PS3 Maiq Needs Help With Unarmed Kill Cams.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MaiqTheLiar

This 'Skyrim Wikia' claims that there are a couple new unarmed stealth animations, but after countless attempts all I keep getting are suplex animations with the applied x2 sneak multiplier.

I understand anyone could edit this reference: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_Camera
(But if it were improperly edited wouldn't it be fixed by some Bethesda staff?)

I really want to play an unarmed assassin, and figuring this out once and for all would be very helpful. Is this just a huge troll, or is there an actual sneak animation; Perhaps a bug that isn't enabling me to execute it?

I've deleted and restarted a couple H2H saves as well as my game data, but still nothing is any different. I feel like I'm being suckered, and that there isn't any unarmed stealth, and that all the videos I've seen thus far are falsely created with the use of mods.

MaiqTheLiar

Yeah it's very frustrating. I'm getting nothing but the suplex animation during sneak attacks.

By Ysmir! I want to snap necks!