Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Vampire. I want to suck ze blood.

Would you rather live for ever, but your body still grows normally, or live for the normal amount of time?

Wait what? Do you mean your body grows normal to forever? If you do then how do you justify when someone becomes a teen? lol

Stone

Retired Moderator
Wait what? Do you mean your body grows normal to forever? If you do then how do you justify when someone becomes a teen? lol
Yes. That's for you to decide. :L

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Well then my last question for it would be: If you live forever, do you never die or can you and only you end your misery if you wanted?

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
I guess I choose to live forever. I would like to see how much we advance or decline.

Would you rather be on a deserted island with no one or be stuck in a cabin with Lindsay Lohan and she brought crack but won't share it.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Hard one... I'll have to say burned to death. D:

Would you rather take an arrow to the knee or lose your sweetroll?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Considering that we have awesome regeneration capabilities I’d go with the arrow in the knee.

Would you rather eat a baby or be eaten by a giant baby?
(inspired by CollegeHumor)

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Urgh, that’s a hard choice but I think I’ll go with the eye of a sabre cat simply because it is smaller :/

Would you rather play TES VI or Fallout 4 (assuming that either one is made in the future)?

Broodje

Panem et circenses
TES VI, I prefer medieval games.

Would you rather watch a movie in the theater or download it for free? ;3

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
I much rather download them for free. Sorry but when I went to the movie theater to watch Lion King 3D, they played WAY TOO MANY COMMERCIALS that are not even movie trailers. And the industries are wondering, 'hurrr why people steal our stuffz?' Ugh. Anyways.

Would you rather hang out with a totally awesome bro/sis or go out on a date with a hot chick/dude?

WinterStorm

Daedric prince of Winter
date, most likely

Would you rather be skeeverborn or chaurusborn?

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Daedraborn :eek:.

Chaurusborn tbh, way stronger :p

Would you rather be extremely religious or extremely stupid?

Vorak

Would you like fries with that?
Extremely stupid :p

Would you rather own a hippopotamus wearing a tophat and tie or a super duper uber scuba flying chameleon named Steve?

S

SynnerLarkie

a super duper uber scuba flying chameleon named Steve.... thanks "tangled"

whould you rather play skyrim or get laid?

WinterStorm

Daedric prince of Winter
hmmmmmmmmmmmm... play skyrim, cus its awsome

Would you rather eat bandit-crap or drink dragon-piss?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Dragon Piss it might already have essence of bandit in it

Would you rather date a 20 year old at age 40 or a 40 year old at age 20

And a detailed why... please

S

SynnerLarkie

i would rather date a 40 year old when i was 20 cause i was super hot and sexy when i was 20 and i would have gotten everything i wanted... wait i did get everything i wanted and still do married to the same man i was married to when i was 20.... ;)

would you rather have never play skyrim again or only be able to play skyrim no other games?

GDoe5

Uhmmmmmm that's difficult. I love Skyrim and other games.

Do you like Hatsune Miku? Why, or why not?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts