• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Were there any dawnguard marriage options added?

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I don't know Shew, I don't have Dawnguard yet & probably won't be getting it until the end of the year.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Oh that's a pity.

Bira96

Oh that's a pity.
I haven't gotten it either, but I have watched my brother play it, and I call SPOILERS when I say this, but....
if Serana isn't a marriage option at the end of Dawnguard, I am calling senangians!

Mwhals

I married Camilla with my first character, Ysolda with my Mage character and Lydia with my current Warrior character. When I do a sneak assassin character, I will marry a different female.

xReese

I married odmun with my first character. I haven't picked anyone for my other player yet

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

SnarkyQB

in my current playthrough my female nord dragonborn married cosnach so he could have a better place to sleep rather than a pile of hay in a small dark room in the warrens

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's been awhile, so I think I will give this a Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Gregor Moon Fang

Champion of Azura
*Update* The three housecarls you get from Hearthfire (Rayya, Voldimar and Gregor) are all marriable. Same requirement as Iona and Jordis.

Reaper87

吉光
In my character(s), i usually marry Aela, Camilla Valerius or Mjoll the Lioness.

I haven't gotten married in several play through a because I got sick of coming home and my wife forgetting who I was. . " are you lost?" I'm like look bitch I live here!!! We got kids!!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I have added the following NPC’s from the Dragonborn DLC to the list. As far as I am aware none of the NPC’s from the Dawnguard DLC are available for Marriage.

Females

Hillund – Nord – Warrior – Bujold’s Retreat / Thirsk Mead Hall - Complete Retaking Thirsk and collect 50 Riekling Spears for her.

Morwen – Nord – Skaal – Skaal Village - Freeing the Skaal, After delivering her mothers amulet to Runil in Falkreath.

Males

Halbarn Iron-Fur – Nord – Blacksmith - Bujold’s Retreat / Thirsk Mead Hall - Complete Retaking Thirsk and Halbarn's Supplies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts