• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I have played this game several times from the very beginning. I married Camila, Ysolda and the housecarl in my house in Solitude. This time, I do not want to marry Camila ever again. She is playing “double play” with the idiot Sven and the freaking Faendal, and most likely committing incest with Lucan .. lol .. :) ... I do not want to marry Ysolda. I think she is having an affair with somebody in Dragonreach. She goes there every night and get out every day ... please ... .don’t tell me she is playing chess or cards with somebody in there ... lol ... :) ... I do not want to marry my housecarl, even though she was the best of the three.
My prospect was INGJARD, the beautiful Dawnguard warrior located at that Fort. She does look like Serana, believe it or not, so I am in love with her ... but, according to Bethesda, you can not marry her ( this is discrimination big time ) ...
She could be your follower but never able to marry you. Serana is obviously out of the question. Lydia is cold dead and honestly, there is not another very good looking woman in the entire freaking region, neither Skyrim nor Solstheim.

I am about to get crazy. Perhaps I need to talk to Eva Longoria to let me participate in the new TV show called : READY FOR LOVE .... and have 9 women begging me to marry them ... perhaps I need to become an eunuch and take care of all of the women in Temple of Dibella ... I don’t know, but what is your suggestion so I can finally settle down and be so happy with my iron-ball ( attached to my ankle ) ... lol ... :) ... who do you think is a very good looking one ? I am about to jump from the bridge in the College of Winterhold if I don’t find any woman in the next 24 hours ... :sadface:

kyleekay

Do you play on PC? If so, you can probably use console commands to marry Ingjard.

My preference is always Lydia. :p However, maybe Aela would be a good choice?

JayW

If you are feeling despicable then there is always Muiri. To marry her you have to do bad things. She is an alchemist so free ingredients. I can't say I've ever married in Skyrim... it kind of weirds me out. As a simulator it fits somewhere between Borat and Papa Lazarou:

orca45

Do you play on PC? If so, you can probably use console commands to marry Ingjard.

My preference is always Lydia. :p However, maybe Aela would be a good choice?

I wish to have a PC so I could do everything you said. Well, I do have an iMac with 8gb of RAM but only 250 in the video and that is not enough to play Skyrim in high resolution. Thanks.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector
I am going to pay her a visit tonight and check on her. Hey don’t bluff me on this cause I am going to send a VIRTUAL SPELL on you to electrocute you ... lol .... :)

LOL no no, she is there. It's a very small place, not even a town actually. She has a task for you and if you complete it, she will look upon you favorably and be a candidate for marriage.

orca45

If Sylgia looks like the woman below, I promise I will invite all of you to my wedding in the Throat of the World ... Paarthumax is going to sing “Play misty for me” and the chorus will be handled by the Greybeards with the new shout MELODY NOTE .... LOL ... :)

images.jpeg

... this is a woman ... ooh Natalie, why you are not in Skyrim, we will kill each other to marry you ..... lalalala ...lol ... :confused:

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
How about Hroki?

ah3nos

Personally I think Mjoll is the best choice when talking about console. Being that I'm on PC I don't have to worry about it though. Ysolda is having a good time with the guy who cuts wood outside of Belethors store. I can't remember his name. I think he even talks about a letter for her or something. Anyway, I would check out Mjoll. The only problem with her is that you also inherit the guy who's with her, can't remember his name either. I give up on names, lol. Just marry that one girl who does that one thing, that should be clear enough, heheh.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Mjoll the Lioness all the way

Mjoll has some serious anger issues..
Shes willing to kill over cabbages... can you imagine if she catches you in the act of cheating on her? Too much anger!

Can you imagine being around her every damn month during that special few days of hell? I rather be in a Thalmor prison... hell I rather be in Elenwen's dungeon being interrogated then to be around her.

Agent of Shadow

Dragon Priest
Lydia for the win! Or Aela. Otherwise... IDK. No one is really mildly attractive, except...

Serana. <3 :p

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
I married Mjoll, then i had to execute aerin cause he would stare at her when she was sleeping. Bastard had to die.