• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
We've added a new subforum in the Lobby for those members who are musicians to post their work. We've had some excellent content posted in the last few days so it seemed to be a nice addition. I hope you all enjoy it!

C'mon Troll, let's hear the guitar & harmonica!! :D
Haha dude, I only have one youtube video right now and I used the mic on my computer, so the quality is not to my liking. I will record more stuff, since I now have a nifty condenser mic and other fun stuff! :p

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Haha dude, I only have one youtube video right now and I used the mic on my computer, so the quality is not to my liking. I will record more stuff, since I now have a nifty condenser mic and other fun stuff! :p

Alrighty then! :cool: I myself should probably move up in the world of audio fidelity. Although it's very kvlt of me to record stuff with nothing but the mic in my digital camera, the musician in me says it will cater to a wider audience if I go Hi-fi. :p

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
I don't mind if the sound quality is bad. I just like hearing what you talented folks do with the little hearing I do possess. ;)

What does the url look like for the sound cloud stuff? You can give it a go and see if it turns out. If it doesn't, I can check the formats we allow.

I'll try it when I get home. I don't like making videos since I'm technologically inept, but I can record and upload music files to soundcloud easily. If not, I can just post a link to my soundcloud page, that would be fine too :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts