PC or Game Console......how do u Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GamerReview

I'm curious to know how you all get your game. on. I for one like to use my PC and setup a unique control system
It just is easier for me to manuever. Wether you use an Xbox a PS3 or a PC, you can now take the Skyrim Platform Poll and see which system is the most popular to get your game on. Go to http://ratemusicart.blogspot.com and cast your vote today

Soul Curry

Charlie Sheen
I use PS3. My computer isnt good enough to handle skyrim :p

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
PC. The graphics are better and the tilde key console commands help to work around the oh so many bugs in the game.

I also agree that using the mouse to maneuver is also easier. ;)

KANE OG

I play on the pc... what is this console thing you speak of? Don't have one... whatever it is.

modi

Out of necessity, I play Skyrim on the worst possible platform for Skyrim. Downloading games on my computer slows it down so much that the computer nearly crashes whenever I try to play a game on it. Therefore, I play on my PS3, and I am experiences all of the known issues. Sometimes it runs fine, and sometimes it seems like I am only getting like 8-10fps. The freezing is a whole 'nother issue...

Touchstone

PC. I can fix everything, and build myself a house. Low stress = I win.

Touchstone

I play on the pc... what is this console thing you speak of? Don't have one... whatever it is.
Sure you do. Just hit the tilde key. (lol)

Kablewee

PC for sure if my pc could run it, so ps3. Hindsight, had I known about more problematic for ps3 I would've gotten the xbox360. Only reason I didn't is because 360 decided to die on me.:sadface:

Calibratez

I actually prefer playing on xbox 360 even tho I know pc is bettter, its something about it I like might be the bigger screen who knows.

MrCostari

Let's just say that most people who agreed with this, if you look at controls:
Shooters = PC
Sports = Consoles
RPGs = Consoles

And then I'm only talking about controls.
Mods for PC can be a lot of fun, but I heard people about the controls which they don't like.
Some people may be better at shooters at consoles, but that is just how they are used to it.
Ofcourse we know that shooters are easier on pc, with a mouse and keyboard.
And sport games are really annoying on PC, with the arrow buttons.

I do agree that PC is still the best for gamig, because of the hardware, graphics, mods and maybe more.
But a PS3 is so easy to control for RPGs :)