Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brandie

the sassy mage
Probably the Dark Brotherhood so I don't end up murdered by them (although I enjoyed that questline alot more than the Companions).

Would you rather have a follower or go adventuring on your own?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I like having a follower. Personally. So adventure with a follower (Welcome to the forums BTW.)

Would you rather have to face 5 blood dragons at once or Five high level mages?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Skilled mage, it's cool how they can make jizzle happen with their hands ;)

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Dog, (How is this related to Skyrim xD)

Would you rather destroy the Dark Brotherhood or the Companions?

It doesnt have to be related to Skyrim :)

I like having a follower. Personally. So adventure with a follower (Welcome to the forums BTW.)

Would you rather have to face 5 blood dragons at once or Five high level mages?

Much rather the dragons. Mages plops me when they heal at low health!

Would you rather travel to the moon or travel mars (assuming the time it took was the same)

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I'd rather travel to mars, because it is the red planet covered in blood from all the wars on there.

Would you rather keep your real life, or live in the world of skyrim (but not be the dragonborn)?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I'd rather be a pro sports hero, because I feel that I'd be one of those actors that gets way too attached to their characters and end up becoming the
character. Also, I love sports, and I would love to actually be awesome at one of them.

Would you rather never post again, except in the last post to win game, or never post in the last post to win game?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Never post in the last post to win game.

Would you rather live in skyrim, not as the dragonborn? Or middle-earth?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
middle-earth since a lot of the average people in the Lord of the Rings end up getting killed, but in Skyrim I feel like I'm less likely to die, and they are more welcome to travelers should I chose to become an adventurer.

Would you rather have more complex leveling mechanics like in Morrowind, or more simple leveling mechanics like in Skyrim?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Cruise ship, since Hawaii is a tropical island, but in the 1500s they ate the explorers that landed there, so on a cruise ship I'm at least safe.

Would you rather be able to go back in time, or go forward in time (and not go forward in time like we do all the time, I mean jump years forward)?

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
Forward, so long as I retain the ability to return to the present. The past has its moments, but the future has promise, and even if it's bad there's no chance of messing up the present.

Would you rather have a revamp of an old TES game or a new TES game?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
New game. Revamps in a series like this are kinda useless.

Would you rather be transported to the Lord of the Rings universe or The Elder Scrolls universe? (Sorry it is bad but still just wanted to answer one :p)

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
The Lord of the Rings universe.
Would you rather be able to read books, but not watch movies, or watch movies and not read books.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Read books, if people decide to become an illiterate society thats when we will all fail miserably.

Would you rather give my response a like, or give me rep for my post.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts