• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Lord Rokinges

Official Fanfiction Judge
Hi all,

I am requesting Ideas from all of you. The contest (sortof) is simple. Put in a lot of information. I need a character for his brand new fanfiction I am currently writing--quite long, but I need a simple hero sort of character at the climax/end.

TEMPLATE STUFFS:

Good:
Name: Serpentine
Race: Nord
Famous?: Yes
Infamous: No
NOTABLE: The first man to ever tame and ride a fully grown snake wyvern.
Weaponry/Armor: Nightingale cape, chest, Iron, boots, pants, NONE, helm
LOOKS/ACTS: Lugubrious, a little cocky, mostly friendly==== blue eyes (greyish blue), muscular, stands 5' 11".
Lives: The trapped caves of Dunbarian Quarters beneath the Red Arrow Fortress.

Bad:
Name: Serpentine
Race: Nord
Remember: He's cool. Don't mess w/ he.
Looks--he's hot. Don't mess w/ he.
WOOT YOLO SWAGLORD YIPP YIPP

Remember, the "winner" will get his/her name posted on the wall of the FanFic poster. The character, if well-developed, will be placed into the story. Try to add as much detail as possible, and even if I did not mention anything in the Character Card/Template, add it yourself. Again, looking for well developed characters w/ good backstory.

THE CHARACTERS MUST HAVE A PARAGRAPH FOR THEIR LIFE "BEFORE"--3 SENTENCES--OKAY TO GO OFF OF LORe

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts