• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jon.fra.sim

So I married Aela the Huntress with the understanding that I could still train Archery from her but the option to train archery has disappeared.

Is this a bug?

Or can you not train with your spouse?

Who else can train mid-high level archery?

Thanks

Christopher Lewis

How did you marry her? Been trying for a few days now. Figured i had to do a quest or two for her, but i just finished the WW quest, still nothing. Even the console code to force marry isnt working. (sorry to steal thread)

jon.fra.sim

i completed the companions quest
went to riften
to the temple of mara
bought the marriage necklace thing for 200 gold
and went and talked to her
simples

jon.fra.sim

nah still not for letting me train :sadface: i could go talk to the guy in riften but i was enjoying stealing my money straight back off of aela

Onyx

My first char married her and still gets the option to train archery so not sure why it is not possible for you...bug perhaps? Sorry could not be more helpful

xKing Squirrelx

You are unable to marry anyone when you have the blood of the Werewolf in you. You can remove it if you continue doing the Companion quests with Aela and the others. However be warned, once you remove it, it's gone for good, but you will be able to marry again.

Garrison

You are unable to marry anyone when you have the blood of the Werewolf in you. You can remove it if you continue doing the Companion quests with Aela and the others. However be warned, once you remove it, it's gone for good, but you will be able to marry again.

You would think that logically that wouldn't be a problem for Aela...

Beodix

Thane of Winterhold & Windhelm, Harbinger

That's not true. I'm a Werewolf and I got married to Ysolda.

Onyx

I was able to Marry Aela and I was still a warewolf?

Zaknafein

Are there particular people you can marry in the game, or is it most people you can unless they have distinct quest restrictions?

valodark

You can marry Aela regardless of weather you are werewolf or not the only pre-requisit is tht you must complete all the companion quests before hand and become harbinger of the companions

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Are there particular people you can marry in the game, or is it most people you can unless they have distinct quest restrictions?

There is a finite list of people you can marry on the UESP wiki - http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Marriage

Notably no Khajiit or Bosmer available, unless you use console commands.

Jdcorps

how do you become normal again

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Aela is fab. She will run a store if you marry her, (even though she's always adventurng with you), and will share profits with you, so you can use that money to train in archery with somebody else if it doesn't work for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts