• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Peanut68

After completing a few quests for the people of Raven Rock I was awarded ownership of Severin Manor as a home I wanted to move my wife (I forget her name lol) and my boys Blaise and Alesan there while I complete the quests on Solsthiem but when I ask the wife about moving, Severin doesn't come up on the options. Possibly this because there are just two SINGLE beds there.

Does anyone know of a way around this? There doesn't appear to be a home furnishing guide as with other homes in Skyrim.

Saozig

Hippy
No, you can't move either your spouse or your kids to the Severin Manor. Likewise you can't hire a steward nor upgrade any room in it for children's beds. So far, since it's only available for Xbox there is no mod for that. I suspect, since this is something several people have expressed wanting to do, once it comes out on PC someone will make a mod for it, but for us Xbox players, this is what we're stuck with, unless there's an official patch for it.

aussiegirlz

I actually really like Severin Manor - but I wish I could move it to Skyrim instead of moving my family there. I mean my kids would be the only ones on the island - not to mention the volcanic ash would probably stunt their growth.

Peanut68

That's disappointing so here's hoping for an Xbox patch.
Oh and there is a child on Solsthiem in Skaal village - a girl called Aeta - she could Blaise or Alesans first girlfriend lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts