Lets Play: Would you rather?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I love snakes so that an easy one :D did you see ma pic with the snake?

Would you rather swim with Great White Sharks in a cage or Skydive out of a plane?

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Would you rather swim with Great White Sharks in a cage or Skydive out of a plane?

Sharks! Sharks! Shaaaaaaaaaarks! I will do this before I die.

Would you rather be stranded on a mysterious island inhabited by a smoke monster that can rip you to pieces, or stranded beyond a 700-foot wall of ice in a frozen wasteland inhabited by undead?

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
Smoke monster on mysterious island, cause at least I would have a chance of finding food and surviving as opposed to no food in frozen wasteland.

Would you rather live in Iran or Iraq?

Jybrael

Iraq. Why? Because I was born and raised in Kuwait and I get to fight ISIS!!!! YAHOO!!!

Alright here goes...Would you rather be a bum or work hard?

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
Work hard.
Would you rather impeach Obama, or make him king of America?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Reaper87

吉光
Make him King of America, as 'King Obama' sounds like a cool and creditable Skyrim Forums username. :D
Sadly, I have limited knowledge on American politics.

Would you rather smile at a duck or a goose? :p

hershangames

A duck(with a sadistic smile), knowing I can eat it whenever I want.
Would you rather be the best assasin ever under Astrid's leadership or kill her and become the leader but be a mediocre assasin?

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Gotta go with Oblivion with the high-end graphics. If only because Kohlar highly recommends it. And that's good enough for me. :beermug:

Would you rather win a MAJOR, high-end trophy individually, or win a MAJOR, high-end trophy as part of a team? :beermug:

NOTE: In no way influenced by yesterday's. . .connection. . .going. . .bad, all. . .signals going. . .south. . . :eek::D:confused:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts