New Skyrim DLC named "Summerset"?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PopSeco1

When I was on Google searching for Redguard DLC info I found this screen shot.

1CyZPLq.jpg

What do you guys think?

PopSeco1

Popseco1, What you're seeing is a list that came from Steam. Someone with graphics design made a convincing alteration that is to purposely fool people into believing that theirs a Summerset DLC out there. It's all but fake.

That makes sense. I wish it was true, it would be so fun to visit Summerset Isle in Skyrim.

Dashmiel

Never trust a screenshot. Example below:

NeverTrustScreenshots_zps68e6b6fc.jpg

This took me all of 15 seconds to do. EDIT:Oh noes, I missed a button when I print screened and you can see my taskbars. Of course, when properly faking, you would print screen properly or crop at least.

PopSeco1

Never trust a screenshot. Example below:

NeverTrustScreenshots_zps68e6b6fc.jpg

This took me all of 15 seconds to do. EDIT:Oh noes, I missed a button when I print screened and you can see my taskbars. Of course, when properly faking, you would print screen properly or crop at least.
Wow it's that easy?

Dashmiel

Geeze you got a lot of icons! I am afraid to see what your desktop looks like.

Surprisingly empty actually. I use the taskbar for everything, and only use the desktop for temporary stuff mainly. Only two folders permanently on it for some essential work stuff I need on hand in a flash.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
The magic of Adobe Photoshop. Apparently steam was rumored to have had the same thing up, only for a Redguard DLC. There are altogether too many secondhand sources on the internet.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts