Morrowind Game of the Year - Xbox. Importing Saves.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HaxAras

I Finally Got The GOTY Edition And Can't Seem To Find A Way To Import Saves. I Didn't See Anything In The Manual Or Main Menu. When I Tried To Load Game My Saves Didn't Show Up And There Were No Options To Import.

I Made A New Character But He Sucks, Only Reason I'm Keeping Him Is Because He Looks Like A Dinosaur (Argonian) Supposed To Be A Thief But None Of His Skills Involve Weapons So I Have To Work Twice As Hard To Kill Anything.

My Other Argonian Is At Least Lv 14, Completed All The Fighters Guild Quests In Balmora, Joined The Thieves Guild (Working On A Quest To Retrieve Some Dwemer Artifacts) And Did A Few Quests For The Main Quest. (Gotta Go To Vivec Now) So I Really Don't Wanna Have To Play 2 Different Saves On 2 Different Disks.

I Finally Got The GOTY Edition And Can't Seem To Find A Way To Import Saves. I Didn't See Anything In The Manual Or Main Menu. When I Tried To Load Game My Saves Didn't Show Up And There Were No Options To Import.

I Made A New Character But He Sucks, Only Reason I'm Keeping Him Is Because He Looks Like A Dinosaur (Argonian) Supposed To Be A Thief But None Of His Skills Involve Weapons So I Have To Work Twice As Hard To Kill Anything.

My Other Argonian Is At Least Lv 14, Completed All The Fighters Guild Quests In Balmora, Joined The Thieves Guild (Working On A Quest To Retrieve Some Dwemer Artifacts) And Did A Few Quests For The Main Quest. (Gotta Go To Vivec Now) So I Really Don't Wanna Have To Play 2 Different Saves On 2 Different Disks.
You can't. Sorry m8, I had the same problem. You have to start fresh. Also, Please Don't Do This. It kind of weans on the readers eyes after a while.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts