• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I need ideas for a skyrim music video. plz give me some
Good ideas and be detailed. I asked this before but no
One will give a reply. plz reply to this. It can be about
Anything like love story, werewolf life, vampires, dragon
Born, life in skyrim, or something and it's a music video
It's not a gaming video. I will give the person credit
For here ideas I won't steal any. I will probably use your
Skyrim forums name, or give me your youtube name.
Thanks and plz reply I need ideas!!
--------------
If you see a dragon the best thing to do is yell at it

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
I need ideas for a skyrim music video. plz give me some
Good ideas and be detailed. I asked this before but no
One will give a reply. plz reply to this. It can be about
Anything like love story, werewolf life, vampires, dragon
Born, life in skyrim, or something and it's a music video
It's not a gaming video. I will give the person credit
For here ideas I won't steal any. I will probably use your
Skyrim forums name, or give me your youtube name.
Thanks and plz reply I need ideas!!
--------------
If you see a dragon the best thing to do is yell at it
Make a dragonborn music video. :p

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
"The Thu'um Song" by user ImaginePageant aka iPag is the only answer. It is a hilarious parody of "the thong song" by Sisquo.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I'm afraid I don't understand the request. Is the accompanying song already composed, or is it to be composed based upon the video or images?

Kattus

When you asked this before, at least three people gave you suggestions, I was one of them so I have pretty solid memory of the thread. Didn't like our ideas, huh?

If it's your first try at a skyrim music video, you should maybe start with the classics to get familiar with the whole thing - take a typical song like the theme or one of the Tavern songs.
Tavern songs would be a great basis, you could depict the story. Maybe from a stormcloak point of view with age of aggression. Show their culture, their relentless belief in talos and ulfric or whatever.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

Sorry to people on the last thread. I love your ideas it's just It didn't make sense and I wanted to do somthing different not like dragonborn fighting. I might just use the point of view from storm cloaks vs. Imperials

Use a tavern song as your base, then depict the story of how the Dovahkiin and Serana together prevented the devastation that was about to be caused by her father Lord Harkon and his cronies at the castle Volkihar. I mean, there are plenty of references about a ballad that'd be written based on it, so why don't you write one of your own?

Latest posts