfully mine. And mine it shall be.”

He rose out from his bed and lifted the heavy, dirky and raised into the air in his right dominant hand while in his left was his long, sleek black Katana. Suddenly, he thrusted the dirky sword into his left and shattered it in half. The surprised face on Ingin as Kiro walked towards the amulet. His head shifted half way towards her and his voice became stern and harsh. “I have no use for weak things” as he lifted the amulet he said “He will not need this. Otherwise, he will be weak. He is not a pet and I have no use things if he is not capable.”

He pointed his blade towards Ingin “If you wish to come. Walk. Besides it's courtesy to walk behind a woman.”

As they both walked. He observed and analysed her. Her breath. Her movement. Her footsteps. How she walked. He imitated her; both her movement and breath.

“Ezio, go get the food we stole from the inn.”
    “Why do you have a bag of the food from the inn? You can't eat that much...”
    “It's not for eating. I would not eat food touched by a dog. It is going to be used for combat.”
    “Excuse me?”
    “You will see.”

Afterwards, he asked Ezio to pick up Allinhdil's scent and tract him down while Kiro meditated and waited for him.

Daelon DuLac

The arrow impaling the stupid dogs head may not have killed it, but perhaps the boy had learned a little something.

Mess with a nord woman at your own risk. Laying a few runes down as she walked away in to the wilderness. He wouldn't and probably couldn't follow her. She knew this area well.

He'd have his own problems to deal with soon enough.

Cross me at your own risk little man, she thought.

Time she actually did something. Obviously some were dense enough to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Astrid and Mercer would certainly have some diversions and perhaps Brynhoff would be up for a tumble.

She pulled the hooded cowl over her face, equipped a spell and shouldered her pack.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts