• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Master Neloth's Fine Teas by Cordyception (ME!)

This started as a request fulfillment for iPag (imaginepageant), who wanted an art nuveau-styled piece featuring Neloth of House Telvanni. It has since become so much more with the help of this community, making so many brilliant and creative suggestions for additional tea blends, many of which are listed in this post, but all of which can be found in the following thread pages.

Before we get too far into this, though, here is the finished Neloth piece:

standalone

And now you can bring home your own Neloth gear by visiting my shops at Redbubble.com, Spreadshirt.com, and Tee-public.com! Nice selections, and fair prices.

But what's the best news of all? These aren't just fantasy labels for made up teas anymore.

I've been sitting on this news for a while, but I just can't keep it to myself anymore.

Thanks to the existence of Adagio.com, you can now drink tea blends inspired by Skyrim and Neloth's Fine Teas!

Currently blended and available are:

The Master's Choice - An earthy, spicy, smoky blend worthy of the Master's praises.
Dreamstride - A complex blend of sweet and soothing to send you to your own torpor.
Sanguine Rose - An aggressive, sensual blend of roses, spices, and bold red peppercorn.
Jarl Grey - Earl grey celon with subtle floral notes, and dark smoke - a morning tea worthy of a war-torn tundra.

Currently, only The Master's Choice has finished artwork on it, so while the other flavors are definitely available, the boxes have place-holder art instead of finished labels.

Art In Progress Now:
Jarl Grey

Below are some of the suggestions you have made, as a community, which I plan to make in the nearest possible future:

*Winterhold Spice - with snow berries
*Jarl Grey
*Balgruuf's Breakfast Blend
Vaermina's Dreamstride Blend
Dibella's Passion Fruit Blend
Night Mother's Black Tea (with lotus extract)
The Pale Chai - A light, golden blend, enhanced with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, and ginger.
Secunda's Silk (best with moon sugar)
Deadly Mother's Nightshade Brew
*Sheogorath's Sharp Eider Tea - with real cheese extract, and extra crunch!
*Sanguine Rose Tea
*Reachmen's Morning - a brisk, refreshing blend with subtle hints of juniper.
*Glenmoril Green Tea
*Dovah Blend - Ken Unahzaal Drem (Taste Unending Peace)
*Lovers Comfort Tea
Blackreach Tea of the Deep

*NEW*
Frostfall Mint Tea
*Oblivion Gate Black Tea
*Volkihar Red Tea
*Soul Cairn Crystalline Tea - (may contain unfriendly souls)

Feel free to keep making suggestions as they occur to you; there is no telling when I'll stop making this series, and I love to see what you come up with!

Last edited:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Evergloam Black Tea

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Frostfall Mint Tea.

Ivory

Let's Player
Masser Brew
Bal's Brew
Hircine's Clawed Tea

I dunno man. I just thought these up on the spot.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Seeing as how Neloth is a Dunmer, I highly Doubt he would name things after places in Skyrim or it's people or after dragons for that matter, Why not try naming some of them after things in Morrowind like....

- Balmora Black Tea
- Tel Branora Brew
- Gnaar Mok Mocha or Gnaar Mocha
- Sedya Neen Been Tea (?)
- Telvanni Tea
- Tel Naga Tea (Neloth once lived in Tel Naga)
- Ghost Gate Green Tea
- Dagon Fel Fruit blend
- Kwarma Coffee Blend
- Red Mountain Mocha

Honestly I would rather not know what is in these brews especially Kwama coffee blend:vomit:

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Blackreach Black Tea (flavored with dried red nirnroot)
Coldharbour Grey Tea
Mammoth Mint Tea (with flavors of mammoth cheese, mint leaves, and wild mountain flowers)

Those are just a few ideas :)

Ivory

Let's Player
Blackreach Black Tea (flavored with dried red nirnroot)
Coldharbour Grey Tea
Mammoth Mint Tea (with flavors of mammoth cheese, mint leaves, and wild mountain flowers)

Those are just a few ideas :)

I kinda like the sound of Coldharbour Blue Tea over Grey. Since it's pretty damned blue there.

Jei El

We will be avenged.
Hard to beat Jarl Grey, but I'm gunna have to say.. hm...
Giant's Mammoth Blend
Labyrinthian Vintage
------------------------------
Completely off-topic, however hilarious: Manatea

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts