Most evil thing you've done in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One
My first evil deed was murdering Erandur as he was preparing to destroy the Skull of Corruption. As I stood behind his back, I heeded Vaermina's warning about Erandur betraying me. At that point, I was a bit scarred from Mercer Frey's betrayal so when I had the chance, back-stabbed Erandur.

Turned out I was coaxed by Vaermina. I regretted that after.

Dinkleberg

I don't take myself seriously half the time ^_~
I stole a guard's sweet roll.

Went on a Necrampage in Solitude. Starting in the courtyard of Castle Dour, My followers/Thralls, and I Frenzied the guards, resurected the bodies, and once I had a maximum (7) I popped off The Ritual on the pile of bodies. (Mixed Imperials, POs, and Solitude Guards) Then, I led them on a rampage all over town. Once the Ritual wore off, we were by the main gate, and escaped until the next night, when I could use it again. I came back, night after Night, until they finally managed to kill me.

SaveVsBedWet

Okay well I just pretty much completed it last night.

Three nights ago, Jordis, who was Dr. D'Irsei's mate, dental assistant, and house carl, was abruptly broken up with after 35+ levels of togetherness and sent home as a common house guard because the Dr. has had her eye on Karita for the last 10 of those 35 levels.

So I, as operator, struggled (with some help from Google, Nexxus, and Dagmar Defender of Bunnies) with and finally figured out how to force Karita into responding to the Amulet of Mara that was being swung at her head like a horseman's flail during the final two tasks of the Mara storyline. Karita accepted the marriage proposal.

But while Dr. D'Irsei was outside the Temple of Mara waiting for the wedding, she ran into Fastred, who she immediately became enamored with. Deviously, heartlessly, she stood directly inside the door at the temple at dawn when Karita tried to come in, blocking her, and making her walk right back out, then waited 4 hours till the wedding had passed. She dumped her Amulet of Mara right on the sidewalk, walked in and bought another one, and went straight to Fastred and proposed.

Now they're married. Operator finds out just this morning that Fastred is so familiar because the Dr. had helped her ex run off with her to that very city at the start of the very same storyline.

There's a loveseat in Hell waiting for Dr. D'Homewreck.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Murder the bride at her wedding. Even that in a videogame gave me the chills.

SaveVsBedWet

Close second. All prepared to take an arrow in the knee.

At the last instant, spun around. Took the arrow right in the-

Hey arrow! When you pull your head out, I'm askin ya. Who's laughing now?

(this was a fairly rotten thing to do) :sadface:

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Close second. All prepared to take an arrow in the knee.

At the last instant, spun around. Took the arrow right in the-

Hey arrow! When you pull your head out, I'm askin ya. Who's laughing now?

(this was a fairly rotten thing to do) :sadface:
I read this about 10 times, and I still have no idea what you did.

SaveVsBedWet

I read this about 10 times, and I still have no idea what you did.

If you can't imagine where an intended arrow to the knee might have ended up for it to need to pull its head out because I deliberately spun around, or why that would be a nasty thing to do to an arrow, then just forget it. Call me abstract and strange and I'll live with the failure...

Raybow

Kahjiit kills racist
Ive seen it....the creature that makes all the city after me, injuring me and almost killing me.......my revenge will be teribble............GRILL THE CHIKEN!!!!!!!!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
I sacrificed Uthegard to Boethiah. I never really cared for her but it was weird not seeing her in the Bannered Mare.

I killed the fist fight-follower from Morthal for Boethiah (I really hated him... he was an idiot and his face was too small). I also killed Uthegard with the Ebony blade... 10 times...

Some time later I walked up to the market in Whiterun and one shotted all of the vendors over the counters with my crossbow. I then preceded to murder everyone else... I reloaded a save of course, I just like to periodically kill an entire town to release stress and anger... yeah that's bad.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
I just used the wabbajack on Calcelmo... let's just say he was too chicken to fight back.

Dinkleberg

I don't take myself seriously half the time ^_~
Murdered the entire population of every capital city in the game.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I went to whiterun with cicero as a follower
i had the cursed ring of hircine and was a werewolf, so i transformed and only fought the guards, but cicero killed npc's such as the blacksmith, vilkas and the traders in the plaza, i was so angry i sent him back to the sanctuary to annoy nazir, and also, because of cicero, that couple in the farm died