• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
They're so fugly that if they walked into a fire then they would come out an extreme makeover. I can't go into a stronghold without looking at their faces and seeing the dirty vicious ruffians they are, they're so ugly I throw up every time I see them. Someone make a mod to fix their faces up.

El Fonz0

Excuse my language, but...
NO plops! Of course Orcs are ugly! They're Orcs!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
31932401323030662.jpg

Well they're intentionally fearsome... don't think they were intended to be winning any Miss Skyrim pageants. I think they're cool as is. There's beauty in sheer ferocity as well.

Dragon Kin

Dovah Fen Ni Dii
Like Mushroom said, they are a fearsome warrior race and should have that effect. they are one of my favorite races

KritikalPT

I wouldn't enjoy having a game where all races were all contestants for a fashion show.
The Orcs are primarily a tribal race, their lore reflects on that, and their looks serve to convey the sense of ruthlessness and brutality, both in their lives as well during battle.

Omega Dragon

I think the Orcs are supposed to be fearsome and actually are awesome in their own way, albeit I'd never play one myself (I just prefer elves and humans instead). ^.^

El Fonz0

Well, if you pick the right settings, you can actually make an Orcish lady who looks... good to look at, maybe not pretty or beautiful, though.
Also, I have two Orcs. One who's an assassin and one who's a hunter. The assassin murdered all of Whiterun, though, while strengthening my Ebony Blade.

I think they look great, just as a King Tiger tank or a battleship do. Their looks reflect functionality and, as such, they become attractive .

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
I agree, orcs are intended to be ugly. They are warriors and barbarians, and seem pretty darn good at it. Orc is one of my favorite races in TES.

Purr

:3
I can't be only one who thinks that Orcs are very hot and sexy? :O At least Skyrim Orcs are! I don't understand how you can say that they are ugly :'( Snif.

KC95

I like orcs a lot. I have yet to play as one, because Im waiting to make the right character story for it but they are amazing. I don't think they're ugly either. Not like LOTR orcs. They may not be conventionally "attractive" but I do find them appealing.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
The reason for this is that civilized people are better looking. And smarter. AND BETTER PEOPLE OVERALL.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Aquillus

I wouldn't go as far as saying I throw up whenever I see them, but I do hate orcs. However, they're much better in this game than in Oblivion :p

But yeah, they're easily my least favorite. I typically clear out the strongholds on most of my files. Now that's some good hunting. :D

Fultic

Legate
Excuse me sirs, but my Orc wife is very disappointed at this thread. She requested that I tear the OP limb from limb, but I managed to calm her down with a ferocious hunt. We devoured our pray with our bare hands and teeth while it was still alive.

...Personally, I find some of the orc women to be fairly attractive, such as Borgakh who is my spouse in the game.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
You made a thread just to say Orcs are ugly? Really? I bet you were one of those bullies in high school who laughed at the "ugly" kids, too.

Xivia4

I've never made an Orc character and probably never will but I think Orcs look badass as well and are a pretty cool race