• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
If you go sign up to follow my blog, you can have one.

AS88

Staff member

JoeReese

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
While I disagree with their reasoning, I would love a pic of you wearing it. I'm so pleased for you!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
In, and following. Can't wait for the Jarl Grey. :beermug:

Something I've looked for on redbubble in the past: shirts that feature the pubs of Skyrim, such as The Drunken Huntsmen, The Retching Netch, etc. I've not found any, and after reading through this thread I imagine it's due to copyright issues?

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hey, all you happy campers! Check the first post in the thread for a massive update!

You can now actually drink some of Master Neloth's fine tea blends.

Adagio.com encourages fans to create theirwn blends, add their own art, and promote their tea blends with others. Now, fans don't get paid for their artwork, but Adagio also doesn't raise the price of the tea in a fandom; you pay for the tea and the processing they would have to do for their own blends. Artists get credits for Adagio to go toward buying tea and items on the site itself, so it works out.

In the future, when I have the means to do so, I certainly want to blend the tea myself, and sell for genuine profit, but this works out well for the time being, since I can't afford to buy the ingredients I'd need, I have nowhere to store them, and I can't manufacture, or afford for someone else to manufacture, the packaging on my own, yet, either.

You can brew yourself some of The Master's Choice, a Dreamstride torpor, some aggressivly sensual Sanguine Rose, or the much anticipated Jarl Grey. (Links in the first post!)

Currently, only The Master's Choice has finished art for the tin. The other three have place-holder art I'll soon replace with the same lable from The Master's Choice, so at least they'll look fancy. As soon as I finish more art, the place-holders will be replaced.

So.

Surprise! And enjoy!

How about making a Nirnroot themed green tea blend? Nirnroot just seems perfect for a green tea, IMHO. :) And depending on how my finances go, I'll either be buying something this month or at the latest next month for my birthday on March 6th. :) This is perfect timing for that. Thank you for making this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Nirnroot could definitely make a nice green tea. I shall ruminate on it. ^__^

And happy birthday! What better way to celebrate than with Neloth!

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Imperial Indulge - A silky delicate pumpkin spice tea, warm and sweet. Mixed with green herbs and a speck of rosemary, this results in a perk of the senses and a milky-sweet texture on the tongue, flowing gracefully and diligently down the throat.

Just an idea for ya. I would buy this every day of the week. @-@

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
You would, Joe.

I'll have to think about Imperial Indulgence (slight change to the title). The ingredients avilable to me limit what I can specifically mix for that, and while there is a pumpkin blend available right now, it could easily be a seasonal addition. Which means I could also do seasonal teas -- brilliant, thank you, I know--, but it means all of you fine folks have to wait until I have a solid line-up ready to go.

JoeReese

You would, Joe.

I'll have to think about Imperial Indulgence (slight change to the title). The ingredients avilable to me limit what I can specifically mix for that, and while there is a pumpkin blend available right now, it could easily be a seasonal addition. Which means I could also do seasonal teas -- brilliant, thank you, I know--, but it means all of you fine folks have to wait until I have a solid line-up ready to go.
No more tea tabling. :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts