Xbox One Mod request for individual mannequin gender change

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Araikai

Hi everyone!
(Sorry first time posting please let me know if to move the post elsweyr eh eh)

I was possibly hoping someone could help me with a (hopefully) simple mod that can be eventually ported to xbox.
For a long time now I've been looking and trying to get a mod that can target mannequins and change their gender so i can display a mix of my female only or male only armours without having to get a mod that completely changes all in-game mannequins instead (meaning not being able to display one limited gender armour though sadly).
I was thinking like how the "sexchange" console command works just setting the target to the gender its not registered as, so an illusion spell but with the commands of that.
I did try and use someone elses PC to try myself but i ended up frazzled at how to do this. Fingers crossed somewhere in the future I'll understand modding aha.

Thanks everyone!
(If this seems impossible please let me know so i can unfortunately come to terms with it)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts