• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Aaren

A beautiful sight
The roads to morthal never seemed so Barren, even Rabbits were a rare sight, ‘’could be the weather’‘ thought Ladius, for he did not want to believe anything else.
Ladius was a tall, fair haired man, his face was not the most handsome but it did not divert any eyes, his hair and length came from his nord father, as well as a talent for magic from his breton mother, but even with her beauty she was a sickly woman.

After his mother died After his birth he was brought to live with his father in morthal, but even that did not last long...
for when he was but 15 his father died when the forsworn revolted to take back the reach, if he had not ran away he would have joined his father and mother in the sky.

After a long ride he left aleria at the stables in the care of others, but he feared that she might break an unwary mans arm, she was sweet but furious.
He entered the morthal inn, and felt the warmth of the fire soothing his body from the cold, the inn was unusually busy it seemed.
He walked towards the Inn keeper who looked so joyful, no doubt because of all the coin raining in his pockets.
‘’Welcome traveller’‘ said the inn keeper ‘’we always have extra room and food to warm your stomach, you need but ask’‘ , the sun outside was still high above, so renting a room needed to wait, but Ladius’s stomach growled with hunger, the least he could do is satisfy it, ‘’i’ll have any meat pies you can offer, and some ale’‘ ‘’right away m’sir, please sit by the fire while you wait, my name is Svan, should you need me’‘.

As Ladius sat down and warmed himself up, he kept thinking of what new coin making jobs he’ll find, ‘’ Mountains...’‘ was that someone’s voice? ‘’A path to..Mountains’‘ , all of a sudden Ladius felt weak, he could not look straight, and all he heard were the sounds of the hustle in the inn, ‘’Sir !’‘ whats that?.. ‘’Sir are you ok?’‘ he looked at Sven, the Daze started fading until it was no more ‘’ its alright, just got lightheaded for a second’‘ Sven looked with concern, then he sighed with relief and handed Ladius a pie and ale '’your order sir, and if you need a room all you do is but ask’‘.

After a heart worming meal Ladius kept staring at the fire, feeling the heat all over him, when a freezing chill went up his spine, the inn’s door opened and a little nordic girl ran inside, for some reason ladius could not focus on her face but he saw she looked pretty, she searched the room and glanced at all the people, but then she saw Ladius’s Bow Arondil and his daggers Jafar and hafar, Each had a story on how he obtained them.
She ran towards him ‘’please m’lord!’‘ she handed him a dozen gold coins, he could not see whether she was crying or not, he still couldn’t focus on her ‘’please you must help my mother! she was attacked by mean men, she told me to run to the city and get help, but no one listens to me!’‘ he could not resist the plead ‘’keep your money girl, where is your mother?’‘ ‘’she was attacked outside the city, please come quick!’‘,
then she ran outside faster than when she came in, so fast he had to grab his gear quickly then followed.
the location of the attack must not be far, so he did not need aleria, but the girl ran so fast he could hardly keep up, the ran past the gates, the stables, and far out on the road, the girl ran south, sticking to the side of the mountains.
Ladius kept following until it was too much, she was so far ahead he could barely see her, the had gone away from the road and entered paths that lead to the mountains, but suddenly he thought he saw the girl turn hard right along the path, but something was wrong, he thought he heard weak sounds of her foot steps, they grew louder and louder, then it turned silent as the grave, when the sound of crumbling rocks pierced his ears.
‘’No!’‘ he yelled, some rocks must have fell on her, he ran towards the turn she went, but along the way he thought, why would a woman and child be here? why would the attackers set up camp here? surely if they wanted to rob they would have stayed near the road, but when he finally arrived at the tight turn which the girl went too, deep in the mountains behind morthal, it was a dead end.

This is not right, the path was blocked by Rocks, stones and boulders that seemed to have been here a long time ago, then he heard it ‘’HeHeHe’‘ a child’s weak laughter, then his head started spinning, his eye sight turned blurry and he fell down on the ground, then he saw a large number of pale, transparent feet appear infront of him, and a lot of high,head piercing screams filled the air, that frightened him so much he felt his heart skip a beat, then just before he blacked out, the words came ‘’help us....please’‘.

He woke up breathing heavily and sweating, he was back at the inn, facing the inn keeper Sven, and a woman he believed to be a waitress perhaps, who held a meat pie and an ale ‘’M’lord! are you ok? you scared me and my wife sir! when i got back with your food you were passed out on the floor’‘ ‘’wait...why am i here? what about the girl? where is she?’‘ ‘’’what girl sir?’‘ ‘’the girl that wanted me to help her attacked mother remember? she ran in here all afraid’‘ ‘’im sorry sir..you must have had a nightmare of sorts, for that did not happen’‘.

What happened? it can’t have been all a dream...the screams still made his heart shake, what does this all mean?...

might have been long but its just an intro, tell me if you liked it or not, it kinda made me scared....well i was writing this in the dark anyway, and tell me if you want me to keep going lol