Neverwinter nights Rolgan's trial quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I don't know if any of you guys have played neverwinter nights, but on the quest for Rolgan's trial, Averik is one of the jurors, and he can be bribed with 300 gold to vote for Rolgan's acquittal. If your PC is a female, and if you make her talk to Averik, he is like, foreword and direct and wants to get in bed with her. They didn't write it in the scripting, but I think they should have written a romance bribe in the scripting where a female PC will tell him she will bed him if he votes for Rolgan's acquittal. I have neverwinter nights diamond edition, and it has a module toolset on it that you can use to create and edit your own game modules, and I have toyed with it a little, and I have started my own version of that game module that has that in the scripting. However, it is so complicated that I can't figure out how to operate it correctly. Otherwise, I would finish it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts