Nightingales TESO Guild (Name in the works.)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Just wait for the PAHAAA ( vanish )

Jei El

We will be avenged.
I believe we have an Alliance. Welcome to this friendship, and forever may we strike down our enemies.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Yay. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Stealthy ownage pownage friggin epic aldermeri domino eating spitting nay saying argonians.

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
I do. How we work is were going to assign individual tasks to our best members. For example I was planning on assigning the role of "Agent of Stealth" to your Chief. His responsibilities are to master the art of combat as a Rogue type. Then he would teach all the others in the guild.

I see a large group of stealthy Argonian swimming deep up a river about to strike on our Enemies.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
Ah, so you are the TESO Nightingales the young Artist has told us about.

We have not one but three chiefs. Myself, ChiefScalyNipples, and Chowder138. We founded the organisation, the three of us.

I approve, and so does a lot of the PAHAAA. Nevertheless, I will wait for more approvals on the matter. We are not yet true allies, though I hope that will come to occur.

I also don't have a mic :p

13th Nightingale

Hawk- Guild Master, Ebonhawks
Just so you know my ultimate goal is to bring your Clan to the Ebonhawks. Check the link at the bottom of my signature to see our site. With limited info about this game we don't have specifics on how we're going to set our structure but the plan is full proof. I plan on buying a teamspeak, mumble, or vent server in the future. Do you or your people intend on playing the game with chat?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts