• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lilfish43

I made a new save just to mess around and change myself from a Werewolf to a Vampire (quest to long) never saved once... went back to load my good save and it was gone replaced by all the auto saves of the new fake game. :sadface: Now I am sad and pretty much stopped playing for a day or two to play stupid Modern Warfare 3 :sadface: Sad face...

Has this happend to you?

Nuclear Dave

i make a new save after every other enemy killed in a dungeon with or when i reach a new room, or after a nice piece of loot, or after i gain a level. i have 400+ saves at level 32 and Ive only done about 15 dungeon crawls with this toon. Im a save-a-holic i know.

Lilfish43

I should start doing that... I just started playing Minecraft again because I was so mad. I think its time to start a new game tonight when I get home (Nord Mage maybe??? Feed back would be nice :) )

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
never happened to me before... that's really weird... tough i save a lot... i have +100 saves plus auto saves and i quick save a lot too... so is really hard that something like that happens to me.
I suggest that you did not give up on the game just yet... you should keep playin but learn from your previous mistakes and save everytime you are going to do something, DON'T RELY ON AUTOSAVES....the game is awesome and is worth your time.... and also i wouldn't give up skirym to play MW3 <.< ftw... but that's just me XD