• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Envii

Suddenly the door of the pub bursts open, a young Nord male around 20 years old stands panting and sweating in the flickering light. Realisizing he has drawn attention to himself Aadvar hurriedly rushes for the back of the room knocking chairs aside loudly. Heads swivel and turn as the boy stumbles through their midst. What have i done, what have i done WHAT HAVE I DONE He thinks to himself. He finally manages to stumble into a seat far in the back of the pub. he slides his chair out of the firelight because for some reason it is seems to be making his skin tingle in an odd way...He brings his hands up from under the table and wrests his hands on the table but jumps as his fingers come up still covered in blood. He looks around hurriedly to make sure no one noticed the blood as he wipes it off on his ripped pant legs in a panic. All he had wanted to do was find a cure for his father in that cave...he had never expected to see....he could even bring himself to say it...vampires. He shudders at the thought and nervously gulps at the mead the bar maid has placed in front of him. His mind flashes back to his terrifying battle with the man in the cave. The room was dark and the images of his struggle for survival swirled around in his head. he closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair. Its ok, he thought. Hes dead...I killed him...He couldnt have been a vampire then...theres no way..its not possible. These reassuring thoughts lulled his mind into a trance for a moment but he was startled out of his chair as a gruesome image of fangs and blood flashed across his vision. He fell backwards with a scream and crashed to the floor. As he climbed back into his seat and lifted his mug he caught a glimpse of himself in his mead. Yellow was begging to creep into the edges of his eyes....Aadvar shook his head and downed his mead reassuring himself that nothing could have happened to him because of his fight with the vampire. Little did He know that he had not really escaped the cave after all...

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    ( Pay the barmaid drinks aren't free!)

Jei El watched it all. The man running in masked in blood and sweat. The man ran to the back of the Inn obviously not wanting to draw attention to himself and the blood on his tattered clothes. He smells it at once, the blood. The smell of his blood was unnatural, unholy, vampire. The man screams and it breaks Jei El's deep-in-thought trance. "You nord, you ok? You scream like you've just witnessed murder!" He says, almost with humor and muse.

Envii

As Aadvar looks up nervously at jei el flashes of yellow appear out of the dark recesses of his eye sockets. As they briefly make eye contact Aadvar feels a new sensation rip though him....hunger....He breaks the contact imiediatly and shakes his head. Panic obviously growing inside of him

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    (try to not make 1 sentence responds:) And no double posts)

"Well friend, I don't know who you are, but you are not fine." In his says of being ShadowScale Jei El was caring. He was scared for this patron because it isn't everyday that there's a mangled bloodied nord in The Sleeping Giant. His home.

"Do you need any food, drink? Sleep?" Jei El was good with the owners and would let the man use his own resources, because if this was a vampire, he needed to be prepared and watchful. Although; not seeing a man die had changed him, for the better. Just then the man's eyes flash yellow. Ahh, but if he truly is a vampire, I am the wrong victim. This man truly was a vampire, and Jei El knew it for sure. There's a local vampire infestation near here that he had known about, but now it really is true.

Envii

Yes a place to stay for the night would suit me just fine brother, though i dont have much coin he said turning out his pockets as a few gold circles rattle onto the table. wait...I do have...this.... Aadvar tentatively pulls out a blood red gem from his trouser pockets. Flashes of his battle with the vampire flash through his mind as he holds out the ruby he had taken from the undead. Take it, its yours. I want nothing to do with this stone. The warmth of the fire seems to fade as Aadvar holds out the stone

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    No, friend I am wealthy enough by myself, I don't need your jewels. He pushes away the gem, a master piece yes, but Jei didn't need wealth, he had him self and that was all he really needed. As for a room, you can have mine; free. Maybe if Jei got to know Aadvar he's get to know his story and where he came from.

Say friend. I'm but intrigued as to where you came from, all tattered and bloodied. Had you a run in with bandits? Surely the man would tell him, if not there's always coin.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
    Argonian:) )

Jei El walked with Aadvar to the back of the room, mostly intrigued by the man's illness. It was obviously Vampirism if it was anything, but he wasn't sure.

Envii

My name is Aadvar, I am a hunter who mostly hunts between here(riverwood) and falkreath. My father taught me everything i know of the trade and has kept out family alive for years. But now some strange illness plagues him that is not of this world. I grew tired of waiting on the healer and medicine men so i took matters into my own hands. There is a cave near my hunting grounds that is rumored to have to power to grant life. I delved into this cave in search of a cure for my father...what i found...(voice trails off and a shudder runs through Aadvars body)...Aadvar quickly recovers himself and goes on (obviously lying) There were bandits in the cave guarding the cure and i managed to kill one before they drove me off. The whole ordeal has left me feeling....strange he said with a slight hiss and a flash of teeth just beginning to grow points. Aadvar quickly hid his face with his hand before Jel could see and became lost in worried thought.What is happening to me? he wondered in a panic. Aadvar still felt shaken and nervous about his encounter with the vampire and did not want Jel to know that was the enemy he faced

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    (Now is a fine time to jump in. Forgive me if I am not so good since I have just started on this site a whole day ago)

In a distant corner sat a small Khajiit, one who stayed close suspicious things and was nearly famous for her adept skill of getting in all type of trouble. Little escaped her senses. Sight, scent, hearing were as precise as a needle in a surgeon's hands. The boy who stumbled in caught her attention andshe honed into the two who talked beyond. She silently sipped her mead, letting the rest of the world fade into the background as she gathered every word until they moved to deny her satisfaction and to dissuade what she was now doing. Silently, she slid from her place and foun a fine place near the door to continue her curiosity. Something was not right, and the excitement was unbearable.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts